Start by marking “The Food Allergy Cure: A New Solution to Food Cravings, Obesity, Depression, Headaches, Arthritis, and Fatigue” as Want to Read:
Preview

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Food allergies are one of the most common chronic medical conditions. Dr. Ellen Cutler, a chiropractor and naturopath, has spent ten years studying enzyme therapy and nutrition and their relationship to allergies, asthma, immune disorders, and chronic diseases. Using methods derived from many disciplines -- including chiropractic, Eastern medicine, immunology, environmenta ...more
Published April 22nd 2003 by Harmony (first published March 20th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Food Allergy Cure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Food Allergy Cure

Natasha
So far, I have mixed feelings about this book.

On one hand, there is a lot of good information about food allergies that I know to be accurate, based on previous research and experience with food allergies.

On the other hand, the entire book is a big sales brochure for the author's BioSET(tm) <--- don't forget the TM, it's after EVERY mention of "BioSET" in the whole book- which, frankly, gets annoying.

The author is a chiropractor... ok... I'm willing to suspend my reservations about chiroprac
Evelyn
The Food Allergy Cure: A New Solution to Food Cravings, Obesity, Depression, Headaches, Arthritis and Fatigue by Ellen W. Cutler. In this book the Author tries to get across that even though you may not actually have a food allergy that there are a lot of us who have food intolerance to different foods. She also explains how you can do your own at home testing to find out what foods you may have allergies or intolerance with and some solutions to deal with them.
Carolyn
I was given this book when I went back to Ellen Cutler's office in Mill Valley to restock on enzymes. Have not read it yet, but will.
Amber
Nov 03, 2012 Amber rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: TCM people dabbling in Allergy elimination
Looking to integrate pieces of allergy elimination techniques from many places. This had some good ideas and points (literally :-D).
Trisha
I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for an alternative way to deal with their allergies, altogether.
Stephanie
Ummmm, a little too alternative for me I guess.
Marc Antoine
Marc Antoine marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Sarah Mcelfresh
Sarah Mcelfresh marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Chidimma Uzoh
Chidimma Uzoh marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Greta
Greta marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Jessica Fitzgibbon
Jessica Fitzgibbon marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Rochelle
Rochelle marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2013
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013
Ramon F.
Ramon F. marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Margie
Margie marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2013
Amanda Kruckenberg
Amanda Kruckenberg marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
Roberto Lim
Roberto Lim is currently reading it
Jun 24, 2013
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2013
Mj
Mj marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2013
Gerald
Gerald marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
MicroMiracles: Discover the Healing Power of Enzymes Winning the War Against Asthma and Allergies Live Free from Asthma and Allergies Clearing the Way to Health and Wellness: Reversing Chronic Conditions by Freeing the Body of Food, Environmental, and Other Sensitivities Winning the War Against Immune Disorders and Allergies