Start by marking “The Best Christmas Hunt Ever (Read With Me Paperbacks)” as Want to Read:
The Best Christmas Hunt Ever (Read With Me Paperbacks)

The Best Christmas Hunt Ever (Read With Me Paperbacks)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  24 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
In these vibrant pages, children will hunt for Christmas trees, bells, and Santa's little helpers in page after page of search-and-find puzzles.
Published November 1st 1999 by Scholastic (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Best Christmas Hunt Ever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best Christmas Hunt Ever

Kori Looker
Apr 22, 2014 Kori Looker rated it liked it
I liked "The Best Christmas Hunt Ever" by John Speirs because it did not bore me. This book is time consuming because it requires you to find items in the pictures. The pages are colorful and clustered, which made the task of finding the items challenging.

The main characters are Alexis and John. Alexis and John go to stay with their grandparents for the holiday. The pictures in the book are the places Alexis and John went to on their way to their grandparent's house.

The time period takes place
Miranda Potratz
Mar 14, 2014 Miranda Potratz rated it liked it
I liked the story “The Best Christmas Hunt Ever”. It is about a group of kids going to visit a couple of the kids’ grandparents over Christmas. They go visit them out in the country. On their way they lose a lot of things they brought with them. The families once they get there gather together and spend quality time with each other. The kids go shopping for presents for each other and open gifts up on Christmas with their grandparents.

The characters in this book are Alexis, John, some other kids
Alexis Kloehn
Mar 22, 2013 Alexis Kloehn rated it it was amazing
“The Best Christmas Hunt Ever” is an amazing picture book. First off I read the How to Use This Book and it really made me want to read this, because one of the girls had the same name as me. That is awesome! James and I read this book together and attempted to find all of the objects we needed. This was actually quite difficult and took us awhile. The weird thing is Alexis always lost the most stuff. The best part of the whole book was when you found one of those little Santa helpers that were ...more
Raelyn
Mar 31, 2016 Raelyn rated it really liked it
Personal Response: I read this book to Kendra Behn who is eight years old. Her and I both took turns reading the book. She loved looking for the items in each of the pictures. It was good because it took her a little while to find the items because their was so much going on in all of the pictures.

Plot: This book was about five children: two boys and three girls. All of the children stayed at John and Alexis’s grandparents house out in the country. As they were going to their grandparents house
James Hoch
Mar 22, 2013 James Hoch rated it liked it
"The Best Christmas Hunt Ever" is a cool picture book where you find missing things. I thought this book was going to be an easy picture find, but the pictures were actually difficult to find. The art has it's own style and the pages are pleasant to look at. I would recommend this book to children because it's a short, very enjoyable picture book.
Cws
Jan 16, 2009 Cws added it
Shelves: i-spy
ISpy-Spe
Jocelyn Stark
Jocelyn Stark marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Sep 13, 2015
Erica
Erica added it
Sep 04, 2015
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2015
Sheri Gibson
Sheri Gibson marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
A.R.
A.R. rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2015
Emma
Emma added it
Jan 11, 2015
Krysten
Krysten rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Leslie
Leslie added it
Jan 02, 2015
Clint Thomas Holmes
Clint Thomas Holmes rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2014
Erin Mackay
Erin Mackay rated it it was ok
Oct 04, 2014
Sylvia
Sylvia marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Jenni
Jenni added it
Jul 22, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Jul 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Librarian Note: There is more than one author by this name in the Goodreads data base.

Author and illustrator of children's books.
More about John Speirs...