Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul 2: Celebrating Love and Laughter Throughout Our Lives (Chicken Soup for the Soul)” as Want to Read:

In classic Chicken Soup tradition, "Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul 2" celebrates the profound relationship between sisters in its wild, wacky, poignant and inspirational glory. With real-life s
Published October 1st 2006 by HCI (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul 2

Katrin
Nov 28, 2013 Katrin rated it it was amazing
Hello my name is Katrin, I've been reading the book chicken soul sisters: volume 2. This book has about 100 stories about peoples lives with there sisters and loving siblings. Even trough there rough times and easy times, there always there for them. Me and my sister are not very good to each other but I think reading this book makes me feel happy with my sister for once. These stories are small stories about real people an there sisters becoming into one, which I like a lot, and it's very sweet ...more
Walaa Alshehri
Sep 27, 2009 Walaa Alshehri rated it really liked it
''being the oldest in the family can be tough sometimes, and I know this for a fact. A lot is expected of you, from making your parents proud of setting a good example for your younger brothers and sisters.'' p65
This part of a story is somehow touched me for I'm the oldest in my family. I've got two sisters and two brothers. My sisters are teenagers. These short stories in this book really inspired me and make feel that I'm lucky to have sisters. I should take advantage of every moment with my s
Elaine Cougler
Aug 09, 2016 Elaine Cougler rated it really liked it
Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul 2 by Canfield's group was another gift from my lovely sister and another collection of heart-warming stories. One should read these every day instead of listening to the news. I finished this book on the anniversary of the death of one of my brothers, a day when one of Canfield's books was just what I needed.
Teena in Toronto
Jul 03, 2012 Teena in Toronto rated it liked it
My sister gave me this book for Christmas and I've been reading a couple stories here and there between books.

I enjoy the Chicken Soup books and especially enjoyed this one because my sister gave it to me.

Blog review: http://www.teenaintoronto.com/2007/07...
Sammy
Mar 14, 2013 Sammy rated it liked it
I got this book for four dollars and it was worth it! It really helps me understand what live means and staying true to my friends and family. This book (I think) touches the heart of any girl who reads it.
Faye Hollidaye
Mar 30, 2013 Faye Hollidaye rated it really liked it
I really liked this collection. After the disappointment I got from the first Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul, this one surprised me. This one is definitely better than the other one. I highly recommend to any who have a sister, whether biological or not.
Greydj1
My sister gave me this book after my daughter was in a serious accident. At times it helped me to laugh and to cry when life was too challenging and hard!!!!!
❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄
Good book, the first 'Chicken Soup' series I read...makes me sad actually...I always wanted a sister, but ended up with brothers.

Debbie
Debbie rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2008
Ayu Ikhwani
Ayu Ikhwani rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2013
Brittany
Brittany rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2008
Tsvetelina Reil
Tsvetelina Reil rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2014
Tara
Tara rated it liked it
May 30, 2014
Krista
Krista rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2013
Lupin
Lupin rated it liked it
May 10, 2009
Arushi
Arushi rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2009
Vals T.
Vals T. rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2013
Priscilla Riabertha
Priscilla Riabertha rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2012
Julie Coble
Julie Coble rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2014
Beth
Beth rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2012
Patty Kendall
Patty Kendall rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2014
Lubna
Lubna rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2011
Swati
Swati rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2008
Diane
Diane rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2010
Milyssa Lee
Milyssa Lee rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2012
Curls008
Curls008 rated it liked it
Sep 19, 2012
Safoora
Safoora rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2012
Akankshita Dash
Akankshita Dash rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2013
Emma Lambirth
Emma Lambirth rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Chicken Soup For The Soul : Think Positive
  • Travels in Arabia Deserta, Volume 1
  • Essential Manager's Manual (Financial Times (DK))
  • Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation
  • Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: Say Goodbye to Stress: Manage Your Problems, Big and Small, Every Day
  • Close to the Bone: Life-Threatening Illness as a Soul Journey
  • Magic and Medicine of Plants
  • Small Miracles of Love & Friendship: Remarkable Coincidences of Warmth and Devotion
  • Sex And The Single Witch
  • A Nest of Sparrows
  • Not Your Mama's Crochet: The Cool and Creative Way to Join the Chain Gang
  • Get Your Crochet On! Hip Hats & Cool Caps
  • Your Faith Is Your Fortune
  • Grace Happens
  • Cowboy
  • That's Not My Penguin...
  • Amazing Crochet Lace: New Fashions Inspired by Old-Fashioned Lace

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...