Start by marking “The Man Book: Booze, Boobs and Baseball - A Kick-Ass Guide” as Want to Read:
The Man Book: Booze, Boobs and Baseball - A Kick-Ass Guide

The Man Book: Booze, Boobs and Baseball - A Kick-Ass Guide

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This book contains everything you need to know to be a man. Everything. It will prepare you for every situation you can imagine, from the office to the bedroom. It will improve your life no matter what you’re doing…whether you’re in a bar, in a fight, in a wedding, in an argument, at a game, at work, or in a stranger’s bed.

It’s time to be a man. Read this book.
Published May 13th 2008 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Man Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Man Book

DC
I've flipped through some pages, and already know that I'm going to be laughing out loud (while learning a lot on HOW TO BE A MAN) on about every page. It has dictionary terms ("A Thousand Names For Your Penis (Not Counting Your Penis)", etc.), interesting lists ("Great Professional Wrestlers And Their Signature Moves", etc.), jokes ("The Alligator Joke, Part 1" (and 2! I LOL'ed at them, haha!), etc.), tips which are honestly helpful & useful ("Words of Wisdom: Resumes", etc.), and some othe...more
Matt Amott
when my nephew was born, i always wanted to find him a book about being a boy/man, or just a plain ol' guy. i've seen them at different book stores i worked at over the years. they tell you how to tie a tie and polish shoes and how to throw the perfect pitch and fix a car. there would be chapters on surviving outdoors and how to wrestle a bear and also how to make your gf/wife's favorite drink or a chart that reminds you what gift(paper, wood, gold, silver) goes with what anniversary. i haven't...more
John
The Man Book is everything you need to know to be a man. It covers it all. Some of my favorite sections were; A Thousand Names for your Penis (not including penis), Scotch, Whiskey, Bourbon, & Rye, Meet Your Prostate, and Management vs. Employees. This is not the read cover to cover kind of book; more of a skim to what you need to know. Yes, it is sophomoric. Yes, it is very funny. Highly recommend it for your coffee table.
Christian Mesina
I'm not going to lie.. I needed a book for class, and this book caught my eye as I was glimpsing through my older brother's books. It seems interesting. I'll just have to wait and see!
David
David is currently reading it
Sep 21, 2014
Gloria
Gloria added it
Jun 06, 2014
Buzzrd
Buzzrd added it
Apr 02, 2014
Caleb
Caleb marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Aaron Morlatt
Aaron Morlatt is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2014
Matt Stelte
Matt Stelte is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2014
Rusty
Rusty added it
Oct 02, 2013
Sam Mcpherson
Sam Mcpherson marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Enrique Moscoso
Enrique Moscoso marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Cheri
Cheri marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2013
Ismael Schonhorst
Ismael Schonhorst marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012