Start by marking “Kokology 2: More of the Game of Self-Discovery” as Want to Read:
Kokology 2: More of the Game of Self-Discovery

Kokology 2: More of the Game of Self-Discovery

Kokology 2 offers all-new insights into the surprising real you.
Kokology, the popular Japanese pop-psych quiz game, is now an American bestseller, and Kokology 2 offers more than 50 all-new quizzes, perfect for beginners and experienced kokologists alike. Kokology, the study of kokoro ("mind" or "spirit" in Japanese), asks you to answer questions about seemingly innocent
Published October 2nd 2001 by Touchstone (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Kokology 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kokology 2

Eryani N. Yulita
Reading this book makes you feel like you were doing a psychology test, but with a different approach. It is very interesting. Well, who doesn't want to understand better about who we are and how the way we are thinking? i haven't read the first edition of Kokology, but i think it won't give you any effects since each book has different questions:)

This book helps us to understand our characters better with intriguing questions, then we have to answer those questions directly. After that, we can
Joseph Marquez
Jul 13, 2016 Joseph Marquez rated it liked it
Shelves: library
Results are pretty accurate like 100% saying "Yes, this is me." But, there are times that I do not agree with the results or maybe I just haven't discovered and keep asking myself "Is this really me?". After all, this book help for self-discovery in fun and interesting way. Best way for getting to know you or your friends.

Cassandra
Mar 03, 2014 Cassandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kokology sehe ich eher als ein Spiel, welches man mit Freunden spielt und weniger als wirkliches Abtauchen in die Tiefen der Seele. Bei uns kommen die Kokology Bücher jedenfalls immer ins Spiel, wenn man mit Freunden zusammensitzt und Spaß haben will. Die Stimmung ist ausgelassen und keiner nimmt es zu ernst.
Gerade für den fröhlichen Abend ist dieses Buch sehr amüsant. Es geht weniger um die Erforschung von Freundschaften, Karriere und Geld. Bei diesem Band ist es alles andere als ausgewogen un
Lj Fetalvero
Jan 19, 2008 Lj Fetalvero rated it liked it
Recommends it for: friends
very informative psychology book. it's a series of psychological games on topics ranging from attitudes about family, friendship, love, finance, work, etc. it usually starts with an intro on the question or a bit of a test and followed by a set of defined answers. you will also be required to draw or write on the book itself or a piece of paper. then comes the revelation of what each answer meant. sometimes, the explanation matches what you believe in or what you want to believe with your self w ...more
Michael David
Feb 27, 2014 Michael David rated it liked it
One of my friends told me that I'm a control freak, but of a different kind. I don't want or need to control other people, but I am extremely aware and deliberate with my personal choices: I control myself.

This book simply made me realize how self-assured I was as a person. For the most part, the answers I made were consistent with my perspectives, beliefs, and personality. While that makes me unusual, I have never regretted being myself.
Lynn
Aug 02, 2010 Lynn rated it it was amazing
This has got to be one of the most engaging reads I've done this year. From the time I borrowed it, I was reading it in the train, bus, on the road, on my bed, following a short interval of sleep, on my couch till I finished it. I haven't read something so exciting as this in years!
I will probably get Kokology 1, and hope to read other works like this.
Nings
Jan 17, 2008 Nings rated it it was ok
Buku ini isinya semacam cerita, terus di akhir cerita itu ada pertanyaan dan kita akan diceri 4 opsi pilihan, manakah yang paling mencerminkan diri kita sebenarnya. asik sih..kalo dimainkan rame2, kalo sendiri..bosen juga. Palagi ternyata jawaban dari pilihan kita (menurut gw) ga gitu sesuai dengan diri gw.
Lara Joy
Mar 09, 2014 Lara Joy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is like a *tell me what your answer is, and I'll tell you who you are*. I tried answering everything but whenever I get the meaning of my answer, it is too far from the reality. Given that this is just a test anyway, I will recommend it for past time or games in school under personality development and so.
Virgianti
Oct 05, 2007 Virgianti rated it really liked it
Kokology 2 ga banyak beda (dan ga kalah amazingnya) dgn kokology 1. Masih menawarkan konsep psikologi dengan ketidaksadaran. I like this book karena ga mudah menemukan buku yg bisa lo ajak "maen-maen" selagi membicarakan hal yg sebenernya bisa mengungkap kyk gimana kepribadian loe.
Kim
Jan 02, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing
This and Kokology Part 1, are my most treasured books EVER. Bought them both for my 15th birthday and I bring them to gatherings when I feel like bonding with people. The first books I'll save if ever my bookshelf is burning. :))
Hippo dari Hongkong
Feb 16, 2009 Hippo dari Hongkong rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfiksi

ripyunya sama seperti buku ke satu lah :D

makasih buat yang ngasi buku ini, hehehe

--------------------------------------
buku tentang kolor lagi, eh.. baju koko, eh.. kokologi bagian ke dua

maap, jadi ngaco.. postingnya sebelom tidur siy
Ananda.putri
Nov 05, 2009 Ananda.putri rated it it was amazing
"saya kira buku ini berisi sekumpulan permainan-permainan menarik yg bisa di uji cobakan pada suatu kelompok..
ternyata lebih menarik yg saya duga..jawaban-jawaban anda atas tiap soal permainan mencirikan kepribadian anda..bahkan sudut pandang anda terhadap suatu hal!!"
Rea
Dec 29, 2012 Rea rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
It's a good book. I really enjoyed it while I played it myself and with my sisters and my friends. It helped me learn more about myself and about other people whom I played it with. Although some of the keys weren't necessarily true, I found some really good insights.
Ann Jenelle Rotol
Aug 17, 2012 Ann Jenelle Rotol rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, psych
When I saw Kokology 2 at the bookstore, I literally jumped out because of sheer joy! The first book is not enough. :))

Kokology is an interesting way of knowing or a queer way of being aware of what your personality is. ;)
Novi Syaftika
Jan 31, 2011 Novi Syaftika rated it really liked it
Buku menarik berisi kuis psikologi, dengan penjelasan jawaban yg mencengangkan krna sering seolah bisa membaca karakter kita. Yang mencengangkan krna hubungan antara pilihan jawaban dengan penjelasannya entah bgmn hubungannya. Bagus dibaca bersama orang terdekat, atau berkelompok, jdi seru deh !
Hadi Wijaya
Aug 08, 2011 Hadi Wijaya rated it it was amazing
I think these kind of psychological question is always interesting. We are unconsciously driven to give answer to these question which reflect our own personality. Which is really good tools to make us understand more about ourselves.
Shinta geulizz
Jan 14, 2008 Shinta geulizz rated it liked it
Recommends it for: orang2 yang lagi iseng..
Recommended to Shinta by: puti..
Asyik, jadi penasaran sama semua jawaban2 yang udah gw bikin,..
Lumayan lah buat ngisi waktu..
kokology yang pertama belum sempet gw baca euy..
Barbara
Jan 06, 2011 Barbara rated it liked it
It wasnt as good as the first one.
Jem-Jem Gacias
Jul 13, 2015 Jem-Jem Gacias rated it really liked it
Know your self better ☺ ...more
Marianne Ericka
May 09, 2009 Marianne Ericka rated it really liked it
Shame I haven't read one yet.

Being an avid fan of psychology, it was interesting how I got my results. Astonished, and excited for each one of my personality revelations.
Yogi Saputro
Mencerahkan, menarik, seru, dan mengungkapkan sisi yang belum tereksplorasi dalam diri. Cocok dimainkan bersama teman.
Christy
Jul 25, 2011 Christy rated it liked it
Good stuff, however, since I knew the format of these self-tests (if you will), I was a bit more prepared for what to expect. Still a lot of fun to share with friends and family, nonetheless.
Adalira Morningstar
Some of the answers were spot on when it came to describing me. Some of them didn't even come close to fitting me.

Also, why does this book hate women with red nails, red lipstick or red hair?
Lia Veron
Kokology 2 same as Kokology one all I can say is "Amazing" in a way that it helps you realized your habits and it helps you to realized your behavior.
Such an amazing and unique book
Dareks
Jan 10, 2013 Dareks rated it really liked it
just like the previous volume, i find it equally surprising :) almost (if not all) the results i got really does describe me or match my personality.
Sam
Feb 19, 2013 Sam rated it really liked it
super fun and insightful! bring it over coffee or beer with friends :)
Eryn
Mar 27, 2008 Eryn rated it it was amazing
this is a fun game of projective questioning. you answer seemingly innocent questions only to discover the hidden symbolic meanings... very fun!
Krissy
Aug 22, 2012 Krissy rated it it was amazing
a really fun book to read with friends! :D
you might be surprised with the things you'll find out about yourself :D
Jonababez
Oct 09, 2011 Jonababez rated it it was amazing
borrowed it from my roommate and I enjoyed it because i love psychological tests! i also shared this book with my friends and they also loved it!
Jesse
Jun 06, 2009 Jesse rated it liked it
Shelves: misc, borrowed
Another fun and interesting book. Still great at parties. It can tell you more about yourself, others, or just makes for a thing to do with friends.
  • The Cube: Keep the Secret
  • The Power of Creative Intelligence: 10 ways to tap into your creative genius
  • What Type Am I?: The Myers-Brigg Type Indication Made Easy
  • Lumayo Ka Nga Sa Akin
  • The Book of Questions
  • If... (Questions for the Game of Life)(If..., #1)
  • Simple Thinking About Blood Type
  • Psychology (MyPsychLab Series)
  • On Kindness
  • Change!
  • namaku miiko! 2
  • Get Anyone to Do Anything: Never Feel Powerless Again--With Psychological Secrets to Control and Influence Every Situation