Start by marking “Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife

Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife

3.34  ·  Rating Details  ·  190 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Love-’em-and-leave-’em leading man Wolf Kerrick is never out of the headlines. This time the sexy Spanish superstar has outdone himself: he’s taken Alexandra, an unknown, ordinary girl, and turned her first into an overnight celebrity, then into his Hollywood bride! But all the glitz and glamour of their lavish wedding is tarnished by a dirty secret—and if the tabloids eve ...more
Published October 1st 2006 by Harlequin Books (first published September 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife

Alex is The Romance Fox
I really enjoy this author's books and this was such a great read.

The glitzy and glamorous life of a Hollywood superstar, who meets a very ordinary girl and changes her life for ever.

It's like Cinderella meets her Prince and off they go into the sunset after finding their HEA!!!!!

Engaging characters, fabulous plot and who doesn't love romance set in the world of celebrities and movies!!!
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Lynn Raye Harris
Dec 28, 2010 Lynn Raye Harris rated it it was amazing
I always love Jane's books, and I'm so thrilled to find her backlist is being digitized! I bought up everything I haven't read yet just this past week. As usual, the emotion is so strong and powerful. Add in Jane's gorgeous settings, and I feel like I've just spent a week married to a movie star and traveling on location with him.

Onu
I am surprised that it got so many negative reviews. I really loved the story. Wolf, the hero was not some one infallible. He did make some mistakes but he never gave up. That's what I really liked about the character. Of course I do wish he had done things differently but I do understand his POV too. I don't blame him all that much.

Alex, on the other hand acted a little immature at times. Love often makes us act irrationally. Love makes us stronger yet at times it brings out our insecurities.
Sherin
Feb 28, 2016 Sherin rated it really liked it
Wolfe was infuriatingly sexy, and Alexandra was understandably insecure!

A typical Harlequin romance where Cinderella meets her Prince Charming.

Wolfe's reasons were beyond understandable, even though he made it very clear there was nothing going on between him & Joy. But he should have drawn the line when Joy insulted his marriage and thus Alexandra.

When this did not happen and Alexandra told him to choose, he chose Joy - lock, stock and barrel ... no telling no and sexy comebacks aren't O
Dianna
Dec 18, 2014 Dianna rated it did not like it
Shelves: trigger-warning
Rassgulla1
Sep 05, 2015 Rassgulla1 rated it did not like it
This story was intriguing until the end. That seems to be the theme for Jane Porter novels. How could the female lead think that she was at fault for being unable to live with a man who made another woman his priority? A woman who would call this person's husband 24/7 and she's in the wrong for not being okay with it? Ridiculous. I do appreciate that when he came to his senses and went after his wife, the hero had to fight past all five of her brothers to even be able to speak with her. He shoul ...more
Giovanni
the most stupid hero i've found so far. meh.
crystalis
I see a lot of reviewers had problems with the hero...he hardly 'appeared', so I really don't understand the animosity. At least he had rich, famous and handsome going for him?

For me, the fault laid mostly in the heroine. Nothing in the entire book portrayed the heroine as funny, sensitive, nor sharp...all the reasons the hero supposedly fell for. She was judgmental as heck though or does that count as 'sassy'?

Then there's the history between the two MCs...so what happened exactly?

It all left
Marilyn
Nov 14, 2008 Marilyn rated it it was amazing
Description:

From rags to riches... the Hollywood bride!
Love-'em-and-leave-'em leading man Wolf Kerrick is never out of the headlines. This time the sexy Spanish superstar has outdone himself: he's taken Alexandra, an unknown, ordinary girl, and turned her first into an overnight celebrity, then into his Hollywood bride!But all the glitz and glamour of their lavish wedding is tarnished by a dirty secret -- and if the tabloids ever find out, there'll be shock waves throughout the world...

