Undenied (Unspoken, #3)

Undenied (Unspoken #3)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  1,314 ratings  ·  35 reviews
Another chance to make a night gone bad very, very right.

Payton Ricci is the last person Wes Hoffman ever expected or wanted to see again. After the disastrous sexual experience between them twelve years ago, he was only too happy to put the whole episode behind him. After all, he's come a long way since that awkward encounter between two gawky teenagers, and his ego needs...more
ebook, Nook, 149 pages
Published May 8th 2007 by Samhain Publishing

Pete
Undenied the third book by Maya Banks in her Unspoken trilogy which I have in the Unbroken collection. Wow what a great series to read.

Wes we met in Gracie and Luke’s book as a supplemental bed partner in Gracie’s Valentines wish. In Undenied we discover part of his history which he wasn’t endearing. Years later Payton discovers Wes at a current event. Shocked is a mild word for the greeting he received.

Without telling the story, this extremely well written story forced me to consume it non-sto...more
Twarla Hill
Lately I've been a bit disappointed with Maya's books because they seems unrealistic and rushed (Navy Seal series). However, this book was surprisingly pretty good with dynamics of sexual attractions and communication flaws we all face on a daily basis.
Sonia
No sabía que era una serie y me he perdido algunas referencias que seguro que le daban más empaque a la novela. Corta, al grano y algo precipitada en su resolución. Me gusta como escribe Banks, pero estas novelas cortitas no consiguen que me las crea.
PepsiGirl
This was pretty good, you get to see another side of Wes. He falls hard for Payton who is a blast from the past and to his ego. Embarrassing situation for Wes is resolved when Payton decides to take care of it. She decided to seduce him and in the process all his misconceptions are resolved. Now no one is denying their chemistry. If only they can accept that they have fallen do fast for each other. Hot little story, loved how Wes swept her off her feet at the hotel, sigh..... That was very hot....more
Netha
buku ke 3 unspoken...

Wes Hoffman mencintai semua teman2nya...
Wes paling suka saat menghabiskan waktu kumpul bersama teman2nya tapi setelah semuanya berpasangan wes jadi merasa sesak.

Jake memiliki si manis kalem ellie, jeremy bahagia bersama michelle, lalu terakhir luke dengan gracie.
yahhh tinggal wes yg sendirian. tapi bukan berarti wes tidak suka temannya bahagia ya hanya......

well, baru merasa aneh dengan dirinya eh wes tanpa sengaja bertemu kembali dengan payton ricci.
wes yg seorang pecinta w...more
 * Kazzy * -aka Stryker-
This was the last book in this trilogy, and again I found it very enjoyable and have been surprised at how good the series is and how well written they are. This book sees the last of a group of friends, Wes, finding his perfect woman, and as with the first two books is highly steamy, full on raunchy tales, with that added romantic streak. Wes turns out to be quite a good guy, who becomes totally 'loved up' over Payton, a girl he knew years ago from school. The whole series, although very sexy a...more
Candace
A good third book in a nice series. You could read this one out of series, but would lose a lot of context with regard to Wes's relationship with this friends, specifically Gracie. So, I would definitely recommend reading it as part of the series.

Wes & Payton's relationship was different from many others in similar books so that was a nice change. They knew each other in high school and then didn't see each other for many years. Instead of this incredible experience that has kept them bonded...more
Lori Meehan
3.25*
This was a nice end to a good series. I enjoyed the other books and this series had one of the qualities that I love most in series. The characters from the other books are woven thru out the stories and you get to see what's happening with them. Wes and Payton had great charm and chemistry. Oh and the sex was hot!!!
I highly recommend that you read this series in order to enjoy it fully.
Sofia Lazaridou
Undenied is the last book of the Unspoken series and Wes time to find a girl and settle down.

12 years ago Wes had sex with Payton and it didn't go well.They were both virgins so you can guess it was sort of a disaster.Now Payton and wes meet cross paths again.In the begging Wes is a lot hesitant 'cause he is embarrassed about what happened but Payton is over it.Their relationship is hard to work because of to reasons.The first 2 days after he sees her something doesn't get hard and when it does

Patti
I loved this story of Wes and Payton.

