Start by marking “Dc Super Heroes Super Healthy Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Dc Super Heroes Super Healthy Cookbook

Dc Super Heroes Super Healthy Cookbook

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Gives directions, accompanied by explanatory line drawings, for a variety of kitchen-tested recipes from simple snacks to a Mother's Day breakfast tray.
Published (first published January 1st 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Dc Super Heroes Super Healthy Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dc Super Heroes Super Healthy Cookbook

This was a big hit with my son! While I don't know if my picky eater will make most of these, it did start some interesting conversations about food. And it's got heroes he didn't know existed. The illustrations are great and it's a really fun blast from the past.

Some of the nutritional information is out of date, and they don't supply a nutritional breakdown for the recipes. But it's very family-friendly, and about as much fun as a cookbook can be!
Peter Decourcey
This book was given to me as an award for my English class. I know I did try a number if the recipes and they were amazing. Really easy and very tasty. Also started my love of cooking.
Lindsay Fouts
Out of print. Loved this cookbook as a child.
Ariel
Ariel marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
John
John added it
Sep 11, 2014
Ardith
Ardith marked it as to-read
May 16, 2012
JonnoJ
JonnoJ added it
May 28, 2008
No One Knows Where Gobo Goes The Adventures of Milo and Otis Woodchuck Nation Milo and Otis DC Super Heroes Super Healthy Cookbook