Start by marking “The Big Book of Losers” as Want to Read:
The Big Book of Losers

The Big Book of Losers (Paradox Press series of Big Book)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Whether cursed by fate, stupidity, or genetics, THE BIG BOOK OF LOSERS tells the tales of real people who were forced to endure a damned existence. Exploring the unfortunate adventures of those who could not catch a break, this amazing reference book documents the stories of people who have lost in life, sports, business, and politics. From President Garfield, who died aft ...more
Published February 1st 1997 by DC Comics

To ask other readers questions about The Big Book of Losers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Big Book of Losers

Greg Fanoe
Rating this as a stand-in for the Big Books in general, because I really don't want my bookshelf clogged up with 10 different pointless Big Book entries. But yeah, they are pretty much all funny and great to read if the "random factoid" type book holds interest to you. Great bathroom type books.
HeavyReader
Sometimes, reading about other people's failures cheers me up. Is that twisted?

These loser stories are told in a page or two, in comic book form, with art by different artists, which keeps things from getting boring.

I enjoyed this book a lot.
Colleen
It will come as no surprise probably that my favorite kinds of books as a kid are crazy fact books. And, still true as an adult. Love this series of books so much! Now, whenever I use a paperclip I'll reflect on its poor inventor.
Judith
I skimmed this comic book. What it talks about is things and people of history that failed and it's in comic form. Great book for people who like comics and want to read about history.
Ashley
Funny book. Kind of makes you feel good if you are like me and make mistakes and do dumb things. lol Makes you glad your not in the book.
Pascale
After seeing this book at some friends’ cabin, I was delighted to find a copy at Powell’s Book. Strange tales told in graphic novel format.
T. Smith
Jul 29, 2011 T. Smith added it
Shelves: graphic
"Big Book of..." is great illustrated series on a wide variety of topics with lots of top-notch artists and authors.
Brenda Moffitt
Like all the other books in the BIG BOOK series, LOSERS is a winner!
Saira Khan
Saira Khan marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Annacomix
Annacomix marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Fiona
Fiona marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Julian Patton
Julian Patton marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Taylor Dunbar
Taylor Dunbar marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Ridge Freeman
Ridge Freeman marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Dave
Dave added it
Sep 10, 2014
Mary Beth
Mary Beth marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Joan
Joan added it
Oct 13, 2014
Booklover
Booklover marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Paradox Press series of Big Book (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • The Big Book of Urban Legends
  • The Big Book of Weirdos (Factoid Books)
  • The Big Book of Death
  • The Big Book of Conspiracies
  • The Big Book of Freaks
  • The Big Book of Little Criminals
  • The Big Book of Hoaxes: True Tales of the Greatest Lies Ever Told! (Factoid Books)
  • The Big Book of Thugs: Tough as Nails True Tales of the World's Baddest Mobs, Gangs, and Ne'er do Wells! (Factoid Books)
  • The Big Book of the Unexplained
  • The Big Book of Martyrs
The Bus The Deadliest Men: The World's Deadliest Combatants Throughout the Ages Everything You Know is Wrong Jim Cirillo's Tales Of The Stakeout Squad The Big Book of Bad (Paradox Press series of Big Books)