3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  5 reviews

Miss Malarkey's Field Trip

Miss Malarkey is leaving the building.
A field trip is the highlight of every school year. Students everywhere look forward to this break from the regular class routine.

Miss Malarkey has never been in charge of running a class trip before. Bringing her students to the Science Center is a real adventure. The class really digs the dinosaur exhibit.
Published June 27th 2006 by Walker Childrens (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Miss Malarkey's Field Trip, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miss Malarkey's Field Trip

Spencer Gold

I always enjoy Miss Malarkey books as a reader and as a teacher. This book shows how difficult it can be to take students on a field trip. I really like the names the author gives to the teachers to show their true personalities. The book does a wonderful job of showing all the nonsense that the teacher goes through when dealing with kids. Fincher truly captures the essence of being a teacher and the headaches that can go along with it.

The illustrations had me focused on Miss Malarakey and he...more
Dolly
Jul 29, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Our oldest loves the Miss Malarkey books and picked two of them out to read during a library visit. They are fun and a little bit silly and they help depict teachers as real people, with lives outside of school (can you believe it?) This is a funny tale about a science center field trip and we enjoyed reading it. We liked comparing the book to a recent field trip I'd gone on with her class to the Natural History Museum.
Tate
This book is so funny. I love it when Miss Malarkey puts her hand on the static electricity ball. It makes me laugh. But, everybody goes on the field trip, not just Miss Malarkey.
Jennifer Ho
Cute book to read to children when you are about to go on a field trip. The book gives ideas of what children can expect when going on a field trip with their class.
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
It is about some kid that got to the science place. M & L
Tasha Heino
Tasha Heino marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Marie
Marie added it
Jun 26, 2014
Sage
Sage marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Dak
Dak added it
Feb 01, 2014
Pat
Pat marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Elaine
Elaine added it
Aug 16, 2013
Kari
Kari added it
May 18, 2013
Kirstin Keller
Kirstin Keller marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2013
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
Lacey
Lacey marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
Ashley
Ashley added it
Oct 14, 2012
Miss Malarkey Leaves No Reader Behind Testing Miss Malarkey Miss Malarkey Doesn't Live in Room 10 Congratulations, Miss Malarkey! Miss Malarkey Won't Be in Today