Start by marking “Pleasure Cruise (Pleasure Cruise, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pleasure Cruise (Pleasure Cruise, #1)

Pleasure Cruise (Pleasure Cruise #1)

Pleasure Cruise Mandy M. Roth & Michelle Pillow Clare needs to loosen up and have some fun-not to mention some hot sex with someone other than herself. Her best friend, Kira, knows exactly what she needs-a vacation full of hunky single men who'll knock her panties off. When she booked the cruise for Clare's birthday, the travel agent left out one tiny detail. It's a su ...more
Published March 9th 2005 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Pleasure Cruise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pleasure Cruise

Tammie
Feb 23, 2014 Tammie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two romances for the price of one! I don't typically think of the supernatural kicking back on a cruise ship, LOL. It was an entertaining story.
Michelle
Oct 15, 2009 Michelle rated it liked it
Like paranormal entities? This book is for you. Love lemons, smut, adult, not your average love story? This book is for you.

It was easy to put yourself into the shoes of the two main characters. If you're not one type of personality, you could be the other.
~Sharon~
I really liked this book and the story line behind it. I especially loved the cruise aspect and helping these gentlemen find their mates
Joyce
Dec 06, 2014 Joyce rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I wasn't 54, married with grandchildren, I would absolutely sign up for this cruise.
Shelene Martin-diaz
Lots of wit. You can't help but laugh.

The story flowed and offered something for everyone. Wit, laughter, love, passion with steaming hot sex. All of that and a happy ending. If nothing else it was very creative and a good read. Looking forward to the next one.
Terri
Jan 31, 2017 Terri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pleasure Cruise...

Part 1 in what is starting out to be a very good series. Characters that make you laugh until your sides hurt. Dialogue between the best friends are just like my own. Sexy and funny. Really hilarious moments that keep the book going.
Georgiana Fields
Feb 02, 2017 Georgiana Fields rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love both of these authors, and the story was enjoyable. I just wish it had more substance. Very predictable.
Donna
Oct 19, 2016 Donna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Great read, , well written characters. This story has it all, silly, sadness, anger...best friends doing what best friends do the best, laughing and having a great time.
Robin
I liked the snarky women but didn't like the men in this story.
Patricia
Jun 18, 2014 Patricia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this book, there is one masturbating and voyeur scene and five sex scenes, including one anal one and two including a dildo. To all that in only 120 pages is incredible.

One prudish girl is forced by her outgoing best friend on a singles cruise. Unknown to them, there are supernaturals on the cruise, and two men know that these women are their soul mates. Each woman is assigned to the same room as their man. There is an instant connection for both couples. It starts off with the lycan, or were
Anfenwick
Jan 14, 2014 Anfenwick rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2014
To be honest, I could barely get through this, but I did, just so I can justifiably explain why I don't like it. I bought the trilogy on special offer, because I was going to be home alone for a week (hey, you know how it is) but in the end I only managed to read the first book, so that's the one I'm reviewing.

1. It really isn't that I had high literary expectations of this book. The most I asked of it was that it should gratify the erotic tastes of heterosexual women. If it had done so, I would
Lina Sacher
Mar 26, 2013 Lina Sacher rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I just finished Pleasure Cruise and I can't say that I was so thrilled with it. It was good, but more like "eh, it was good." Not "wow, it was good!" There were some parts that need better editing, nothing too awful, but noticeable.

The premise is fun - the powers that be decide that since the supernatural population is going down, they will interfere by bringing the supernaturals with their one ultimate mate from the human population so they may reproduce and live happily ever after, forever.

Th
Megan
May 13, 2012 Megan rated it liked it
This was a very good book. It starts out with a very amusing interoffice memo stating that the supernaturals need to start mating. The “Power’s that Be’ decide to do this by having cruises mixed with humans to get the two species to intermingle.

This book contains two love stories. Kira and Braden along with Clare and Dominik. The women are humans the men are supernatural, a vampire and wolf shifter respectively. I found it interesting that the men were the ones to sign up to get a mate from the
Brittany
Louise Nunn
Jul 15, 2016 Louise Nunn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You need to add this to your reading list!

This is most definitely the most fun, imaginative and slightly twisted romance book that I absolutely loved reading from beginning to end! The characters were strongly delivered and I especially liked the double friendship that was going on on both sides of the love. The back stories were fully explained while they also did not make the plot drag. The plot itself was different from the usual romance types. The love scenes were hot and the conflict was mo
Christine
Feb 02, 2014 Christine rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2014
This is the start of an amazing concept. Unfortunately they dropped the ball pretty quickly and never really picked it up again. This first novel in the series helped develop the concept, introduce interesting characters, involve some conflict along with the romance and overall make a pretty enjoyable tale, skipping the graphic bits. I wouldn't buy it on its own, and I am not interested in any more of this series but it was a quick pleasant diversion. The concept of shifters being thrown togethe ...more
Dee Smith
Fun and Funny

As usual, Michelle M Pillow and Mandy M Roth work their magic by combing a fun and funny novel. I always know that buying either of their many books or their combined works will be a relaxing read. In this particular story, you have two friends joining a cruise only to find out that it's filled with supernaturals. Let the fun begin. My only issue is that the characters seem to love so quickly. The couple's enjoy sexual relations and love without any real romance and getting to know
Amber Kendall
Jun 20, 2015 Amber Kendall rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting read with a lot of sexy and freaky supernaturals.

