Start by marking “Tempted” as Want to Read:
Tempted

Tempted

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  1,215 ratings  ·  45 reviews

Three steamy classics from New York Times bestselling author Lori Foster.

Little Miss Innocent?

For Dr. Daniel Sawyers, sex therapist Lace McGee is a puzzle. While she keeps putting inappropriate ideas into his sister's head, Lace is even better at putting naughty thoughts into Daniel's head. But just how down 'n dirty is Lace really?

Annie, Get Your Guy

No one likes being

Published October 1st 2005 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Tempted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempted

Maricar Dizon

“As long as I know you’re coming back, I’ll be happy.”
“As long as I know you’re here waiting for me, I’ll be coming back.”
- Messing Around With Max

Lori Foster’s books have always been my “Guilty Pleasure reads”. She’s the only foreign contemporary romance author I really read because I always enjoy her works. (But i do read other authors once in a while) And I enjoyed this collection so much I decided to finally write a review of Miss Foster’s book once and for all. Just to show how much I ador
Tina
This is a novella with 3 full stories. I really liked the first story. Both characters were quirky and the whole story pulled me in. The other 2 stories were similar in some ways. It kept me interested but I just had a hard time believing that women their age are that naive when it came to phyiscal interactions such as putting ones tongue in ones ear. Her: "You put your tongue in my ear!" Him: "Yes" Her: That was..nice. I hadn't realized.." Really? Really? I can buy inexperienced never gone all ...more
Susan
LITTLE MISS INNOCENT?

For Dr. Daniel Sawyer, sex therapist Lace McGee was a puzzle. While she kept putting all sorts of inappropriate ideas into his sister's head, Lace was even better at putting all kinds of naughty thoughts into Daniel's head. But just how down 'n dirty is Lace really?

Fun book. Daniel is the oldest of the family and the one who feels responsible for his younger brother and sister. He took over as a parent figure when his mother died and his father fell apart. It made him reluct
Amber
I got through the first story, and just couldn't muster any interest to read the other two. The story was okay, but nothing exceptional - characters were trite and not very interesting, it wasn't very sexy, just blah all around. Definitely not Foster's best work - go check out her SBC series for really good romance writing and interesting characters.
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
Three short connected stories bound as one. The older brother, the youngest sister, and finally the middle brother. All three were completely unbelievable and not as fleshed out as they should have been. However, they were all fun and short with a fair smattering of sex. I'd go 2.5 but I'll round up this time.
J.L.
This is really three short novellas in one book. The first books is about Daniel and Lace. The second about Annie and Guy. The third about Max and Maddie.

Daniel is a doctor, very rigid but loving. He had to take over responsibility for caring for his family as a teenager when his mother died because his father fell apart. He was very protective of his younger sister Annie. In comes Lace, Annie's best friend who is a sex therapist who is pushing Annie to get out of her shell. Things get interesti
Susan
LITTLE MISS INNOCENT?

Mandy
The first story was charming. The characters were well rounded, there was a solid backstory, and chemistry between the characters. It actually felt like a complete novel rather than a novella. This was the best story in the series.

The next story felt incredibly incomplete and extremely short. It was also eye-rolling ridiculous. The innocence level of Annie at twenty-five is just unbelievable. It is almost as unbelievable as Guy’s reasons for not pursuing a relationship with the heroine. This st
Tracy
~* 3.5 Stars *~
Quite Good/Okay/Somewhere In Between

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a sucker for a fun romance, and Lori Foster's written several that I've very much enjoyed. In Tempted: Little Miss Innocent?\Annie, Get Your Guy\Messing Around With Max, we get three connected novellas of varying length as two brothers and a sister stumble through the murky and dangerous quagmire of love and relationships.

In Little Miss Innocent we meet Dr. Daniel Sawyers, the eldest of the Sawyers siblings. H
Sara
Despite my tendency to hate short stories, I found this collection pretty interesting. Maybe it had something to do with all the stories being interconnected, or that fact that Lori Foster is a damn good author. Either way, I am not complaining.
Out of the three short stories, I liked Max's story the most. (view spoiler)
Leslie Hayenga Adams
Easy reading

Easy reading

Enjoyable...leisurely.

