Start by marking “Steve the Penguin” as Want to Read:
Steve the Penguin

Steve the Penguin

Who doesn't dread going to their
High School Reunion?

Ten years ago, Bianca was a TV-obsessed girl growing up on the island of St. Thomas. Now she's living her Hollywood dream as an executive assistant at Shake the television network for women. She loves her job and her quirky bunch of LA friends. But she's feeling queasy about going home for her high school reunion.

Will Bia

Published January 1st 2008 by Mr. J Media

To ask other readers questions about Steve the Penguin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steve the Penguin

Stephanie
Apr 17, 2010 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
Every woman wants to find their Steve the Penguin; the Steve to their Miranda (Sex and the City) and their penguin aka their soul mate. Bianca Reagan the main character of Mahlena Rae Johnson's debut novel is no different. Bianca is working in her dream field, the entertainment biz, in LA and has no problem speaking her mind. However, the minute she begins making plans to attend her High School Reunion back home on the island of St. Thomas all of her old insecurities come rushing back. Mainly, ...more
Jen*
Oct 31, 2014 Jen* rated it really liked it
There were so many times that I felt like Bianca was inside my head - even though I'm not from the islands, I relate to her so much! She's progressive, a little less experienced with the guys - but not any less interested in them - and she *knows* her pop culture. This book sat on my shelf for a little while before I got around to reading it, but now I want to read the rest of Bianca's story. I certainly hope the sequel is available! Mahlena-Rae Johnson - my hats off to you!
Chrissy Steuermann
Chrissy Steuermann rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2010
Black Elephants
Black Elephants rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2016