In the beginning I wasn't really liking it, thought it's was going to be stupid. But it turned out to be interesting and caught my attention. Then I couldn't put the book down, wow to be stuck on a ship with a super hot sexy supernatural that is all yours to do what you want with...oh ya! Now that is a cruise I want on!! Plus you get to keep him as in your mated and belong together...aaaahhhh hot sex forever???? Sign me up, lol
Goo
Jessica
i accidentally read these out of order but this one is was way better. the characters were more unique as to each other and the romances didnt feel quite as rushed though there still couldve been a little more background on the two female characters. the sex scenes werent individually as steamy but overall they were more balanced with both stories having hot scenes. the only reason i didnt give it five stars is that 1 hero got a little rapey. Even if a woman is turned on by you when she says no ...more
Shelley Chastagner
Jan 02, 2014 Shelley Chastagner rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reread
Very spicy short story. Even though I liked each of the characters, I was surprised at how easily Kira caved and I was frustrated because Clare held out way too long. Given their backgrounds I was expecting the opposite reactions. I kept waiting for Clare to address WHY she was so reluctant to commit to Dominic; to explain the cause of her fear. I also would have liked Kira and Braden to have reached a more significant revelation of her violent past. The reasons were given but seemed an unimport ...more
Kathleen
Dec 03, 2014 Kathleen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was different from the others I have read from Michelle and Mandy, I love the way Clare and Kira's friendship is..it's funny. Love that Clare is so stubborn I could totally picture her freaking out. As for the relationships between them I expected Kira to be more resistant than she was. But overall it was a good book. I'm kind of curious if there are more books to this (is this a series?).
Kelly
I... didn't love this book. Not by a lot. This is mostly due to Clare's BFF Kira and her irritating disregard for Clare's feelings and/or well being. While it could be argued that Clare ultimately ended up getting what she wanted/needed because of Kira's actions, I just found myself annoyed beyond belief every time she'd open her mouth or put in an appearance.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
Heidi
Dec 11, 2016 Heidi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wowza what a hot read this duo sure no how to steam up our screens. The book was enjoyable and fun.

It took me a while to get used to difference in the characters but i love this book.
Hyacinth Janecyk
Great story. I really LOVE both of the authors. Kira gets tickets for the cruise for her and Clare as a birthday present for Clare. Clare would not have gone otherwise. Kira meets Brandon (Cabin Boy) a vampire and Clare meets Dominick a werewolf. Kira and Brandon get together right away, even though they have issues to work out. Clare has bigger obstacles to get over with Dominick but eventually she does. Great sex scenes. Can’t wait to read more along this series. Love the premise!!
Patricia Bennett
Love at first sight

This cruise was one for the books, it's mandatory that you be ready to get your groove back and your freak on. But, please pay attention to the fine print and know what you are dealing with . Sometimes you could be dealing with the supernatural. They are definitely built to make a girl praise whatever GOD she might be serving at that time. If you want your motor started this will do it for.
Kim
Mar 31, 2015 Kim rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm an avid cruiser, and lover of all things paranormal... so I figured this book would be perfect.

The concept behind the storyline is awesome, but sadly this book didn't do much to bring it to life. It did have some funny parts, and a little spice to it - but there was very little story and the whole thing felt rushed. It was a fast cheesy read and I will not be continuing on with the series.
Sally Hannoush
When I started reading this book I so thought it would something else completely. I enjoyed the description of the characters and the boarding of the cruise. This is a full blown hot and steamy read. I actually would have enjoyed it more if there was more story. This is a great one-sitting read and well written. The idea of this book was awesome.
Deborah
Jul 22, 2015 Deborah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holding A Grudge From The Middle Ages

This story had me laughing from the beginning. Two women go on a supernatural/human cruise unknowingly. Each will learn that their preconceived notions about supernaturals will fall by the wayside. It is a quick funny sometimes exasperating read. Just goes to show that a good looking persistent alpha male can change minds. Enjoy I did.
Robin Malek
Dec 13, 2014 Robin Malek rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Silly but scintillating

Mandy and Michelle have found the right mix of humor and hotness to bring this story to life. I think I would have liked more of an actual conclusion to the story, possibly in an epilogue. Don't just leave the characters on the boat but, give the reader an ending with a baby. I liked the final memo though.
Kathy Crouch
Nov 04, 2016 Kathy Crouch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pleasure Cruise

What a cruise ship Kira and Claire find themselves on. A supernatural cruise designed to help supernatural beings find their perfect mates. Minor detail the supernatural beings are sent human mates. The book was an interesting concept. I love how they set their own rules for the lycan and the vampire. Be warned sexual scenes abound. The book is erotica .
  • Talons
  • Captiva Craving (Six Feet Under, #2)
  • Prince of Dragons (Orion, #3)
  • The Alpha (Vanguards, #2)
  • Dragon's Rise (Shadow of the Dragon, #3)
  • Draco (Accidental Mates #1)
  • Taming Him
  • Feral (Kyn, #3)
  • The Nasty Vamp
  • Minder (Terran Times, #3)
  • Drop Dead Sexy
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author
#1 Amazon Bestselling Author
www.MichellePillow.com

Michelle M. Pillow is a multi-published, National Bestselling Author writing in many fiction genres including the Bestselling Dragon-Shifter series Dragon Lords and Captured by a Dragon-Shifter, and the mischievously magical Warlocks MacGregor.

Works also include Lord of the Abyss and Lords of the Va
More about Michelle M. Pillow...

Pleasure Cruise (3 books)
  • Date With Destiny (Pleasure Cruise, #2)
  • Pleasure Island (Pleasure Cruise, #3)