Start by marking “Zombie Bums from Uranus” as Want to Read:
Zombie Bums from Uranus

Zombie Bums from Uranus (Butt Trilogy #2)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  609 ratings  ·  47 reviews
An alien army of killer mutant zombie bums is headed for Earth. Their mission? Total zombie-bummification of the planet. Who else could be behind a plan to stink out the entire solar system but the Great White Bum? Luckily, the dastardly derriere holds no fear for Zack.
Paperback
Published June 2nd 2006 by MacMillan UK (first published September 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Zombie Bums from Uranus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombie Bums from Uranus

*Queen Diva*
Well, I liked this one better than the first one, however there were a couple of things I didn't.

First, for being a kids book, there was a decent amount of indecent language: Zack's dad: "Damn these antiquated machines" and lots of use of the word hell - hell-bent, snowball's chance in hell, and I believe just using the word once, but I can't really remember other than I know there was another instance besides the other two examples. Now, I don't normally care about this stuff, and I'm trying to
Ash... =] Barrera =D
Zach is a junior league butt fighter. He didn't win any simulator games so he ran away. He found a butt feeler and his butt can talk and detach itself. Its kind of creepy. She felt it and gave him some ketchup. He found about the zombie butts when he got to Mabel Town. His grandmother lives there. She was always prepared for war like this. His grandma was a famous butt fighter. Zach doesn't know that. They went to their attic and it was a butt fighter control room.A girl from the academy came in ...more
Nina
I read/finished this sequel yesterday/last night while I was in Tagaytay, getting ready for bed.

12:22AM--

To be honest, when I set myself up on rereading this sequel of The Day My Butt Went Psycho, I couldn't remember a thing about it. But as I continued reading it, I realized that many events seemed familiar. But I didn't remember anything major, so I still got to experience the thrill of reading this book, not knowing what was going to happen next.

This book may very well be filled with terms th
Raymond
Zack is back along with the butts. Zombie butts from Uranus have been awaken by "accident". They invaded Earth under the command of the Great White Butt. Instantly the butt fighters got geared up and proceeded to stop these zombie butts, butt to their surprise they were unable to harm them. Their usual butt fighting techniques were useless against this new threat. They tried everything but nothing seemed to work...except for ketchup! With this new weapon they were able to hold the zombie butts o ...more
Gail
What can you say about a book that comes with a warning: "If you are a parent or a teacher or even if you're just over eighteen, put this book down now!You won't like it! You won't understand it! You wil be totally grossed out by it." TRUE!! "Recommended" in a Book Links article (May 2009) The Gross and the Gory: Making Reading Connections with Boys" that states very clearly that boys like action, adventure, and toilet humor. So I was off to meet the author Andy Griffiths who specializes in such ...more
Ozan Akipek
Essau Alli
This book is part of a series. Its about these kids who stop people from other planets. This butt can control the person he is on. Then when these kids realize that more people from a different planet are coming are zombie butts and they need to stop them.

I can connect this book the world because there are villains that need to be stopped. They are trying to stop them but the villain avoids them. In the world there are criminals and other bad things and the zombie butts are the criminals in the
Miranda
SO FUNNY!!! It is a little immature but that is okay. Sometimes we all have to be a little immature. But it was SO GOOD!!! It is a MUST READ!
Angeluismanzueta
this sequel is about zack and his butt go in marvelous adventures in space fighting butt zombies the great white butt and more this book is hilarious and embarrasing reading about butts. i would text-to-text this book to also previous books of one of andy griffins books known as the day my butt went psycho it is as hilarious as this book. i would give this book 4 stars because it is funny action butt fighting and more marvelous adventures along the way but closer to the end it got pretty boring ...more
Joseph Park
I don't think that this book was great... I mean, it had the laughs, but overall, the plot of the story was not good, and I think the author confuses people with the made-up words that he makes. The book was a great laugh because it had a lot of fiction, such as a butt who actually talks. The book is about a boy named Zack who tries to save the world from a zombie butt invasion, after he had destroyed the Great-white butt in book 1. I do not think I would recommend this book to adults, but kids ...more
John
I don't think that this book was great because the plot of the story was not good, and I think the author confuses people with the made-up words that he makes. The book was a great laugh because it had a lot of fiction, such as a butt who actually talks. The book is about a boy named Zack who tries to save the world from a zombie butt invasion, after he had destroyed the Great-white butt in book 1. I do not think I would recommend this book to adults, but kids who love fantasy
Jeff Fong
This book is not recommendable to anyone of the human race. This book was so childish, yet it doesn't deserve to be on a child's hands. The book tells a story about a boy who saves the world from an invasion of Zombie Butts, sounds stupid doesn't it? It gets worse. There are dozens of made up words in this text as the author attempts to confuse you until you torch the book in a forest fire that you will eventually make after reading the first page.
Katherine
In this novel, Zac's grandmother makes an appearance as one of the most famous bum hunters every known and used to be appart of one of the greatest bum fighting trio; The Smacker, The Kicker and The Pincher. Togehter they must stop a foreign race of bums from uranus (pun intended of course, Griffiths is cleaver like that) from zombifying the human race. A great sequal to The Day My Bum Went Phycho, a very funny read.
Emily
Sometimes you just need to read something ridiculous and mindless. I laughed time and time again when characters would get the words 'Uranus' and 'Your anus' mixed up.