When I
Alecia Williams
Oct 05, 2014 Alecia Williams rated it really liked it
It was rather sweet that the accomplished and vastly experienced Hollywood hunk Wolfe wanted to have an ordinary, virginal wife at his side for life. And he had such a big heart toward the poor people of Africa. I hope he does get his wish to some day escape the fakers in that flashy world he hated so much!
Takinchi Purnomo
Jul 11, 2014 Takinchi Purnomo rated it it was ok
The Hero was sexy, but he was also a jerk, and the heroine was in serious trouble, she was stupidly naive.
Lena Papanikolaou
Jul 16, 2014 Lena Papanikolaou rated it did not like it
Άπορω πως το έβαλαν στα συλλεκτικά!!!Ελληνικος τίτλος στη λάμψη του Χόλιγουντ.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Jun 25, 2011 Lady Raven RAVE! rated it really liked it
it was a breath of fresh air for me haven't read that much romance novels with this concept but i thought the end with the brothers was great for me wonder if she'll do a story about the brothers...

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors and avid readers as members, who are apart of this group. We would love to hear about new books and thoughts. Also check out o
Judith
Apr 26, 2015 Judith rated it it was ok
A Cinderella fantasy that didn't quite work.
Angie
Jul 28, 2015 Angie rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
Lazy plot but good brain candy.
Janine
Feb 05, 2013 Janine rated it really liked it
Shelves: jane-porter
The description of this book interested me. Who doesn't love a good romance? Throw in a hot Hollywood movie star and a normal person (like any of us), and you got a hit. Haven't we all dreamed about being the wife of someone who is famous? The reality of it isn't always what it's cracked up to be. The characters in this book overcome all the odds that are against them and in the end they live happily ever after. The perfect fairytale for me.
Monica Tillery
Jan 15, 2013 Monica Tillery rated it it was amazing
One of my favorites! I loved Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife and would recommend it to anyone who loves a good Presents. I found the characters to be irresistible, the writing emotional and enthralling, and the romance to be exciting and sincere. Wolf is one of those heroes I loved from the beginning and rooted for the romance.
Ltlmer2
Jan 27, 2016 Ltlmer2 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-heroes
At first I wasn't sure if I liked how the conflict played out, but after I finished the characters really resonated...and this may be one I actually read again.

Also, I admit I thought there might be stories for the brothers, and I probably would have continued if there had.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Kim
Oct 03, 2008 Kim rated it it was amazing
I'm not into Harlequin's, but the story line in this book was actually very good. And yes it's sexy, but again, Jane is good at tasteful sexy. :o)
Abby
Apr 16, 2013 Abby rated it it was amazing
Super cute, sweet HEA!! Sometimes you just need a book like this.
Alba Rodriguez
Jun 14, 2013 Alba Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Great Book!!!!!!!!!!!!i stayed all night to finish it
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Ashima
Ashima added it
Apr 13, 2016
Reagan
Reagan marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
A
A rated it did not like it
Mar 25, 2016
Celeste
Celeste marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2016
Peyton Penton
Peyton Penton marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Romance Novel Boo...: SOLVED - Can't remember book title 4 38 Nov 01, 2015 09:01PM
A bit different from her newer books.... 1 7 Dec 02, 2008 09:09PM
  • Burning Obsession
  • The University of Edward Masen
  • Part-time Marriage / Pernikahan Paro Waktu
  • Angel's Wrath (Sin City Heat, #4)
  • The Reluctant Fiancee
  • To Love, Honor and Betray
  • Public Wife, Private Mistress (Italian Husbands)
  • Master of Pleasure
  • The Cozakis Bride
  • Captured by the Sheikh (Rivals to the Crown of Kadar #1)
  • The Spaniard's Marriage Bargain (The Marriage Bargain, #1)
  • Shameful Secret, Shotgun Wedding
  • Marriage Meltdown
  • Mistress by Contract
  • Mencari Mempelai yang Hilang
  • Girl in the Bedouin Tent
  • GRINGA - In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug Lord (#1)
  • Smokescreen Marriage / Pernikahan Semu
Born in Visalia, California, I'm a small town girl at heart. I love central California's golden foothills, oak trees, and the miles of farmland. In my mind, there's nothing sweeter in the world than the heady fragrance of orange blossoms on a sultry summer night.

As a little girl I spent hours on my bed, staring out the window, dreaming of far off places, fearless knights, and happy-ever-after endi
More about Jane Porter...