Start by marking “Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary� Volume Four: Crochet: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine” as Want to Read:

Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary� Volume Four: Crochet: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine (Vogue Knitting Stitchionary #4)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This fourth entry in the best-selling series of Stitchionaries from Vogue® Knitting is just what crocheters asked for! It provides the most comprehensive collection of crochet stitches ever, all culled from the archives of Vogue® Knitting, the most trusted source for knitting and crochet. There’s simply nothing else like it on the market, so it’s certain to become the esse...more
Published November 1st 2007 by Sixth&Spring Books (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary� Volume Four, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary� Volume Four

Vanessa
Aug 05, 2008 Vanessa marked it as to-read
Shelves: crochet
Hmm...we'll see if this book is any good soon. Although, I will be honest and say that my review may be biased, because I have always been a little resentful about how pretty the previous 3 books were, and how up until now the Stitchionary series has been knit-exclusive. Too little too late, Stitchionary!
But I will update and be honest once I read it :)

In the meanwhile, here is the review from Craft Gossip:
"This book is jammed full of color pictures and includes several stitch patterns I’ve not...more
Kristine
Aug 09, 2010 Kristine added it
Shelves: crochet, own
stitch dictionaries are important for me, helping me create somethingg interesting and (as strange as it sounds) unique. seems like the more diverse of a stitch knowledge I have, the more my imagination can go wild. this is a beautiful book, like the others in the series, and it's the first crochet one in the series. I particularly like the motifs and squares they show, it's a different selection than I've seen before. this is going on my wishlist!
Lisa
Very detailed & easy to understand.
Talitha Moller
Talitha Moller marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Lou Rocama
Lou Rocama marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Kassie
Kassie marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Alexia Ramon
Alexia Ramon marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Laura added it
Jul 23, 2014
Adri
Adri marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Karen Hazelton
Karen Hazelton marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
jahiebert
jahiebert marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Alayna Likens
Alayna Likens marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
M
M added it
Feb 12, 2014
Pilipote
Pilipote marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Samantha Arias
Samantha Arias marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Vogue Knitting is SoHo Publishing's flagship title. Launched over twenty-five years ago, VK has set the bar for knitting, working with the biggest and most talented names in fashion today, including Michael Kors and Anna Sui. Led by Editor Trisha Malcolm, VK is published quarterly.
More about Vogue Knitting...
Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book The Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary Volume Two: Cables: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine Vogue Sewing: Revised and Updated Vogue® Knitting The Ultimate Sock Book: History*Technique*Design The Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary Volume Three: Color Knitting: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine