Start by marking “Kalle Blomquist (#1-3)” as Want to Read:
Kalle Blomquist (#1-3)

Kalle Blomquist (Kalle Blomkvist #1-3)

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,622 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Sammelband:

Kalle Blomquist Meisterdetektiv
Die Eltern von Eva-Lotta bekommen Besuch von Frau Lisanders Cousin Einar. Eva-Lotta und ihre Freunde Kalle und Anders können Onkel Einar von Anfang an nicht leiden. Kalle fällt vor allem dessen äußerst nervöses und merkwürdiges Verhalten auf. Er beschattet ihn und nimmt heimlich Einars Fingerabdrücke mithilfe eines Stempelkissens.
Published January 1st 1996 by Oetinger Verlag (first published 1946)

To ask other readers questions about Kalle Blomquist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kalle Blomquist

Pippi Longstocking by Astrid LindgrenRonia, the Robber's Daughter by Astrid LindgrenMoominland Midwinter by Tove JanssonMoominsummer Madness by Tove JanssonThe Ugly Duckling by Hans Christian Andersen
Scandinavian Children's Books
21st out of 107 books — 34 voters
Pippi Longstocking by Astrid LindgrenThe Brothers Lionheart by Astrid LindgrenMio, My Son by Astrid LindgrenPancakes for Findus by Sven NordqvistRonia, the Robber's Daughter by Astrid Lindgren
Swedish Children's Books
11th out of 42 books — 23 voters

More lists with this book...

Tyas
Aug 31, 2008 Tyas rated it it was amazing
Shelves: general-children
Astrid Lindgren was a fantastic author of children books – I think we all know that. In our childhood, we must have read, or at least seen or heard, her books – either the Pippi Longstocking series, or Emil series, or some others of her vast array of work. Kalle Blomquist (or Blomkvist) may not be as popular as Pippi or Emil, but the three books starred by him and his two bestfriends, Anders and Eva-Lotta, are some of the most fascinating children books I’ve ever come across.

Kalle Blomquist book
Annizet
Oct 18, 2007 Annizet rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: to anyone who likes funny and exciting stories
One of my favourite books! It is a funny, lovely and sometimes exciting and even thrilling story. You really feel how it is to live in a small town in Sweden and how great ist is to be young and play games you made up.In this idyllic scenery the crimes are even more disturbing and sinister. And it contains a lot of humourous parts, too. When I read this book I always want to be one of those kids having experiencing adventures in a long wonderful summer holiday!
Crystal
Nov 08, 2010 Crystal rated it liked it
Shelves: children-s-lit
Definitely a look back to the past when kids had to invent throughout their playtime. These unsupervised kids have a blast imagining and acting out a lot of fun stuff while Kalle solves a jewelry theft.
Lulu sunman
Apr 27, 2016 Lulu sunman rated it really liked it
Shelves: childhood
Hmmm.. sepertinya ini salah satu buku detektif anak-anak yang pertama kali saya baca--di samping Lima Sekawan, STOP, Serikat Sapta Siaga, juga Amy dan Hawkeye. Di antara buku-buku detektif tersebut, buku Detektif Kalle Blomkvist ini paling berkesan. Pertama, karena menurut saya sampulnya sangat menarik; kedua, saya membeli buku itu dengan penuh perjuangan. Dulu, saat pameran buku di Jakarta, berdesak-desakan dengan orang-orang yang sama-sama memburu buku diskonan.

