Start by marking “Overnight Sensation (Harlequin Blaze #422)” as Want to Read:
Overnight Sensation (Harlequin Blaze #422)

Overnight Sensation (Harlequin Blaze #422)

Actress Ivy James is finally getting her big break! She's been cast as the lead in a steamy blockbuster movie, a sizzling flick based on war hero Garrett Stokes's military-- and sexual--experiences behind enemy lines. In the role, Ivy will be required to shoot a lot of on-screen sex scenes with her costar, one of Hollywood's top hunks. Unfortunately for Ivy, the only guy ...more
Published September 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books (first published September 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Overnight Sensation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Overnight Sensation

RLA
Jan 04, 2012 RLA rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The heroine Ivy arrives in Mexico to start filming a movie role of her dreams, although her arrive is less than pleasant after having to get on a deathtrap of a bus out to the middle of nowhere, and then her luggage goes missing. Waiting for her at the location is the hero Garrett, an ex special ops agent whose escape from a South American drug cartel is the subject of the movie. Garrett has been waiting for his chance to meet Ivy ever since he first saw her meet her injured brother in a ...more
♡Karlyn P♡
Nov 26, 2013 ♡Karlyn P♡ rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, steam-hot
DNF. Got half way but couldn't continue. I know Blaze's are suppose to be more about sex than story, but this read like a cheesy, tamed down Hustler story with mechanical motions, a strong focus on body parts, and sex after a few brief conversations. The base story of filming a movie was losing me too. I like reading Blaze as a guilty pleasure, but there was no pleasure in this one. (At least up to the point I quit reading.)
Tasha
Oct 15, 2008 Tasha rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. Nice light read with a good balance of plot and love scenes. Finished this book in a couple of hours. The characters were well developed and were believable enough to form a connection with. Ivy was a good heroine, whom the reader is able to relate to.
Tasneem
This was a solid 2.5 stars. I found it a hot, sexy read but I found the plot a little too predictable and trite. The great emotional tension wasn't really all that true, and Ivy came of sounding a bit too foolish. She's supposed to be an actress for goodness sake, she couldn't be that innocent and naive.
Lenore Kosinski
Oct 07, 2013 Lenore Kosinski rated it really liked it
Shelves: harlequin
3.5 stars -- great chemistry between Ivy and Garrett....very hot and steamy. The movie stuff may have been unbelievable, but it was fun to read anyways. Bits of awkward here and there, but all in all a good escapist read.
*Nan*
Sep 15, 2010 *Nan* rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobooks-2010
I liked this book but the narrator is what ruined it for me. I have listened to other Karen Foley books with other narrators and they were much better.
Grace Hamilton
Sep 23, 2015 Grace Hamilton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
(M&B) this story really got under my skin, I love the way the author just drew me in... Feeling like part of the story
Mo
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2013
Sayuri_x
Sayuri_x rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2008
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it it was ok
Nov 24, 2010
Mindin
Mindin rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2016
BookFlirt
BookFlirt rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2013
Holly Matejka Matisak
Holly Matejka Matisak rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2012
Empi Baryeh
Empi Baryeh rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2010
Anna
Anna rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2012
S
S rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2010
Meaghan
Meaghan rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2014
Wendy Heckman
Wendy Heckman rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2013
Sarah rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2010
Caitie
Caitie rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2009
MsChris1161
MsChris1161 rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2012
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2012
Janna
Janna rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2011
Averie
Averie rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2013
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2015
Readdiction
Readdiction rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2009