See Jane Die

See Jane Die (Stacy Killian #1)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  3,449 ratings  ·  98 reviews
Seventeen years ago, Jane Killian was nearly killed by a reckless boater. Now she has everything to live for - a successful career, loving husband, and a baby on the way. But when two women with ties to Jane's husband are found dead, he becomes the prime suspect....only Jane knows better. The man who nearly took her life is back and he won't leave until he can finally "See...more
Published June 1st 2005 by Mira Books (first published June 1st 2004)

When You Dare by Lori FosterHeat Rises by Richard CastleYou Belong to Me by Karen RoseI Can See You by Karen RoseHave You Seen Her? by Karen Rose
Best Romantic Suspense 2011
14th out of 108 books — 19 voters
Silence by Becca FitzpatrickStarcrossed by Josephine AngeliniTorment by Lauren KateSo Shelly by Ty RothHereafter by Tara Hudson
Water
162nd out of 459 books — 124 voters

More lists with this book...

Katie
Jul 18, 2012 Katie added it
Awesome book! suspenseful and like most of Erica Spindler's books, couldn't put it down. Veryy twisted ending...kept me guessing til the very end.
Andrea Guy
Erica Spindler's See Jane Die is a suspenseful thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very ending. Its also one that doesn't give you a clue at the "whodunitt" either, so if you're like me, its pretty darn hard not to flip to the last page to see if everything worked out well for the chacters in the story. Jane Killian is a woman with much to live for. After a boating accident as a teen left her disfigured, she has rebuilt her life and her face, thanks to many surgeries....more
Diane  Morasco
My Thoughts:

When it comes to suspense that not only leaves your pulse pounding, but robs you of your breath, Spindler is the gal to do it. I have been a “Spindlette” ever since I read Bone Cold in 2001… Wow, I’m having a bit of a tough time digesting that it’s been ten years since picking it up, too. I read EVERYTHING the gifted visionary creates. I often reread my favorites when I am missing my favorite characters and when I need a dose of Spindler.

See Jane Die is a delicious stay up all night...more
Louise
Erica Spindler has the uncanny knack of outdoing herself with each and every novel. This newest one was so gripping, I kept turning page after page after page and was toting the book everywhere-in the car, to the doctor's, to the school to pick up my kids and even to the bathtub! lol

From back cover:

"I did it on purpose. To hear your screams.

Nearly killed as a teenager by a hit and run boater, Jane Killian is a woman with everything to live for. A series of surgeries restored her lovely face. She...more
Charina
The first book I ever read by Erica Spindler. I thought it was great at the time, but now I know that she has other, far better books. But still, this book made me fall in love with Spindler and her perfect mix of love and death. I didn't always love the main character (Jane), but now I think it was good that she is not the typical main-character. She is a strong person, but quite whiny at times. But she really seem like a loving person, and the story was still... yes, I'll say it; awesome !
Daniel Rudge
This is my second Erica Spindler book, and while the first book made me make a major lifestyle change, I really enjoyed this book. The plot was fast-paced and really did leave you guessing until the very end. If the first two Spindler books are any indication of her other work, she designs her detective series (Stacy Killian) as an important but secondary character to the main character. It's a fantastic twist on all the other character-based series in which the main protagonist is also the main...more
Saskia
Ook dit boek was weer een heerlijke spannende thriller van Erica Spindler. Ze weet je inderdaad elke keer op het verkeerde spoor te zetten zodat het tot het eind toe spannend blijft. Ik dacht op een gegeven moment wel te weten wie "de dader" zou zijn en voor een deel klopte dat ook maar Erica wist er nog een heel bijzonder eind aan te breien, de ontknoping was voor mij dan ook een echte verrassing, een aanrader dit boek!
Shireen
I bought this book at a secomd hand book store and really liked it. Its about a lady who as a teen was swimming and ran over by a boat in the ocean. Later in her life things started happening to her to make her believe that the man who ran her down with the boat was coming back to finish the job this time by killing her. Its full of twists and you have several suspects that could have done this to her. Shocking til the end
Donna
Wow! All I can say is "Wow!!!!!!!" Erica picks you up, graabs your hand, drags you through the lives of her characters, lays you down finally, and you think it's all over. Whew! Then she grabs you again, twists you all around, then tells you who REALLY did it! Five stars for this one, no doubt about it.... If you like suspense, do yourself a favor and read anything by Erica Spindler!
Jo
At the age of 15, Jane is hit by a motor boat and horribly disfigured. She slowly rebuilds her life along with her face and when the book begins she seemingly has it all; loving husband, successful career and a baby on the way. Then a series of murders begin and her husband appears to be the culprit. Really good thriller.
Lissa
Aug 12, 2009 Lissa rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Lissa by: Kelly Smith
Shelves: ebookz, read-2009
8/10

