Why Was I Adopted-Paper

Why Was I Adopted-Paper

4.6 of 5 stars 4.60  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This is a book that is very well written to help explain to your adopted child why they were adopted. It is easy to understand for your child and the pictures are very helpful for you to use in your explainations.
Published January 1st 1986 by Lyle Stuart (first published January 1st 1960)

To ask other readers questions about Why Was I Adopted-Paper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why Was I Adopted-Paper

Cassie
My parents told me I was adopted when I was very young, and I grew up with that knowledge. This book, however, told me what it meant in a way that I could understand and appreciate as a young kid. I kept this book, and I still have it today. If I ever adopt, I will pass it down to my children.
Melanie
Great book that explains adoption to young children in a positive way. It covers various family arrangements of adoption with a mother and a father (it does not address homosexual adoption of children or single parent adoption). It also discusses children who may have been born physically by the mother in the family who might be part of the family and how adopted children came to the family a different way, but are just as special. It also discusses issues and feelings that may come up in the fa...more
Jeana
Jeana marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Nita
Nita marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Kelly Wilson
Kelly Wilson marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
Crystal Murphy
Crystal Murphy marked it as to-read
May 23, 2013
Khryss
Khryss added it
Mar 30, 2013
I'll Never Be Fat Again How to Lose 5 Pounds Fast!