My Unwilling Witch Gets a Makeover (Rumblewick Diary, #4)

My Unwilling Witch Gets a Makeover (Rumblewick Diary #6)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Jump aboard the broomstick for loads of magical fun with Rumblewick, the witch's cat, and his unwilling witch.
Published 2008 by Orchard Books

Limau Nipis
Well, I enjoyed this one as a light reading. But I think The Dork Diaries series has a much more fun story lines.

This series target below 9 year old children. And I also don't think that my daughter enjoyed this one much. Well, thank God for Big Bad Wolf event because of the cheap price.

Update on 25/3: Yes, my guess is right! My daughter asked me to buy The Dork Diaries at Kinokuniya yesterday, instead of this one.
Katherine
This is actually a pretty good book for young girls. Not too long and an easy read. I would say grades 3-6/
Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Minh Song
Minh Song marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Feb 24, 2012
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Sep 14, 2010
Hiawyn Oram is a very successful author of children's books in Britain. Her books include the popular Not-So-Grizzly Bear Stories, the Animal Heroes series, and Mona the Vampire. She lives in London.
More about Hiawyn Oram...
My Unwilling Witch Goes to Ballet School (Rumblewick Diary, #1) In the Attic Angry Arthur (Sunburst Book) My Friend Fred My Unwilling Witch Starts a Girl Band (Rumblewick Diary, #2)