Start by marking “The Food Allergy Cure: A New Solution to Food Cravings, Obesity, Depression, Headaches, Arthritis, and Fatigue” as Want to Read:

FULLY REVISED AND UPDATED PAPERBACK EDITION.
ELIMINATE YOUR FOOD SENSITIVITIES—ONCE AND FOR ALL.

If you are one of the nearly 90 million people (about one-third of the American population) who are forced to avoid certain foods, then you may have experienced one or several of the myriad of symptoms associated with food allergies, including sinusitis, chronic heartburn, asthm
Published April 22nd 2003 by Harmony (first published March 20th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Food Allergy Cure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Food Allergy Cure

Natasha
So far, I have mixed feelings about this book.

On one hand, there is a lot of good information about food allergies that I know to be accurate, based on previous research and experience with food allergies.

On the other hand, the entire book is a big sales brochure for the author's BioSET(tm) <--- don't forget the TM, it's after EVERY mention of "BioSET" in the whole book- which, frankly, gets annoying.

The author is a chiropractor... ok... I'm willing to suspend my reservations about chiroprac
Trisha
Jan 28, 2008 Trisha rated it it was amazing
I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for an alternative way to deal with their allergies, altogether.
Evelyn
May 11, 2014 Evelyn rated it it was amazing
The Food Allergy Cure: A New Solution to Food Cravings, Obesity, Depression, Headaches, Arthritis and Fatigue by Ellen W. Cutler. In this book the Author tries to get across that even though you may not actually have a food allergy that there are a lot of us who have food intolerance to different foods. She also explains how you can do your own at home testing to find out what foods you may have allergies or intolerance with and some solutions to deal with them.
Carolyn
May 06, 2011 Carolyn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unfinished
I was given this book when I went back to Ellen Cutler's office in Mill Valley to restock on enzymes. Have not read it yet, but will.
Amber
Oct 28, 2012 Amber rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: TCM people dabbling in Allergy elimination
Looking to integrate pieces of allergy elimination techniques from many places. This had some good ideas and points (literally :-D).
Stephanie
Ummmm, a little too alternative for me I guess.
Laurie Baroni
Laurie Baroni rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2016
Melody
Melody rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2008
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2016
Barry S Moore
Barry S Moore rated it liked it
Nov 12, 2014
Judy
Judy rated it it was ok
Jul 07, 2013
Cs Park
Cs Park rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2017
Laurie
Laurie rated it did not like it
Jul 12, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2014
Becky
Becky rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Kate
Kate rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2016
mRose
mRose rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2012
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2009
Tara Williamson
Tara Williamson rated it liked it
Mar 07, 2008
Helena
Helena rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2012
Carol Sweasy
Carol Sweasy rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Anne Manera
Anne Manera rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Marcia
Marcia rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2011
Jean
Jean rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2016
Bariaa Arja
Bariaa Arja rated it it was ok
Apr 08, 2016
Barb
Barb rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2012
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2012