Start by marking “Your Best Life Begins Each Morning: Devotions to Start Every New Day of the Year” as Want to Read:

The potential to live your best life starts with each new morning. With every sunrise, you can choose to approach the day with an attitude of faith and expectancy. Bestselling author Joel Osteen writes, "When you get up in the morning, the first things you should do is set your mind in the right direction . . . and then go out anticipating good things."
Now, for the first
Published December 10th 2008 by FaithWords (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Your Best Life Begins Each Morning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Best Life Begins Each Morning

Wendi
Dec 15, 2008 Wendi rated it really liked it
Perfect for : Personal Use, Great gift

In a nutshell: This is a wonderful book for daily use, that helps to start the day on a positive/inspiring note with biblical inspiration. It is small, about 6 inches tall, 4 inches wide and about 1 inch thick - it will fit great in a purse, glove box, desk drawer, etc, just put it somewhere so you can read it every morning. There is an inspirational thought and bible verse for each day of the year, and each one takes only a minute or two to read, but will h
Esse
Jun 27, 2012 Esse rated it it was amazing
A great easy way to start each day. No matter what religion his message of positive thinking is always relevant and true.
Kathy
Dec 20, 2016 Kathy rated it really liked it
I bought this little book a few years ago and enjoyed the thoughts for the day each page contained. I started reading it again this year. It was just a nice way to start each day.
Tim
Feb 24, 2017 Tim added it
This is a great devotional to start the day with our creator.
Alissa Cook
Aug 18, 2011 Alissa Cook rated it it was amazing
I have several books just like this one, and I love them all!! It's so nice to read these each day. There's one page dedicated to each day of the year. I have plenty of time to do my thing in the mornings but I know some of you are on a tight schedule each day and don't have time to spare. This book is perfectly suited for you, in that if need be, the day's excerpt can be read very quickly and you can move on if you don't have the time to sit and ponder what you've just read, sort through your t ...more
Linda Appelbaum
Jan 25, 2013 Linda Appelbaum rated it really liked it
I have read a page a day just as the book is laid out and I have found it to be a fine way to begin the day. Each several pages have a theme - forgiveness, visualizing something better for your life, gratefulness, etc. I find myself thinking about something I read earlier and I like that the book has made me focus on different aspects of my life and hopefully be a better, more thoughtful person. The book has helped me put certain things in perspective and made me think about things and has made ...more
Holly (2 Kids and Tired)
Jan 12, 2009 Holly (2 Kids and Tired) rated it really liked it
A beautiful little book. Each day starts with a scripture and short essay or thought to reflect upon. The emphasis is positive thinking, not dwelling on the mistakes of yesterday, and allowing God to touch and inspire your life.

Terrific as a stand-alone devotional book, or as an addition to your daily scripture reading. It's the perfect size to stash in your purse if you want something uplifting to read while you're waiting in line somewhere.
Sonia Steinbach
Sep 03, 2013 Sonia Steinbach rated it liked it
Shelves: must-read
This is a good book don't get me wrong...there is nothing wrong with positive words, but there are days when you are going through a rough time and you want to hear more than the simple words, "Don't give up faith, "Be happy", etc. These devotionals were super short, and I like a little more to read where it gets me thinking afterwards, and lifts you up more spiritually.
Mary
Jul 11, 2016 Mary rated it it was amazing
What a great read to start your day. Very inspiring and will get your day going in the right direction. This is a great book for those who "don't have time to read." All you need is a few minutes everyday.
Merrychris
Oct 09, 2013 Merrychris rated it it was amazing
A wonderful way to start the morning: A cup of coffee and a message of empowerment, love, and forgiveness to take me through the day. This is my first experience with Joel Osteen and it's a nice introduction to his ministry.
Wilma Blevins
Jan 18, 2010 Wilma Blevins rated it really liked it
I read this in 2009, it was a great start to your day.
Denise Kanefield
Dec 06, 2013 Denise Kanefield rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. This will give you a wonderful view on the day you are about to start. It reminds me to keep my focus on the things that are truly important in life.
Ruth
Dec 04, 2008 Ruth rated it it was ok
This is an attractive devotional book but it seems as dedicated to the power of positive thinking as to God.
Wyvonna
Jun 04, 2012 Wyvonna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: excellent-read
EXCELLENT READ
Ann
Sep 17, 2011 Ann rated it it was amazing
I love this little book! It has a permanent spot on my nightstand.
Jasmina
Jul 21, 2011 Jasmina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book! Has inspirational daily reading for everyday living. Love it!
Peggy
Peggy rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2012
Jerica
Jerica rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
H.N. Klett
H.N. Klett rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2015
Alfano
Alfano rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2015
Selena Brown
Selena Brown rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Hellecktra Orozco
Hellecktra Orozco rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2012
Seb
Seb rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2012
Julia
Julia rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2012
Adeline
Adeline rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2012
Pinky Rose
Pinky Rose rated it really liked it
May 14, 2013
Diane Irizarry
Diane Irizarry rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2012
Summer
Summer rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2012
  • Love Your Life: Living Happy, Healthy, and Whole
  • Look Great, Feel Great: 12 Keys to Enjoying a Healthy Life Now
  • Prayers for Emotional Wholeness: 365 Prayers for Living in Freedom
  • The Key To Personal Peace
  • Success God's Way: Achieving True Contentment and Purpose
  • Sparkling Gems from the Greek: 365 Greek Word Studies for Every Day of the Year to Sharpen Your Understanding of God's Word
  • You On Top: Smart, Sexy Skills Every Woman Needs to Set the World on Fire
  • Before You Do: Making Great Decisions That You Won't Regret
  • It's Never Too Late: 172 Simple Acts to Change Your Life
  • You Are Made for More!: How to Become All You Were Created to Be
  • The Secrets of Judas: The Story of the Misunderstood Disciple & His Lost Gospel
  • Beyond Jabez: Expanding Your Borders
JOEL OSTEEN is the author of seven New York Times bestsellers. He is the senior pastor of America's largest congregation, Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. More than 45,000 people attend services there every week. His televised messages are seen by more than 10 million viewers each week in the United States, and millions more in 100 nations around the world. His 24-hour channel on SiriusXM Satell ...more
More about Joel Osteen...

“Be happy with who God made you to be, and quit wishing you were something different.” 9 likes
“You’ve got to believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have what it takes. God created you to excel, and He’s given you ability, insight, talent, wisdom, and His supernatural power to do so.” 5 likes