I enjoyed the content, but found it slightly predictable and almost too short & sweet... this was a very quick read for me. Not to mention I am now left curious about what escapades "Dan" & "Bea" could encounter.
PepsiGirl
There are three stories that break down how these three siblings find their true loves. First is Daniel the doctor who has an opposites attract reaction to Lacy that he finally stops fighting. Then Annie, the little sister that has a crush for at least ten years on her older brothers best friend Guy, who tries to treat her like his sister but he wishes for more. She drives him crazy trying to seduce him. The last is Max who is the middle brotther and hold out. Known for being the womanizer, love ...more
Pam Terry
Sweet fun, loved this book.....first story was about how a serious doctor falls for his sisters best friend...then suprise!! another story about the sister...then suprise again...his brothers love story. They can be three seperate books! they are fun fast and super sweet. Very romantic and I love the way the author catches the conflict between potential lovers and how they misunderstand each other, and how sometimes you just have to tell the person how you feel...it could stop a lot of heartbrea ...more
Jill
This is a wonderful book. It is three short stories that sort of run together. They are all wonderful and very interesting. I couldnt put it down. The romance in this book ,in all three stories, is so sweet and sexy. I loved how each book had all the different characters in it and went along with all the others. I really recomend this book for people who enjoy a sexy romance novel. I also recomend all of Lori Fosters other books also because they all have been great reads that I cant put down.
Diane Saxon
Lori Foster my absolute go-to author for fast wit and funny scenarios. I know if I pick up one of her books, I'm going to finish it.
Bev
Here is a contemporary romance novel that is just a lot of fun. It does not take itself too seriously, as many books in this genre often do. The title seems to indicate that it is some heavy-duty, highly dramatic story, but it isn't like that at all. The characters are witty and charming, and I love the way they tease each other with clever humor. This is a perfect beach read or mind-candy diversion.
Maggie
The three stories individually I don't think I would have liked but reading them together in this anthology was great. I liked the flow of each sibling's story from one to the other. I honestly couldn't pick a favorite of the 3 stories, I liked them all which is rare for an anthology for me. I like Lori Foster and now I'm in the mood to read more of her stuff in my TBR pile.
Shental
I enjoy anthologies. I enjoy reading connecting stories where I get to know what happened to more than one character. This book has both. Lori Foster puts three siblings stories into one book. It was a fun read. Very entertaining and enlightening into each characters life. Go to www.myownbedsidetable.com for my complete review. Thanks S
Rachel
These were three short love stories. All different but with the same formular.

My favourite was Little miss Innocent because daniel was the best character by far.

I liked these stories - but they didn't grab me and hold me as others have.

Just nice quick reads (with very quick Loves)
Shalayna Vallier
Eh...

One star for grammar, one star for not putting it down (until the 2nd story started and then I couldn't force myself... sorry Annie).

Zero stars for plot, character depths, writing style. Lori Foster, I'm a huge fan... this one was half-baked at best.
Lissy
This is the second book that I read by this Author. Her books so far are great. It's not just the sex parts, but the sweet humor and suspense in it. They keep you wanting to read and read. I'm glad I chose to check out her books.
MB
Very silly and dated (especially Little Miss Innocent), but I guess occasionally cotton-candy reading is okay.

Evidently I've read this before? I've completely forgotten it, but recognize the pb cover art.
Gee

1st: 2.5
2nd: 3?
3rd: I forget..

2.5 stars total
I think I was intrigued by the couples hence I continued to read.. but I never finished the last story.
Lori
So hard to believe after the first story. The last story was just crazy! Who falls in love and you don't know eachother? And a wife for your dog? Crazy!!
Amanda Taylor
Very good book.....the middle story I feel is the best of the three....but all three stories are connected.....but all three stories were very similar.
Tanya
Omygish it was amazing
I love all of her books
they keep you laughing until the end
can't wait to gety hands on the next one!!!!!
Marina
This is a great series. Sweet but funny. I had a blast. I laughed a lot. The last story was hilarious. Each story is worth 4 stars.
Jeananna
I'm always a sucker for a series and the fact that all 3 siblings were in one book was great!! I highly suggest this read!!
Miranda
Dec 02, 2012 Miranda marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Little Miss Innocent I give 3 stars. It sort of dragged and I had a hard time keeping my attention.
A Cyber Launch Party Today For Lori Foster 1 3 Mar 29, 2010 09:06AM
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • The Naked Truth
  • Once Upon a Christmas: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year/'Twas the Week Before Christmas
  • Heating Up The Holidays (Harlequin Blaze, #435) (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #3)
  • Hearts Under Caution (Harlequin NASCAR, #1)
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • 3 Brides for 3 Bad Boys (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #2)
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around
  • Ex, Why, And Me
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story
  • Our Little Secret
  • All About Men
  • A NASCAR Holiday 3
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons #2)
  • Men On Fire

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)