Fancy Nancy Loves! Loves!! Loves!!! Reusable Sticker Book

Fancy Nancy Loves! Loves!! Loves!!! Reusable Sticker Book (Fancy Nancy)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  162 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Meet Nancy, who believes that more is always better when it comes to being fancy. From the top of her tiara down to her sparkly studded shoes, Nancy is determined to make everything she and her family do as fancy as possible. With this sticker book, you can help Nancy plan the fanciest tea party ever!
Unknown Binding, 12 pages
Published November 27th 2007 by HarperFestival

Ellenjsmellen
Really cute. The Scholastic version has reusable stickers in it.
Robin Brennan
Another closet find that I had been saving for Maddie and forgotten about. She loved that this was a book with stickers...not the only FN book with this addition. She waits till the end of the book before using the stickers, but always does those first, before asking to "please read it again." Two FNs in one day, that was an enjoyable way to spend some time.
Dolly
Dec 25, 2009 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Shelves: 2009, childrens
This is a fun sticker book featuring Fancy Nancy. Nancy and her sister are planning a tea party and they want it to be the fanciest ever. It's a fun book and has lots of reusable stickers that can add flair to each page. Our girls love Fancy Nancy!
Robert
Let's see. It's a book. It's about a tea party. It's pink. There are stickers.

Yes, the above is pretty much a guarantee that my daughter will enjoy this book. :) She has had a fine time putting ont he stickers and reading the book. Success!
Tara
Delaney loved the stickers, but it is not a favorite story to read. Once the stickers were finished she has not really wanted to read it. It served its purpose as a fun Valentine's day present though!
Marcie
Good story and I love the drawings but I hate sticker books like this with their "restickable" stickers that always seem to find their way out of the book and onto everything.
Samantha
It's a sticker book, so it's pretty short and not that complicated. However, it's good entertainment while you have mono.
♥Rachel♥
OH!
I just realized that we actually own this book.
I read it!
It was good!

Julie
My daughter had fun putting in the stickers but after that completely lost interest.
Shauna
Aug 10, 2009 Shauna added it
I haven't seen this book anywhere, but we LOVE Fancy Nancy at our house. I must ahve it!
Aly
Another great O'Connor book. Fancy Nancy is great for 1st grade and pre-K, too.
Amy Carr
Fabulous sticker book. Hours of fun!
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Mini Thai
Mini Thai marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
D. Shane Taylor
D. Shane Taylor marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Since the publication of Fancy Nancy, Jane O'Connor's closet now boasts so many boas, tiaras, and sparkly ensembles that sometimes friends do not recognize her on the street. She still resides (that's a fancy word for lives) in New York City with her family and their canine companion, Arrow. --from the publisher's website
More about Jane O'Connor...
Fancy Nancy Fancy Nancy: Bonjour, Butterfly Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy Fancy Nancy: Splendiferous Christmas Fancy Nancy's Favorite Fancy Words: From Accessories to Zany