Start by marking “Life Remembering Martin Luther King, JR.: His Life and Crusade in Pictures” as Want to Read:
Life Remembering Martin Luther King, JR.: His Life and Crusade in Pictures

Life Remembering Martin Luther King, JR.: His Life and Crusade in Pictures

4.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
This magnificent photographic biography dramatically depicts a hero's journey by gathering together the most important photographs taken of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Published September 1st 2008 by Twenty First Century Books (CO)

To ask other readers questions about Life Remembering Martin Luther King, JR., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life Remembering Martin Luther King, JR.

Rhina M. Finley
When I read and saw some of the photos in this book, it brought me to tears. Here is a man full of love, and believed in peace and yet died so horrible. Every since I was six years old I've read the word of God, and never heard a preacher so unique as Martin Luther King Jr. Jesus's words became his anthem. The Holy spirit just flew through his sermons and speeches. He preached with fire. I will always believe that Martin had a calling and for a time he was protected until his time was up.
David Ward
Jan 21, 2016 David Ward rated it liked it
Remembering Martin Luther King, Jr.: His Life and Crusade in Pictures by Charles Johnson and Bob Adelman (Life Books 2008) (Biography). Ther is a very interesting section about Albany, GA; it is very flattering to Sheriff Laurie Pritchett and very insulting to local blacks (only 5% acted out in support of King and none who stood to profit from segregation). My rating: 7/10, finished 2009.
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Richard Kolivoski
Richard Kolivoski marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Craig
Craig marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Ally
Ally added it
Apr 15, 2015
Michael M.
Michael M. marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Deborah Jade
Deborah Jade marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2013
Kelsey
Kelsey marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2011
Jbondandrews
Jbondandrews marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2011
Yasmin
Yasmin marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2011
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2010
Brenden
Brenden is currently reading it
Apr 05, 2009
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2009
Cornel
Cornel rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2009
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2008