The characters were funny and honest. The female wasn't the problem in the relationship, as in a typical book like this. Of course there were the stupid misunderstandings, but sometimes, that does ring true. It did in this one.

I'd recommend this one.
Karla
Payton and Wes story was fresh and surprisingly cute. Wes has spent the last 12 years with the shame he might have hurt Payton when they had their first time together. Payton doesn't remember it the same way. But what's even better is that they get what not many have a chance to: to wipe those old unexperienced memories with new ones. In the process new feelings surface but Wes is not ready for a change in his easy laid back life, or is he?
Wes is so confused it's funny. Payton is so unsure but s...more
Amanda Sheila
Not exactly my favorite.

Wes is flabbergasted when he met Payton. He hooked up with her once in high school, she's his first and he's the one who took her virginity. But he remembered that he hurt her. That's why when she said hi, he ran. But what will he do when Payton came by to his house?

I don't feel the chemistry. This book's just fell flat to me. I wish Wes and Payton's story isn't this short. Because I like Wes, he's gentle and nice, but Payton, I don't really know her. So somehow, I feel...more
Sheila
Short read. I enjoyed this book more than Overheard, which made me want to read more about Wes.
marlene
maybe it was because i started this series with the third one in but i didn't find too much likable about Wes. at all. well, he did love his friends fiercely so i guess that is a point on his side. we don't really get to know anything about him either so it's not really like i brought myself to care much about him one way or the other.

again, maybe it was because i jumped in on the end, but it seemed like i opened the book in the middle.
starsaga
Sweet story, I liked Wes and Payton.
This was a short but sweet read. I wasn't sure that Wes would get over his issues even after the book ended, he seemed hung up on one thing or the next, so it was a good thing Payton was a strong character and would be able to take him on. The book was mostly erotica though but the last half brought out the romance and loving part of their relationship. Nice story and well written too.
Conny
Feb 06, 2014 Conny added it
I loved the book
Jane
This was the final book of the trilogy and once again I just loved it! I love her writing style, she makes her readers really connect with the characters and story lines and this was no exception. Overall I thought the whole trilogy was wonderful and really enjoyable! Quick reads but well worth it.
Nic
I didn't like this book as much as the others in the series or Maya's other books. THe story was relatively boring, the characters flat and the dialogue between characters was stilted. Wes was not a particularly strong lead man.
Marblezzie (Blez)
equally hot! Salute to Maya Banks for writing such an intense erotic and funny love stories that leaves you wanting for more... ^_~
♡♥Ang ♥♡
What an excellent Read to complete an awesome series i loved them all, and i loved this one too!
I cant wait to read more by Maya Banks :)
Mary Lauer
Quick and fun. Wes's issue seems so pale compared to spousal abuse, but I bet it is more common. Nice to see him make a realization.
Antoinette the Book Junkie
Wes gets his chance and like a typical male don't know what to do with it. The past is messing up his chance at a future.
Angel Ruess
Definitely the best book to the series. A good conclusion for all of the characters in the series.
MountainKat
Short, but still nice. Would have liked more, but I always do. Only a few stupid man moments...
Maddy
Did not like this one as much as the other Maya Banks books I have read but I did enjoy the story.
Laura DeSimone
Liked the book, and the series. When you have good friends and love nothing else matters.
Nícky
Aunque Maya es mejor en historias más largas, la verdad es que me ha encantado Wes....
R
Such a fun read, I love that the stud is very vulnerable
The World of Maya...: * 3.Undenied 2 8 May 31, 2013 02:08PM
  • Caught by Cupid
  • Unwrapped
  • Wicked Garden
  • Raising the Stakes (Three of a Kind, #2)
  • Always
  • Secret Ties
  • Razor's Edge (Men in Blue, #2)
  • Snowy Night Seduction
  • Waiting For It
  • Wicked Intent (Bound Hearts, #4)
  • Saturday Night Special (Wild Irish, #6)
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.
More about Maya Banks...
Rush (Breathless, #1) Fever (Breathless, #2) Burn (Breathless, #3) Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1) The Darkest Hour (KGI, #1)