Start by marking “I Like You, If You Like Me” as Want to Read:
I Like You, If You Like Me

I Like You, If You Like Me

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
A collection of ninety poems about friendship by both contemporary and traditional poets, divided into nine sections reflecting the diversity of feelings and thoughts on the subject.
Published March 31st 1987 by Margaret K. McElderry Books

To ask other readers questions about I Like You, If You Like Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Like You, If You Like Me

Madison
very easy to read it is poetry im not a big fan of it but if you like poetry than this might be a good book for you
Anita
Dec 04, 2013 Anita rated it really liked it
There are so many silly/hilarious/weird poems in here, most of them short and all of them are fun to quote. Such as (and I'm quoting these from memory so they should be just about right: "There are gold ships, there are silver ships, but there's no ship like friendship" and "If you were the ocean and the bottom is cream I'd dive for you like a submarine".
Keesha 11-12
Nov 28, 2011 Keesha 11-12 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
I extremely liked this book. It was really heart felt. It made me think of my friends and how lucky I am to have them by my side. I nearly cried because of how good the book was. I loved it and so will you.
Kendall 11-12
This book was really good I am so lucky to have my friends with me. It almost made me cry because of what happen in the book I could just not imagine that happing to me.

Nasir
Nasir marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Allison Pichowicz
Allison Pichowicz marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Savannah McCoy
Savannah McCoy rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2015
shareema johnson
shareema johnson marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Bishinia Azy
Bishinia Azy marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
Legend
Legend added it
Aug 08, 2011
Shelly
Shelly rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2010
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2007
Myra Cohn Livingston was born in Omaha, Nebraska. Her family moved to California when she was 12 years old. She studied the French horn from age 12 to age 20, becoming so good that the Los Angeles Philharmonic invited her to join them when she was 16 years old. She had other plans. She knew she wanted to write.
More about Myra Cohn Livingston...