Start by marking “Undenied (Unspoken, #3)” as Want to Read:
Undenied (Unspoken, #3)

Undenied (Unspoken #3)

3.77  ·  Rating Details ·  2,113 Ratings  ·  71 Reviews
Another chance to make a night gone bad very, very right.

Payton Ricci is the last person Wes Hoffman ever expected or "wanted" to see again. After the disastrous sexual experience between them twelve years ago, he was only too happy to put the whole episode behind him. After all, he s come a long way since that awkward encounter between two gawky teenagers, and his ego nee
ebook, Nook, 149 pages
Published May 8th 2007 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Undenied, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undenied

Shanon
Mar 09, 2017 Shanon rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you just want a predictable fluffy romance novel. This one is very well written and just original enough to keep your interest.
Pete
Oct 05, 2013 Pete rated it really liked it
Shelves: banks-maya
Undenied the third book by Maya Banks in her Unspoken trilogy which I have in the Unbroken collection. Wow what a great series to read.

Wes we met in Gracie and Luke’s book as a supplemental bed partner in Gracie’s Valentines wish. In Undenied we discover part of his history which he wasn’t endearing. Years later Payton discovers Wes at a current event. Shocked is a mild word for the greeting he received.

Without telling the story, this extremely well written story forced me to consume it non-sto
Pam Nelson
Payton and Wes

I really enjoyed Wes from the book before. He was sweet and kind but totally had this naughty streak.
This book is explosive with heat don’t get me wrong but I didn’t see the kinky naughty guy, and I kind of missed that.

Payton never thought she would enjoy a bachelorette party until sees Wes only he can’t get away from her fast enough.
So she takes matters in to her own hands and find Wes to find out what or why he ran away.
Like I said the chemistry between these 2 is great. I enjo
Sonia
May 05, 2012 Sonia rated it it was ok
No sabía que era una serie y me he perdido algunas referencias que seguro que le daban más empaque a la novela. Corta, al grano y algo precipitada en su resolución. Me gusta como escribe Banks, pero estas novelas cortitas no consiguen que me las crea.
Twarla Hill
Mar 10, 2014 Twarla Hill rated it it was amazing
Lately I've been a bit disappointed with Maya's books because they seems unrealistic and rushed (Navy Seal series). However, this book was surprisingly pretty good with dynamics of sexual attractions and communication flaws we all face on a daily basis.
Linnea
Mar 20, 2017 Linnea rated it liked it
Less awkward moments than the last one (thank God). I guess in this small town outside of Houston, most people fall in love with each other after a week.
I do dig this trilogy. Short and sweet love books. The second one was the most awkward for me to read, only because I'm not huge on the "Fifty Shades of Grey" BDSM stories (which is why I still haven't read Fifty, like everyone else in the world).
If you're a quick reader and need to get some extra books into your reading challenge, you could p
Mary Shive
Oct 10, 2016 Mary Shive rated it liked it
Wham bam, this book is over ma'am. Nothing special.
Tink
Feb 28, 2015 Tink rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
***SPOILER ALERT***

Wes Hoffman is happy in his life, he's surrounded by loving friends, a great job and no commitments. But when his group of friends slowly start to all get married and pop out children, he soon starts to feel a little out of place and like a third wheel.

Payton Ricci is on a night out with her best mates, it's a bachelorette party and she feels like she is always the bridesmaid and never the bride, but that's okay. She's not really looking for a strings attached kind of relatio
 * Kazzy * -aka Stryker-
Jun 03, 2011 * Kazzy * -aka Stryker- rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-kindle-books
This was the last book in this trilogy, and again I found it very enjoyable and have been surprised at how good the series is and how well written they are. This book sees the last of a group of friends, Wes, finding his perfect woman, and as with the first two books is highly steamy, full on raunchy tales, with that added romantic streak. Wes turns out to be quite a good guy, who becomes totally 'loved up' over Payton, a girl he knew years ago from school. The whole series, although very sexy a ...more
Netha
buku ke 3 unspoken...

Wes Hoffman mencintai semua teman2nya...
Wes paling suka saat menghabiskan waktu kumpul bersama teman2nya tapi setelah semuanya berpasangan wes jadi merasa sesak.

Jake memiliki si manis kalem ellie, jeremy bahagia bersama michelle, lalu terakhir luke dengan gracie.
yahhh tinggal wes yg sendirian. tapi bukan berarti wes tidak suka temannya bahagia ya hanya......

well, baru merasa aneh dengan dirinya eh wes tanpa sengaja bertemu kembali dengan payton ricci.
wes yg seorang pecinta w
Candace
Mar 26, 2012 Candace rated it liked it
Shelves: i-own-on-kindle
A good third book in a nice series. You could read this one out of series, but would lose a lot of context with regard to Wes's relationship with this friends, specifically Gracie. So, I would definitely recommend reading it as part of the series.

Wes & Payton's relationship was different from many others in similar books so that was a nice change. They knew each other in high school and then didn't see each other for many years. Instead of this incredible experience that has kept them bonded
Sofia Lazaridou
Jul 15, 2012 Sofia Lazaridou rated it really liked it
Undenied is the last book of the Unspoken series and Wes time to find a girl and settle down.

12 years ago Wes had sex with Payton and it didn't go well.They were both virgins so you can guess it was sort of a disaster.Now Payton and wes meet cross paths again.In the begging Wes is a lot hesitant 'cause he is embarrassed about what happened but Payton is over it.Their relationship is hard to work because of to reasons.The first 2 days after he sees her something doesn't get hard and when it does

Andrea
Jan 21, 2015 Andrea rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed Undenied by Maya Banks on audio book and the characters Payton Ricci and Wes Hoffman. This is the second I've read from the Unbroken series. Liked the narrator, Chandra Skyye, and how male and female voices are handled. Cute how Wes has a mental block over his first sexual experience with Payton which was not very good. Payton is of another opinion about her first sexual experience. Funny how two people can be at the same place at the same time and how totally different experiences. Beca ...more
Dana
Oct 19, 2014 Dana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's very hard to get your head so far up your ass that you can't pull it out in time to save yourself, but Wes manages to do just that in this novella from Maya Banks. When Payton, Wes' first walks back into his life 12 years later, he is shocked to see her, and even more shocked that she harbors no ill will toward him due to their messy and uncomfortable first time. when Payton pursues Wes, he's all in, until he starts to have real feelings for her. Then he runs away like a scared child. It ta ...more
Amber Fueston
Sep 20, 2014 Amber Fueston rated it it was ok
Story line was a bit weak.

This story is about two people having lots of sex and falling in love. I cant really think of anything else to describe the what the story is about because there just inst much of a story here. This was very disappointing for me because I love Maya Banks usually. I think I have discovered that to me, she is much better at writing stories that have a BDSM theme or at least strong alpha males. This story just didn't have enough substance.

The thought that Wes was actually
Amanda Sheila
Jul 01, 2013 Amanda Sheila rated it liked it
Shelves: maya-banks
Not exactly my favorite.

Wes is flabbergasted when he met Payton. He hooked up with her once in high school, she's his first and he's the one who took her virginity. But he remembered that he hurt her. That's why when she said hi, he ran. But what will he do when Payton came by to his house?

