Start by marking “Germs! Germs! Germs!” as Want to Read:
Germs! Germs! Germs!

Germs! Germs! Germs!

High-interest stories make reading fun! Stories have been tested for vocabulary and sentence length to help you make the right choice! A letter from an education specialist gives you valuable advice on how to read your child and how to listen to your child read to you!
Published November 1st 1996 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about Germs! Germs! Germs!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Germs! Germs! Germs!

Lindsay Monson
This book is great for kids to know what germs are and what they can do to keep germs away. It's important for kids to understand what their bodies consist of and how to maintain them through hygiene care. Teaching younger kids how to properly wash or brush their teeth is a good lesson to learn.
Michelle
Jul 20, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Easy Reader, age 6-8. The only "Easy Reader" I have ever truly enjoyed. Germs! Germs! Germs!, is all about, get this, germs! Surprising, I know. Follow the germs as they tell you everywhere they are, and who they like (usually kids with nasty habits), and who they don't like (darn those kids who wash their hands!). "We're on the ground, we're in the air, we are germs and we are EVERYWHERE!"

This is a really cute, speedy read. Little kids will definitely be captivated by the fun little rhymes and
Cindi
Jun 26, 2011 Cindi rated it it was amazing

Germs are everywhere and they love to make kids and adults feel miserable. Germs! Germs! Germs! by Bobbi Katz and Steve Bjorkman, is a great way to teach beginning readers about how germs work and how to get rid of them.

Using rhyming text and wonderful pictures of the creepy and nasty germs that live in the world, this book is both educational and fun to read. Told from the germ's perspective, people like Sneezers and Coughers, Hurry-Ups, and Nose-Pickers are all friends of germs

Continue reading
Little Miss and the Legomeister
Feb 01, 2012 Little Miss and the Legomeister rated it really liked it
Shelves: easy-readers
It's fun to read. And educational. With illustrations of weird and comic germs. And it's from the germ's perspective.

"Knock-knock, body. Let us in!
We'll make you sick once we begin!

Every germ thinks it's just grand
to hop in a mouth on a dirty hand.

A tummy ache?
A cold?
The flu?
We can give them all to you.

We're on the ground.
We're in the air.
We're GERMS
and we live everywhere!"
Ashley Wampler
Oct 12, 2010 Ashley Wampler rated it liked it
Shelves: safety, poetry, ib-books
Germs! Germs! Germs! is a cute rhyming book to teach children about what germs are, how they are spread, and how to keep from getting sick. It would be good to use during an IB unit about healthy habits, or for a science class unit.
Rose
Dec 10, 2011 Rose rated it liked it
This book is a cute way to explain to young children about germs. It explains how germs get into your body and how to avoid getting sick. This would be a good way to incorporate health and wellness into your curriculum.
Ashley Fortson
Dec 08, 2011 Ashley Fortson rated it liked it
Shelves: informational
This book would be a great book to do a health lesson with. It talks about where germs live and how they can make you sick. Students need to learn to keep their hands out of their mouths and wash their hands frequently!
Becca Dunlap
This book teaches kids how important it is to stay clean and protected from germs with a fun rhyming rhythm and great illustrations! It would be a good read for young kids who need to learn the importance of washing their hands.
Nadders
Feb 18, 2012 Nadders rated it did not like it
I didn't like this book because it didn't have much scientific information about germs. And it wasn't all true...I know this and I am only six.
Rachel
Sep 20, 2010 Rachel rated it it was ok
This book was amusing, light, and informative. My kids laughed at the pictures and wording of the book. By the end of the book they all saw the purpose of keeping clean. Great book for health class!
Ashley Clark
Oct 10, 2013 Ashley Clark rated it liked it
Another one jade picked from the school library
Alesha Harris
Nov 15, 2012 Alesha Harris rated it it was amazing
Shelves: science, poetry
I would introduce this book in Science. This book teaches children about the concepts of germs. Children learn about germs and how to get rid of germs. The illustrations are great in this book.
Aisya
Feb 21, 2009 Aisya rated it it was amazing
this book tells me about germs.
Ashley Escribano
Jan 25, 2010 Ashley Escribano rated it liked it
this book talk about germs and were the are and were the are
Andria
Dec 09, 2011 Andria rated it really liked it
Very cute book to have children understand that germs are everywhere! Would be great to link to a lesson on health or being sick.
Brynna Schiller
Jul 28, 2008 Brynna Schiller rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-liz-likes
My daughter likes the catchy phrasing. I like htemessage. It makes both of us laugh.
Tricia
Mar 21, 2010 Tricia rated it liked it
Ewww, if this easy reader doesn't call you to the sink to scrub your hands, what will? Explains in rhyming text what germs don't like and how to be healthy without being preachy.
Goshen PL Childrens
Read for Storytime, January 4th
Theme: Sick Days & Germs
Jayjayjojo
Oct 11, 2011 Jayjayjojo rated it it was amazing
There were lots of germs on every page.
Brittney
Brittney rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2011
perwinkle
perwinkle rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2008
Carrie
Carrie rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2015
Brandi Paul
Brandi Paul rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2014
Tina Russell
Tina Russell rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2017
Alyse Barker
Alyse Barker rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2014
OS
OS rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Jade Clark
Jade Clark rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2013
Heidi Blum
Heidi Blum rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2013
Alfajirikali
Alfajirikali rated it it was ok
Mar 21, 2010