Start by marking “Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife: Ruthless” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife: Ruthless

Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife: Ruthless (Ruthless #4)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  146 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Mills & Boon Sexy series delivers what you love in contemporary romance - glamour and scandal in exotic locations…Love-’em-and-leave-’em leading man Wolf Kerrick is never out of the headlines. This time the sexy Spanish superstar has outdone himself: he’s taken Alexandra, an unknown, ordinary girl, and turned her first into an overnight celebrity, then into his Hollywo...more
Published October 1st 2006 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife

Alexis-Morgan Roark
Onu
I am surprised that it got so many negative reviews. I really loved the story. Wolf, the hero was not some one infallible. He did make some mistakes but he never gave up. That's what I really liked about the character. Of course I do wish he had done things differently but I do understand his POV too. I don't blame him all that much.

Alex, on the other hand acted a little immature at times. Love often makes us act irrationally. Love makes us stronger yet at times it brings out our insecurities....more
Lynn Harris
I always love Jane's books, and I'm so thrilled to find her backlist is being digitized! I bought up everything I haven't read yet just this past week. As usual, the emotion is so strong and powerful. Add in Jane's gorgeous settings, and I feel like I've just spent a week married to a movie star and traveling on location with him.

Giovanni
the most stupid hero i've found so far. meh.
Marilyn
Description:

From rags to riches... the Hollywood bride!
Love-'em-and-leave-'em leading man Wolf Kerrick is never out of the headlines. This time the sexy Spanish superstar has outdone himself: he's taken Alexandra, an unknown, ordinary girl, and turned her first into an overnight celebrity, then into his Hollywood bride!But all the glitz and glamour of their lavish wedding is tarnished by a dirty secret -- and if the tabloids ever find out, there'll be shock waves throughout the world...

When I...more
Takinchi Purnomo
The Hero was sexy, but he was also a jerk, and the heroine was in serious trouble, she was stupidly naive.
Lena Papanikolaou
Άπορω πως το έβαλαν στα συλλεκτικά!!!Ελληνικος τίτλος στη λάμψη του Χόλιγουντ.
Lady Raven RAVE!
it was a breath of fresh air for me haven't read that much romance novels with this concept but i thought the end with the brothers was great for me wonder if she'll do a story about the brothers...

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors and avid readers as members, who are apart of this group. We would love to hear about new books and thoughts. Also check out o...more
Janine
The description of this book interested me. Who doesn't love a good romance? Throw in a hot Hollywood movie star and a normal person (like any of us), and you got a hit. Haven't we all dreamed about being the wife of someone who is famous? The reality of it isn't always what it's cracked up to be. The characters in this book overcome all the odds that are against them and in the end they live happily ever after. The perfect fairytale for me.
Monica Tillery
One of my favorites! I loved Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife and would recommend it to anyone who loves a good Presents. I found the characters to be irresistible, the writing emotional and enthralling, and the romance to be exciting and sincere. Wolf is one of those heroes I loved from the beginning and rooted for the romance.
Ltlmer2
At first I wasn't sure if I liked how the conflict played out, but after I finished the characters really resonated...and this may be one I actually read again.

Also, I admit I thought there might be stories for the brothers, and I probably would have continued if there had.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Kim
I'm not into Harlequin's, but the story line in this book was actually very good. And yes it's sexy, but again, Jane is good at tasteful sexy. :o)
Abby
Super cute, sweet HEA!! Sometimes you just need a book like this.
Alba Rodriguez
Great Book!!!!!!!!!!!!i stayed all night to finish it
Priyanka Patel
Priyanka Patel marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Melanie Janvier
Melanie Janvier marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Celestina Caltabiano
Celestina Caltabiano marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Susanne Fjeldstad
Susanne Fjeldstad marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
noemi
noemi marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Daniella
Daniella marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
A bit different from her newer books.... 1 7 Dec 02, 2008 09:09PM
Born in Visalia, California, I'm a small town girl at heart. I love central California's golden foothills, oak trees, and the miles of farmland. In my mind, there's nothing sweeter in the world than the heady fragrance of orange blossoms on a sultry summer night.

As a little girl I spent hours on my bed, staring out the window, dreaming of far off places, fearless knights, and happy-ever-after endi...more
More about Jane Porter...
Mrs. Perfect Odd Mom Out Flirting with Forty She's Gone Country The Good Woman