I don't feel the chemistry. This book's just fell flat to me. I wish Wes and Payton's story isn't this short. Because I like Wes, he's gentle and nice, but Payton, I don't really know her. So somehow, I feel
Karla
Feb 27, 2011 Karla rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, 3-contemporary
Payton and Wes story was fresh and surprisingly cute. Wes has spent the last 12 years with the shame he might have hurt Payton when they had their first time together. Payton doesn't remember it the same way. But what's even better is that they get what not many have a chance to: to wipe those old unexperienced memories with new ones. In the process new feelings surface but Wes is not ready for a change in his easy laid back life, or is he?
Wes is so confused it's funny. Payton is so unsure but s
PepsiGirl
This was pretty good, you get to see another side of Wes. He falls hard for Payton who is a blast from the past and to his ego. Embarrassing situation for Wes is resolved when Payton decides to take care of it. She decided to seduce him and in the process all his misconceptions are resolved. Now no one is denying their chemistry. If only they can accept that they have fallen do fast for each other. Hot little story, loved how Wes swept her off her feet at the hotel, sigh..... That was very hot. ...more
marlene
Aug 21, 2009 marlene rated it it was ok
maybe it was because i started this series with the third one in but i didn't find too much likable about Wes. at all. well, he did love his friends fiercely so i guess that is a point on his side. we don't really get to know anything about him either so it's not really like i brought myself to care much about him one way or the other.

again, maybe it was because i jumped in on the end, but it seemed like i opened the book in the middle.
starsaga
Feb 19, 2013 starsaga rated it liked it
Sweet story, I liked Wes and Payton.
This was a short but sweet read. I wasn't sure that Wes would get over his issues even after the book ended, he seemed hung up on one thing or the next, so it was a good thing Payton was a strong character and would be able to take him on. The book was mostly erotica though but the last half brought out the romance and loving part of their relationship. Nice story and well written too.
Lori Meehan
Apr 12, 2014 Lori Meehan rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
3.25*
This was a nice end to a good series. I enjoyed the other books and this series had one of the qualities that I love most in series. The characters from the other books are woven thru out the stories and you get to see what's happening with them. Wes and Payton had great charm and chemistry. Oh and the sex was hot!!!
I highly recommend that you read this series in order to enjoy it fully.
Nic
I didn't like this book as much as the others in the series or Maya's other books. THe story was relatively boring, the characters flat and the dialogue between characters was stilted. Wes was not a particularly strong lead man.
Robin
Jul 22, 2011 Robin rated it really liked it
Cris
Dec 28, 2014 Cris rated it really liked it
Each book in this series is sexy, kinda sweet, and can be read in an afternoon. Only negative comment is that stories are squeezed into few pages and sometimes the rushed timelines seem unbelievable and take you out of the book....not that we're reading Tolstoy here.
Patti
Feb 10, 2014 Patti rated it really liked it
I loved this story of Wes and Payton.

The characters were funny and honest. The female wasn't the problem in the relationship, as in a typical book like this. Of course there were the stupid misunderstandings, but sometimes, that does ring true. It did in this one.

I'd recommend this one.
Stephanie Carr
Sep 23, 2014 Stephanie Carr rated it it was amazing
Glad Wes found his special someone. These 3 books have been so awesome to read! It's great when u finished them and everybody is where they should be and with who! Maya Banks you are a brilliant writer! Thank you again for the great reafd!
Marblezzie (Blez)
Nov 19, 2011 Marblezzie (Blez) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
equally hot! Salute to Maya Banks for writing such an intense erotic and funny love stories that leaves you wanting for more... ^_~
Layeshia Riddick
I have read Maya Banks books before usually they're very hot however this one was luke warm at best.
Laura DeSimone
Jan 26, 2012 Laura DeSimone rated it it was amazing
Liked the book, and the series. When you have good friends and love nothing else matters.
The World of Maya...: * 3.Undenied 2 9 May 31, 2013 02:08PM
  • Unwrapped
  • Caught by Cupid
  • Wicked Garden
  • A Little Harmless Pleasure (Harmless, #2)
  • A Little Less Conversation
  • Mari's Men  (Lovers of Alpha Squad #1)
  • Chased (Chase Brothers, #3)
  • Ruby Tuesday (Wild Irish #2)
  • Wicked Intent (Bound Hearts, #4)
  • A Perfect Match
  • Breaking Skye (San Francisco Dom, #2)
  • Raising the Stakes (Three of a Kind, #2)
  • Falling in Controlled Circumstances
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.
More about Maya Banks...

Unspoken (3 books)
  • Understood (Unspoken, #1)
  • Overheard (Unspoken #2)