Oya, satu hal yang saya ingat: d
Johanna
Sep 10, 2008 Johanna rated it it was amazing
My favorite childrens' book of all...
Lucie Novak
Jun 28, 2014 Lucie Novak rated it really liked it
Fun children detective story
Lianna
Aug 12, 2016 Lianna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
One of my favorite childhood books
Desertorum
Jan 31, 2015 Desertorum rated it liked it
Shelves: my-own-bookshelf
I read the finnish version, where there are all three books together (Yksityisetsivät Kalle Blomqvist, Kalle Mestarietsivä sekä Ryöstetty Rasmus ja mestarietsivät).
Stories were meant for children so they were a bit slow for my taste. But I really liked the good feeling in them. Lindgren writes masterly about children. I would recommend these for parents to read to their children. (Or children on their own.)
Rebecca Schuster
Another wonderful masterpiece by Astrid Lindgren.
I remember my sweaty-palmed excitement with every read and re-read, when white and red roses fought each other, mysterious relatives showed up, the friends went for a nightly tour through the ruins or were kidnapped by some evil do-no-goods.
Great adventures which no child with at least a little interest in reading should miss!
Meadow
Jul 07, 2010 Meadow marked it as to-read
After reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and the constant referencing, I want to read this book.
BoekenTrol
A great book, a detective for children. Filled with things children, boys do when they are small. Adventurous, funny, just the kind of detective a child would like.
The book has been eaten many times here!
Indah W
Jul 19, 2009 Indah W rated it it was amazing
Detektif Kalle sedang beraksi, watch out!!

Ini juga salah satu buku kesukaan gua hasil karangan si Astrid, udah ada yang pernah baca?

Kalo belon, ayoo buruan cari :p
Leah Coffin
Jan 17, 2014 Leah Coffin rated it liked it
For some unfathomable reason, the English translators chose to turn Kalle Blomquist into "Bill Bergson." Whatever. That said, the original story is still pretty cool.
Christina
Sep 10, 2008 Christina rated it it was amazing
Loved it like almost every book of Astrid Lindgren. Pippi, Kalle, Madita and Co. were a few of my heroes. But the best ever was Karlsson ;)!
Triin
Apr 27, 2014 Triin rated it it was amazing
Used to be my favourite children's book, I reread it about 25 times when I was a child.
Mariam
Alberto Bernabé
Sep 03, 2011 Alberto Bernabé rated it liked it
Good for child!
Belinda
Gebonden boek. Trilogie met drie verhalen. 5 sterren.

Het blijft een feest om een boek van Astrid Lidgren te lezen. Ondanks dat de meeste verhalen al een 40 jaar oud zijn, blijven zij boeien. Pippi Langkous was een favoriet van mij als kind, later als volwassene en nog later samen met mijn kinderen. Superdetective Blomkwist doet mij ook denken aan mijn jeugd. Eva Lotta heeft twee bewonderaars, Kalle en Ander. Ze willen avonturen beleven in de zomervakantie. Niet alleen bijvoorbeeld het gras maaie
Kirss
Aug 20, 2016 Kirss rated it it was amazing
A great book series with loads of adventures - one cannot predict what will happen next and the characters are fun and likeable.
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Elisabeth
Elisabeth marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
S
S rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Annelien
Annelien rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2016
Hellen
Hellen added it
Aug 22, 2016
Ilona Savlan
Ilona Savlan rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2016
Baska
Baska added it
Aug 27, 2016
Ioanna
Ioanna rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Omnibus Volume 3 16 Apr 07, 2014 10:32AM
  • Naksitrallid. Esimene ja teine raamat
  • The Little Ghost
  • Jim Knopf und die Wilde 13
  • Emil und die Detektive / Emil und die drei Zwillinge
  • Timm Thaler oder Das verkaufte Lachen
  • Pancakes for Findus (Findus & Pettson)
  • Kadri
  • Oh, wie schön ist Panama
  • Kevade
  • Eine Woche voller Samstage (Sams, #1)
  • Die rote Zora und ihre Bande
  • Die Wilden Hühner (Die Wilden Hühner, #1)
Astrid Anna Emilia Lindgren, née Ericsson, was a Swedish children's book author and screenwriter, whose many titles were translated into 85 languages and published in more than 100 countries. She has sold roughly 145 million copies worldwide. Today, she is most remembered for writing the Pippi Longstocking books, as well as the Karlsson-on-the-Roof book series.
More about Astrid Lindgren...

Kalle Blomkvist (3 books)
  • Kalle Blomquist Meisterdetektiv