Start by marking “Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary™ Volume Four: Crochet: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine” as Want to Read:

Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary™ Volume Four: Crochet: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine (Vogue Knitting Stitchionary #4)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This fourth entry in the best-selling series of Stitchionaries from Vogue Knitting is just what crocheters asked for! It provides the most comprehensive collection of crochet stitches ever, all culled from the archives of Vogue Knitting, the most trusted source for knitting and crochet. There’s simply nothing else like it on the market, so it’s certain to become the essent ...more
Published November 1st 2007 by Sixth&Spring Books (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary™ Volume Four, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary™ Volume Four

Samantha Arias
I am more of a knitter than a crocheter so it would be hard for me to judge the originality of some of the patterns but I liked the book. It had a range from beginner to expert. Had a few patterns in it that I was questioning. One pattern of connecting flowers looked like it would have been cool on the pattern side but once you looked at the swatch it was all out of shape and lost its flowerness. And a few of the patterns actually looked so much alike other then for small differences. Nothing in ...more
Vanessa
Aug 05, 2008 Vanessa marked it as to-read
Shelves: crochet
Hmm...we'll see if this book is any good soon. Although, I will be honest and say that my review may be biased, because I have always been a little resentful about how pretty the previous 3 books were, and how up until now the Stitchionary series has been knit-exclusive. Too little too late, Stitchionary!
But I will update and be honest once I read it :)

In the meanwhile, here is the review from Craft Gossip:
"This book is jammed full of color pictures and includes several stitch patterns I’ve not
Kristine
Aug 09, 2010 Kristine added it
Shelves: crochet, own
stitch dictionaries are important for me, helping me create somethingg interesting and (as strange as it sounds) unique. seems like the more diverse of a stitch knowledge I have, the more my imagination can go wild. this is a beautiful book, like the others in the series, and it's the first crochet one in the series. I particularly like the motifs and squares they show, it's a different selection than I've seen before. this is going on my wishlist!
Lisa
Very detailed & easy to understand.
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Elle Ramirez
Elle Ramirez marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Ronnie
Ronnie marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Candance Walker
Candance Walker marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Jen Ly
Jen Ly marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Heidi Kuchta
Heidi Kuchta marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Pernille Bøgelund
Pernille Bøgelund marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Megan Elizabeth
Megan Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Vogue Knitting is SoHo Publishing's flagship title. Launched over twenty-five years ago, VK has set the bar for knitting, working with the biggest and most talented names in fashion today, including Michael Kors and Anna Sui. Led by Editor Trisha Malcolm, VK is published quarterly.
More about Vogue Knitting...

Vogue Knitting Stitchionary (6 books)
  • Vogue Knitting Stitchionary Volume One: Knit & Purl: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue Knitting Magazine
  • The Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary Volume Two: Cables: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine
  • The Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary Volume Three: Color Knitting: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine
  • Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary® Volume Five: Lace Knitting: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine
  • Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary® Volume Six: Edgings: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine
Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book The Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary Volume Two: Cables: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine Vogue Sewing: Revised and Updated Vogue® Knitting The Ultimate Sock Book: History*Technique*Design The Vogue® Knitting Stitchionary Volume Three: Color Knitting: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue® Knitting Magazine