JFK: The Book of the Film

JFK: The Book of the Film

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A book version of the screenplay of the Oliver Stone film. The book is complete with historical annotation, with 340 research notes and 97 reactions and commentaries by Norman Mailer, Tom Wicker, Gerald R. Ford, and many others.
Published February 1st 2000 by Applause Theatre & Cinema Book Publishers (first published September 1st 1992)

Paul
Apr 14, 2011 Paul rated it 3 of 5 stars Recommends it for: masochists
After ploughing through this stuff I tell you my mind was so discombobulated, I was confused, everything I thought was certain turned out to be a phantom, a wishful mirage, three tramps? two bullets? I couldn't think straight... it got to the point that I was on the brink of confessing myself, and that would be absurd because as a British citizen I am not allowed to assassinate American presidents by law.
Mmmjay
I am fortunate enough to have a signed copy (by Oliver Stone) of this book. Highly recommeded reading.
Saman

در صورت تمایل، جهت مشخصات فیلمی که بر اساس این کتاب ساخته شده‌ است؛ می‌توانید از لینک زیر استفاده بفرمایید
yashar
فیلمنامه جان اف کندی. این فیلم به موضوع ترورمشکوک رییس جمهور آمریکا می پردازد . مصاحبه با شاهدان واقعا تکان دهنده هست . پیشنهاد می کنم حتما بخونید
احسان
آنقدر فوق العاده بود که یک شب گرفتم دستم و تا تمام نشد از جا بلند نشدم
Lece
Lece added it
Apr 12, 2014
Lece
Lece marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
James Ross II
James Ross II marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Jack Gattanella
Jack Gattanella marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Aaron
Aaron marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Nia
Nia marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Valerie Curtis
Valerie Curtis marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Jim Truong
Jim Truong marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Zenedith Espinoza
Zenedith Espinoza marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2013
Madison
Madison marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
David Calderwood
David Calderwood marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
Tiffany Cable
Tiffany Cable marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Debra J Webb
Debra J Webb marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Untold History of The United States Scarface: The Movie Scriptbook On History: Tariq Ali and Oliver Stone in Conversation A Child's Night Dream Nixon: An Oliver Stone Film