The novel was great. I thought the first 80 pages were slow moving. I thought it dragged a little. And then I was starting to figure out how was the killer. I had 4 possibles in my head.

It kept me going and the novel was getting better. A good roller-coaster of events. Keeps you thinking until the end.

Tonya Spears
This was the first book that I had read of Erica Spindler. I love that the big reveal is not until the very end. I can only guess who the real killer is and just when I think I've figured it all out, as in true Spindler talent, I'm usually wrong! I've ready almost every book she has written and have loved every one!
Jeanette
This was my first Erica Spindler novel and was pleasantly surprised. I was sure I knew who the killer was and it turned out to be someone I never suspected (and I suspected just about every character at one time or another). Very enjoyable read.
Elizabeth Davidson
I actually read Killer takes all and See Jane Die backwards, but Erica made it clear enough that I understood what was going on in both books. Easy to read! Not easy to put down :)
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
this was another good book by Erica Spindler. I didn't figure out who was the killer...but then I rarely do figure it out.

Definitely a good book to read, as are all of her books!
Elizabeth
It was hard to put this one down. Well written, kept me turning the pages to figure out who really did it. I was somewhat surprised by the ending specifics.
Belinda jones
I love Erica Spindler..i am always on the lookout for a great new thriller writer and then i read every one of their books i can find..

so happy i discovered Erica.
Tanya
This is the latest book from Erica Spindler and it goes to prove why I love her books so much! It kept me guessing up until the final page! A true page-turner! =)
Brittany
This is a frightening mystery with loads of plot twists and turns - with very few predictable patches. It winds down to a satisfying end leaving the reader content.
Elaine
This is my first book by Erica Spindler and I enjoyed it very much. I was surprised by the climax of the story, but this is a good book.
Maj
It's my first mystery book and I liked it. 'Couldn't put it down. I think I'm gonna find another Erica Spindler.
Lesley
This is my third Erica Spindler book that I read and I loved it. Great suspense... hard to put down.
Deanna
I really enjoyed this book. The plot twists fueled my desire to know who dunit.
Kathleen
A great mystery book. I enjoy not knowing who is the killer until the last few pages.
Janae Gordon
I was hooked till the last page. It had some twists that I didn't expect.
Leanna
I love a good mystery book and this one has been very promising so far.
Paula Gray
Love love love Erica Spindler! Read her stuff, it's great!!!!
Laura Beasley
She is a good mystery writer. The twists and turns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angela Kitchen
good mystery with twists until the very end.
Marlu
This book was really good, a real page turner.
  • Black for Remembrance
  • All The Way Home
  • One False Move
  • Chosen To Die
  • Dead Certain (Dead #2)
  • Do You Want To Know A Secret? (KEY News #1)
  • Picture Me Dead
  • The Kill (Predator Trilogy, #3)
  • The Dying Game (Griffin Powell, #7)
  • Trust Me (Last Stand Series, #1)
  • Colder Than Ice (Mordecai Young, #2)
A New York Times and International bestselling author, Erica Spindler's skill for crafting engrossing plots and compelling characters has earned both critical praise and legions of fans. Her stories have been lauded as “thrill-packed page turners, white- knuckle rides and edge-of-your-seat whodunits.”

Erica loves meeting and interacting with her fans, both in person and online. She has a wicked se...more
More about Erica Spindler...
Last Known Victim Copycat (Kitt Lundgren, #1) Killer Takes All Bone Cold Breakneck (Kitt Lundgren, #2)