Start by marking “A Dark Imbalance (Evergence, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Dark Imbalance (Evergence, #3)

A Dark Imbalance (Evergence #3)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  115 ratings  ·  8 reviews
In a universe where Earth no longer exists, the remnants of humanity survive in space stations and starships. Now, an army of genetically enhanced warriors is sent to destroy mankind -- once and for all.Only one woman can stop them: renegade intelligence agent Morgan Roche.
Published March 1st 2001 by Ace (first published February 2001)

To ask other readers questions about A Dark Imbalance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Dark Imbalance

I enjoyed all three books in this series. I liked the characters, the underlying mystery and the action. I particularly liked the whole revenge part of the story line in this third book. We also get to find out more about Morgan Roche which answers quite a few questions. In fact, by the end, numerous questions are answered but the reader is left with quite a few things to ponder. I just don't know if I liked the ending. Don't get me wrong, it was well written and successfully concluded the serie ...more
L Kyi
"The Dark Imbalance" is a very satisfying conclusion to the" Evergence" Series. The type of satisfaction one feels after a meal that "hits the spot" or sensation of grandeur and well- being after a gym workout. This final book in the series answers many of the important questions, and leaves just enough pinch of mystery and wonder for the audience to ponder and savour.

Morgan Roche's hunt for the Genetically Modified warrior lead her back to the ruins of the Sol System, where a vast array of sta
Sierra
Ex Commonwealth of Empires officer Morgan Roche returns in this last installment of the Evergence trilogy. Morgan is still on the run with only her hodgepodge crew to count on, one of which is a clone warrior. To the rest of the universe, Morgan’s name is so often heard within the same breath as that of the murderous clone warriors, that everyone assumes she must know more than she is telling. It seems everyone is out to get her whether to destroy her or question her knowledge on the clones.

The
Kerry
#3 in the Evergence Trilogy (Aprodigal Sun #1 and The DYing Light #2). I'm still mulling the ending but my first reaction was some what of a let down. Considering the trajectory of the first two in the series and the way they were plotted I almost feel like the authors went off in another direction in the conclusion. Not what I expected and maybe that was the point.
Luciano Chavez
The first novel was fine. The second one in the trilogy was OK. This last book was a struggle to get through. It was quite uninteresting. I skipped a few chapters in order to read the last two to finish it and I can say with confidence that I am glad I did. I didn't miss anything.
Matt
Really loved this trilogy. Enjoyed the science and the conjecture. There are a few logic bumps you have to get over, but all in all it is a pleasant jaunt. I'll read them again! And read more from the authors.
Charles Weller
Pretty good. Some nice action sequences, and a great overall arc. A little disjointed in places but well worth a read!
Justin
I just needed a bit more at the end of this series, but it was still great!
Leyla
Leyla marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Farseer
Farseer marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Colten
Colten marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
MXW
MXW added it
Mar 01, 2015
Jeremy Frens
Jeremy Frens marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Warrior Brood
  • Task Force Ombra: Grunt Life
  • Treacheries of the Space Marines
  • Innocence Proves Nothing
  • Atlas Infernal
  • Victories of the Space Marines
  • The Crown Jewels (Maijstral, #1)
  • Sabbat Worlds Anthology (Gaunt's Ghosts)
  • Starstrike
  • The Chapters Due
  • Hammer of Daemons (Grey Knights, #3)
  • Warrior: Riposte (The Warrior Trilogy, #2)
  • Strength and Honor (Tour of the Merrimack, #4)
  • Originator (Cassandra Kresnov, #6)
  • The Sea Without a Shore (Lt. Leary, #10)
  • The Veil of a Thousand Tears (The Pearl Saga, #2)
  • Path of the Warrior (Path of the Eldar, #1)
  • Dark Apostle
#1 New York Times bestselling Sean Williams lives with his family in Adelaide, South Australia. He’s written some books--forty-two at last count--including the Philip K. Dick-nominated Saturn Returns, several Star Wars novels and the Troubletwister series with Garth Nix. Twinmaker is a YA SF series that takes his love affair with the matter transmitter to a whole new level. You can find some relat ...more
More about Sean Williams...

Evergence (3 books)
  • The Prodigal Sun (Evergence, #1)
  • The Dying Light (Evergence, #2)
Remnant (Force Heretic, #1) (Star Wars: The New Jedi Order, #15) Reunion (Force Heretic, #3) (Star Wars: The New Jedi Order, #17) Fatal Alliance (Star Wars: The Old Republic, #3) Refugee (Force Heretic, #2) (Star Wars: The New Jedi Order, #16) The Force Unleashed (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, #1)