Start by marking “Lady Pain (Gil Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lady Pain (Gil Trilogy, #3)

Lady Pain (Gil Trilogy #3)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Roaming the known and unknown oceans, one man hopes to defeat once and for all the private demon within him-a power that is coming ever closer to destroying everything he holds dear.
Published June 1st 2001 by Ace (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Lady Pain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lady Pain

This little-known fantasy series is one of my favorites, and this one, the last in the trilogy, is my favorite of the three.
Jean Tatro
This book was... whoa. It took me a long time to get into because it is quite a departure from the first two in the series - it picks up after a major time skip with a completely different narrator, who has a very different voice. Fortunately there is a very good reason for the change.

It was well worth adjusting to the changes because this is one of those amazing, underrated fantasy series. This brings everything to the table that the previous two had, though it's tempered appropriately for the
Caroline
I remember really enjoying this series, and devoured it in about a week. Remember it being fairly fast-paced and full of an interesting cast of characters. I'd like to re-read the series again since it's been quite a few years.
Melana
I liked it although I thought it left a few unanswered questions. That's what the next book is for though. Took a little while to keep me interested. But, once it had me I was hooked.
Bridget
The best book in this trilogy was the frist. This was an end to the epic, but not as satisfying. Very internal and not a lot of action.
Kristin Brenemen
This one is different than the first two, being told by a third party. But still I enjoyed this easy read.
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Dayla
Dayla marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
LadyRose
LadyRose marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Brandy
Brandy added it
Jan 03, 2015
Verin
Verin marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Shadow Gate
  • The Gate of Gods (The Fall of Ile-Rien, #3)
  • Nine Layers of Sky
  • Sky of Swords (King's Blades, #3)
  • Obsidian and Blood
  • Seeker's Mask (Kencyrath, #3)
  • The King's Own (Borderlands, #2)
  • The Unlikely Ones (Pigs Don't Fly, #1)
  • The Hidden Queen (Anghara Kir Hama, #1)
  • Servant of the Dragon (Lord of the Isles, #3)
  • The Eye of Night
  • Land of Hope
  • Gabriella, The Tale of a Misfit Fairy
  • The Silver Lake (Warriors of Estavia, #1)
  • Threads of Malice  (Dubric Bryerly, #2)
  • The Gates of Hell (Heroes in Hell, #2)
  • Inheritance (Keys of Power. Book 1)
  • Jerlayne
Rebecca Bradley was born in Vancouver, Canada in 1952. She received a Ph.D. from Cambridge in archeology, and spent eighteen years living in England, Ulster, Kuwait and Hong Kong before returning to live in Calgary with her husband and children. She teaches archaeology part-time at Mount Royal College.
More about Rebecca Bradley...

Gil Trilogy (3 books)
  • Lady in Gil (Gil Trilogy, #1)
  • Scion's Lady (Gil Trilogy, #2)
Lady in Gil (Gil Trilogy, #1) Scion's Lady (Gil Trilogy, #2) The Lateral Truth: An Apostate's Bible Stories Temutma Temutma