Start by marking “I'm Your Santa (Brava Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
I'm Your Santa (Brava Brothers, #3)

I'm Your Santa (Brava Brothers #3)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  837 ratings  ·  49 reviews
Christmas has never been hotter than in this sizzling new anthology featuring novellas from three top romance authors: Lori Foster, Karen Kelley, and Dianne Castell.

Lori Foster The Christmas Present
Beth Monroe wants revenge on her cheating fiancé, and Levi, the cheater's best friend, is happy to oblige. But holiday cheer takes on a whole new meaning as their one-hour tryst
Published October 1st 2007 by Brava (first published September 25th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about I'm Your Santa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm Your Santa

Julianna
Dec 27, 2013 Julianna is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed for THC Reviews
When reading anthologies, I usually pick up one novella here and there to fill in gaps between longer books and rarely read them straight through. With that being the case, I've decided to post reviews of each story as I finish it. Reviews on the remaining novellas and the overall book rating will be forthcoming.:-)
*newest review for this anthology

*The Christmas Present by Lori Foster - The Christmas Present is a sweet, sexy novella from Lori Foster that is a wrap-up to
Cryna
Sexy, Fun Read

This is an anthology with Lori Foster, Karen Kelley and Dianne Castell and is a wonderful sexy read. All three authors have done a great job of working the true Christmas spirit into their stories.

The Christmas Present by Lori Foster brings us Beth Munroe who has broken up with her fiancé that she caught cheating. How better than to get revenge but for to cheat with his best friend, Levi Materson? Only the whole plan has her seriously shaken and running home to Gillespie, Kentucky
Susan Kelley
I do love a good Christmas anthology, and I am crazy about Lori Foster. Thank heavens her story was first in this trilogy! The Christmas Present, by Lori Foster, was delightful, as I expected. Main characters Beth and Levi are quirky and sexy. Selection #2, It's a Wonderful Life by Karen Kelley was a little unbelievable, and wrapped up too nicely at the end, but I still enjoyed the story. But everything went downhill with Home for Christmas by Dianne Castell. The story was outlandish, as were th ...more
Princess
The Christmas Present by Lori Foster
A cute friends to lover story. Levi is in love with Beth since he first met her like two years ago but Beth was engaged to his best friend. When the engagement is called off he sees his chance to finally reveal his true feelings to Beth but Beth has some reservations about her strong feelings for Levi when she thought she was in love with her ex-fiancé. So you follow her insecurities and self realizations until they reach their HEA. Loved Levi and his patience
Dailycheapreads
The book features a trio of Christmas romance novellas that revisit families that the authors have introduced in previous books. Lori Foster is the lead author with a stand-alone story that includes characters from two of her books Too Much Temptation ($4.30) and Never Too Much ($4.30) . In The Christmas Present by Ms. Foster, Levi had always loved Beth but she was off limits, being engaged to his best friend. But when her fiancée is found with another woman, it’s more than Beth can take and she ...more
Tabatha
The Christmas Present By: Lori Foster 4 stars

I loved Levi and how he has been secretly in love with Beth. Also liked how Beth was more fighting with herself about wanting to be with Levi than dwelling on a cheating fiance. I will say the ending was a bit hokey for me, because I don't think her ex fiance/Levi's best friend would be all "can't we all be friends" if his fiance was going to marry his best friend. This was however the best novella in this anthology.

It's a Wonderful Life By: Karen Kel
Cindy
3 contemporary Christmas stories, none of which are any good.

Lori Foster - 2 stars. What a disapointing story! I usually like Lori, but this is a turkey. Girl decides to teach cheating fiance a lesson by having revenge sex with his best friend. The best friend has always loved her, so he's playing for keeps. She runs off to her family Christmas party & Jerry Springer like drama soon ensues.
There's some disturbing lines in this story : "First, he'd strip Beth naked and get her in bed,and
Michelle Tempted By Books
The Christmas Present by Lori Foster
Levi and Beth had an out of control weekend after Beth discovered that her fiance cheated on her. Since then she has been running from Levi, ashamed of herself. Levi doesn't want it to be over. This story was another hard one to get into. I was uncomfortable with the stalker-ish behavior of Levi, the bases were covered with her family present and at some point I got into it. The other thing is I think this goes with a series I haven't read.

It's A Wonderful Li
Kathy
Joan
I bought this book to read Lori Foster's "The Christmas Present" since it was the last of a three book series and would rate it at this time 3 stars. I really enjoyed it. I like Lori's stories they are sexy and funny.

Well I finished all three stories and gave the overall book a three star rating. I really enjoyed both Lori Foster's and Dianne Castell's stories. And would give them both a 3.5 rating if I could. I look forward to reading more by Dianne Castell.

I was not overly impressed with Ka

Shannon
Only read The Christmas Presnt by Lori Foster, skimmed the other stories in the book. This one was a cute, fun Christmas story...I love how the guys are always more interested first, instead of your typical romances, where the woman falls in love first and it always takes the man so long. I'm not saying the relationship is solidified early, by any means, what fun would that be? But it's a nice change to have the guy have to go through struggle of winning the girl!
Sharon
The first story was the best, but even then it was eh. These three short stories tried to put too much plot in I think. The authors were just too ambitious considering the time and space limits. So I didn't feel a real connection to these characters and didn't understand their instantaneous undying love for each other. I know, it's a romance novel, and characters fall in love fast. I'm fine with that, because there's usually some activity, dialogue, and smoking hot sex to back that up. But with ...more
Sue

Lori Foster
The Christmas Present
Beth can seem to keep her hands off Levi and it’s a good thing, because he certainly seems like a hunk. Good thing she’s getting over her old fiancé.