I swear I must really be a kid in a grown-up's body...I just love butt humor. Or maybe it is because I have the poopiest baby ever. And she is so hilarious when she poops! You hear a 'squirt-squirt' and then the cutest little grunt ever.
Alaina.caraballo
Zack is on his way to becoming a first rate butt-fighter. He was defeat great butts, smelly butts and just straight up nasty butts. But there are new kinds of butts. ZOMBIE BUTTS FROM URANUS!!! They are smelly, round, big and undefeatable! It is up to one boy and his small butt to save the world which they end up doing! I loved this book because its so funny && smelly. (lol)
Steve Mitchell
This was bought for me as a present on the strength of the title alone. I read the first book - The Day My Bum Went Psycho - first and found it to be pretty daft and this is just the same. This book is targeted at children who may find the references to bums and farts hilarious but I will not be reading the final volume of the trilogy
Dramane
This book is about a kid and his butt. They go thrugh crazy adventures and meet crazy people and do the funniest things that you can imagine. This book will crack you up and do the craziest stuff ever. You will also experience how close you are with yor but.

Antediluvianbychoice
Sadly, not nearly was lighthearted and the Captain Underpants series. These will NOT make my classroom library. His Campfire Weenies stories, however, are quite interesting. Those make the grade. But these other two were an bsolute waste of my time.
Noahva
This sequel to the extreme guilty pleasure, "The Day My Butt Went Psycho", is lack luster to expectations. It did not have the comedic impact the first one did, removing about 60% of the reason to read it. I say, don't bother with it.
Peter Millett
I know boys love it - but I don't get it. Repeating the word 'fart' approximately 8,000 times is strangely tiring. Sells by the truck load though. A bit like real life farts - endlessly amusing until you start feeling ill.
Jared Polston
A sequel to one of my favorite books of all times. Zombie Butts from Uranus has the same comedy from the original book that I know and love, but it also brings interesting twists that will have you reading hours on end.
Gabriel
As usual, I was thrilled again by the story. I really liked it. the humor gets better and better, and that's good. the character of Gran and Mabel's Angels are really the most funny here. I reall liked it
Emily Lehr
I laughed, I cried, I contemplated. This is a metaphor for life. It's my modern day bible...totally kidding. It really sucked got it for my husband as a joke:)
I actually did read this...long story
Max
deepest read since Dahlgren. Probes the dirty questions. Explores the dark universe. This book was a gag gift and it was funny but embarASSing to read it in public places.
Anthony(the world class soccer player
in my opinion zombie butts from uranus was just barely better than the first book. it was a litter funnier not as silly and over all just better. i liked it becase it was unique.
Reed
This book was hilarious and had me cracking up on every single page. A fast, yet good, read that i would recommend to everybody looking for a good laugh.
Mayra
Read this book together with my son. It is definitely a boy's book. It's a mainly about butt-fighters. Literally, butts fighting. Good read.
Devi
This is a fund read . Well aimed for its intended audience.

Adults - don't be put off - go back an re-live a bit of your childhood.
  • Asal Usul Keluarga Flood
  • Darius Bell and the Glitter Pool
  • The Dragon Players (Knights Of The Lunch Table, #2)
  • Invasion of the Road Weenies and Other Warped and Creepy Tales (Weenies series, #2)
  • Frankie Pickle and the Mathematical Menace
  • Hating Alison Ashley
  • Clair de Lune
  • If I Ran the School
  • No Such Thing as Ghosts (Dragonbreath, #5)
  • Belly Flop
  • Juliet Dove, Queen of Love (Magic Shop, #5)
  • The Word Snoop
  • The Cabbage Patch Fib (The Cabbage Patch Fib, #1)
  • Fiddle-back (Stella Street, #2)
  • Charge Of The Triceratops (Dinosaur Cove, #2)
  • How to Train Your Dragon: The Chapter Book
  • Grind
  • Loving Richard Feynman
21956
Andy Griffiths is Australia’s most popular children’s writer. He is the author of over 20 books, including nonsense verse, short stories, comic novels and plays. Over the past 15 years Andy’s books have been New York Times bestsellers, won over 50 children’s choice awards, been adapted as a television cartoon series and sold over 5 million copies worldwide.

Andy is best known as the author of the
More about Andy Griffiths...
The Day My Butt Went Psycho Just Crazy (PB) Just Annoying Just Stupid! The 13-Storey Treehouse