I Know You Are Lying: Detecting Deception Through Statement Analysis

I Know You Are Lying: Detecting Deception Through Statement Analysis

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Shipping weight: 14.2 ounces
Published December 1st 2001 by Policeemployment.Com (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about I Know You Are Lying, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Know You Are Lying

Michael Dundas
Excellent book as an introduction into statement analysis. I have found statement analysis to compliment my skill of understanding human behaviour. Especially at work where conference calls are now the norm, statement analysis is a great skill to help you navigate and understand people's desires and intentions.
Eleanor
Absolutely fascinating!
Warren
The first half of the book does a good job explaining active listening and the various mistakes that trip up liars. The second half of the book is the author showing examples of lying using famous cases. It seemed too easy to sit back and analyze these cases
Glen
People like to tell the truth and avoid lying whenever possible. This book teaches methods of listening to what people are actually telling you rather than what they want you to believe. A must-read for anyone into learning about what makes people "tick."
Book #29 of the year.

HOLY CRAP this book is amazing! How's that for a review? I knew before reading this book that I wanted to get into Statement Analysis, this book only reaffirmed my desire to pursue this career path.
Heidi Scott
Uber-lame. There's a reason some people don't like cops. Oversimplification, superficiality, sexism, for starters.
No real reason to read tis book.
Osama
Osama is currently reading it
Sep 09, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Tracy Curtis
Tracy Curtis marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Crosby
Crosby marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Cody Sexton
Cody Sexton marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Justin Christy
Justin Christy is currently reading it
Jun 09, 2014
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Anahit
Anahit marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Denmar Balbona
Denmar Balbona marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Ani
Ani marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
10 Easy Ways To Spot A Liar Don't Be Deceived: The Definitive Book on Detecting Deception 10 Easy Ways To Spot A Liar: The best techniques of Statement Analysis, Nonverbal Communication and Handwriting Analysis The Arthasastra: Selections from the Classic Indian Work on Statecraft