Karen Kelley
It's a Wonderful Life
Jeremy strolls into a small town in Texas and never wants to leave. He’s studying for a new movie part, but actually the part doesn’t fit him like Bailey does. He does end up winning an Oscar for his part.

Dianne Castell
Home for Christmas
What more could happen to LuLu as she tries t
Michele
Stockings are peeled off as well as put up in this set of steamy Christmas romances from three Brava authors. Foster's The Christmas Present finds Beth Monroe fleeing the hunk she has just spent a wild weekend with—who happens to be the best friend of her unfaithful fiancé. Kelley's It's a Wonderful Life maroons playboy Hollywood actor Jeremy Hunter in Two Creeks, Tex., to research the part of an itinerant preacher, with a curvaceous local teacher offering a different kind of lesson. Castell's H ...more
Cindy
This anthology contains three unrelated stories set at Christmas. This is a fun read by three talented authors. Each has spot appearances by family and friends from various previous stories, but all stories can stand alone.

Lori Foster's The Christmas Present is related to previous books TOO MUCH TEMPATION and NEVER TOO MUCH.

Karen Kelley's It's A Wonderful Life is related to SOUTHERN COMFORT and HELL ON WHEELS.

And Dianne Castell's Home for Christmas is related to her O'Fallons - Plus One, I'll B
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Three short stories bundled around a Christmas theme.

The Christmas Present by Lori Foster - Stalker turns lover. You always have to watch out for the quiet ones. Yeah, this was a low three star read and by far the best of the three. Calling the fiance's reaction unlikely is an understatement.

It's a Wonderful Life by Karen Kelley - A two star read. Could have been cute but wasn't. Hero was an ass from start to finish.

Home for Christmas by Dianne Castell - Horrible. I think I've seen episodes of
Cherry-Ann
No expectation of pulitzer type stories..easy, short, fun reads.
Kat (idangerous)
The Christmas Present by Lori Foster--- Beth who has broken up with her fiancé that she caught cheating. How better than to get revenge but for to cheat with his best friend, Levi Materson? Only the whole plan has her seriously shaken and running home to Gillespie, Kentucky for the holiday season and to sort through her mixed emotions. Levi follows her because he wants Beth to acknowledge what they have. The sizzle between the two is enough to melt the snow, and the trip to resolving their probl ...more
L8blmr
Christmas in July. Well, it could have been, but this book was underwhelming. Lori Foster's story was the best (I do enjoy the "Person A has loved Person B for ages and finally has the opportunity to make it work" plot device), but not up to the standard of many of her full-length titles. Kelley's and Castell's offerings were improbable and featured characters it was difficult to like.
Edwina Hall Callan
I loved this trilogy of steamy romances.
Just the thing to chase away the chill of a cold December day.
Paula
Another fun, light read. I had already read the Lori Foster story, (enjoyed it very much), and truly enjoyed the two stories that I hadn't read. These are just fun, feel-good, Christmas stories. If you need a break from reality, or you want to enjoy something without thinking it to death, this is your book.
Megan
I only read the short story by Lori Foster. It was the last in the series "Temptation Brothers". I really enjoyed it and it was nice going back and visiting the brothers again. I would recommend this series to any contemporary romance lover. I will definitely reread this series in the future.
Charlette
Jun 05, 2009 Charlette rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: someone who needs a laugh
Recommended to Charlette by: bought because of Lori foster
This anthology is hilarious! When you read the second story by Karen Kelley, you may want to use the facilities first or put on a Depends when you get to the dinner scene. Good thing hubby's a sound sleeper cause I could not keep quiet when I read that part, "...out of the mouth of babes..."
Tonileg
I love reading holidays stories during the holidays. It keeps the smile on my face as I try not to go completely Scrooge with all the crazy traveling, parking, waiting in line and fustrating finding of gifts. This was a collection of three short stories from different authors.
2 stars.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Three great and romantic Christmas tales. Friends find love and passion with each other. A celebrity plays the role of a lifetime and discovers love is not an act. Sometimes strangers are not satisfied with one night stands, sometimes they want a lot more. Good read!!
Jessica Alcazar
THIS RATING IS ONLY FOR The Christmas Present by Lori Foster:
cute and smutty and frikkin hilarious is all I can say about this ENTIRE series and family ... i'm a little bummed that Aggie had zero appearance in this short story, but it's all good.
Jessica
A bit underwhelming. I think that maybe the element of instant love displayed in two of the three stories just wasn't believable for me. But the writing of the three authors was good quaity, so these novellas are fair reads.
Jen
Only read Lori Foster's story. It was a continuance of her brava brothers series and as with the first 2 books with Ben and Noahs story this did not disappoint. Only downfall is that this was a novella and not a novel.
Kara
The first story by Lori Foster was good, as was the 3rd story by Karen Kelley. The story by Dianne Castell was terrible. There was no suspense. The plot was so boring. Nothing interesting about it.
Tamara
I really likes this anthology, I had read the first story in another book , bt the other two were great! Very funny, and enjoyable. A nice light read.
Celebrating Karen Kelley's New Release THE JAGUAR PRINCE 1 2 Apr 05, 2010 03:33PM
Cyber Launch Party Today For Karen Kelley 1 1 Nov 24, 2009 01:57PM
  • The Naughty List
  • Red Hot Santa
  • Soldier's Christmas (Conard County #16, Wingman Warriors #8)
  • Santa, Baby
  • Hot Chocolate (included: Winston Brothers, #1)
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Bad Boys Over Easy
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
  • Heating Up The Holidays (Harlequin Blaze, #435) (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #3)
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'Tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • Have Yourself a Naughty Little Santa (Hot Cops, #4)
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • Naughty or Nice?
  • Jingle All The Way
  • Texas Bad Boys
  • Stroke of Midnight
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • The Morgue the Merrier

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)