Start by marking “Germs! Germs! Germs! (Hello Reader! Level 3 Science)” as Want to Read:
Germs! Germs! Germs! (Hello Reader! Level 3 Science)

Germs! Germs! Germs! (Hello Reader! Level 3 Science)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  17 reviews
germs! germs! (hello reader science level 3) book
Published November 1st 1996 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about Germs! Germs! Germs!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Germs! Germs! Germs!

Cindi

Germs are everywhere and they love to make kids and adults feel miserable. Germs! Germs! Germs! by Bobbi Katz and Steve Bjorkman, is a great way to teach beginning readers about how germs work and how to get rid of them.

Using rhyming text and wonderful pictures of the creepy and nasty germs that live in the world, this book is both educational and fun to read. Told from the germ's perspective, people like Sneezers and Coughers, Hurry-Ups, and Nose-Pickers are all friends of germs

Continue reading
Liz Todd
Great little nonfiction reader. Perfect for read aloud!
Little Miss and the Legomeister
It's fun to read. And educational. With illustrations of weird and comic germs. And it's from the germ's perspective.

"Knock-knock, body. Let us in!
We'll make you sick once we begin!

Every germ thinks it's just grand
to hop in a mouth on a dirty hand.

A tummy ache?
A cold?
The flu?
We can give them all to you.

We're on the ground.
We're in the air.
We're GERMS
and we live everywhere!"
Ashley Wampler
Germs! Germs! Germs! is a cute rhyming book to teach children about what germs are, how they are spread, and how to keep from getting sick. It would be good to use during an IB unit about healthy habits, or for a science class unit.
Ashley Fortson
This book would be a great book to do a health lesson with. It talks about where germs live and how they can make you sick. Students need to learn to keep their hands out of their mouths and wash their hands frequently!
Becca Dunlap
This book teaches kids how important it is to stay clean and protected from germs with a fun rhyming rhythm and great illustrations! It would be a good read for young kids who need to learn the importance of washing their hands.
Rose
This book is a cute way to explain to young children about germs. It explains how germs get into your body and how to avoid getting sick. This would be a good way to incorporate health and wellness into your curriculum.
Rachel
This book was amusing, light, and informative. My kids laughed at the pictures and wording of the book. By the end of the book they all saw the purpose of keeping clean. Great book for health class!
Alesha Harris
I would introduce this book in Science. This book teaches children about the concepts of germs. Children learn about germs and how to get rid of germs. The illustrations are great in this book.
Tricia
Ewww, if this easy reader doesn't call you to the sink to scrub your hands, what will? Explains in rhyming text what germs don't like and how to be healthy without being preachy.
Nadders
I didn't like this book because it didn't have much scientific information about germs. And it wasn't all true...I know this and I am only six.
Andria
Very cute book to have children understand that germs are everywhere! Would be great to link to a lesson on health or being sick.
Brynna Schiller
My daughter likes the catchy phrasing. I like htemessage. It makes both of us laugh.
Ashley Escribano
this book talk about germs and were the are and were the are
Ashley Clark
Another one jade picked from the school library
Aisya
this book tells me about germs.
Jayjayjojo
There were lots of germs on every page.
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Melody
Melody added it
Jun 09, 2015
Trisha
Trisha added it
Jun 01, 2015
Travis
Travis marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Becky Cervetti
Becky Cervetti marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Monsterologist: A Memoir in Rhyme Pocket Poems Once Around the Sun Ghosts & Goose Bumps: Poems to Chill Your Bones Hello Reader: Make Your Way For Tooth Decay (Level 3)