Start by marking “The Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Baseball” as Want to Read:
The Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Baseball

The Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Baseball

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
A comprehensive baseball-specific training guide, this book contains descriptions and photographs of over 80 of the effective weight training, flexibility, and abdominal exercises used by athletes world-wide. It features year-round baseball-specific weight-training programs to improve your performance and get you results.
Published April 1st 2006 by Price World Enterprises

Be the first to ask a question about The Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Baseball

Daniel Lowder
Nov 08, 2015 Daniel Lowder rated it it was amazing
There's much to glean from this book with regards to a solid weight training regimen. I also like the cardiovascular workout which it recommends- a KILLER sprinting cycle of 2 days a week.

I use this book to build my in-season workout routine, to help maintain the muscles which I use to play baseball. Without this book, I'm pretty sure that I would die during the season.

Highly recommended to anyone looking to condition themselves to the grind of playing baseball.
Brandon Schoenberger
Brandon Schoenberger is currently reading it
Jan 24, 2016
Joey Bredesen
Joey Bredesen marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Zach marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
James Cruz
James Cruz marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
Osmar Ortiz
Osmar Ortiz marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2012
Rob Price is a first class certified personal trainer and a former fitness consultant at the University of Wisconsin. He is a national weight lifting champion and state bench press record holder who has been featured in newspapers and magazines all over the world, including the USA Today, for his sports-training expertise. Rob is a contributing author to Golf Fitness Magazine, Swimmer's World Maga ...more
More about Robert G. Price...