Start by marking “Hunter's Edge (The Hunters)” as Want to Read:
Hunter's Edge (The Hunters)

Hunter's Edge (The Hunters )

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  252 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Some love can last a lifetime-their love was destined to last longer. Angel's first words to Kel were I'm going to marry you. She was seven at the time. He was eight. And he didn't laugh when she spoke the words. Best friends as children, lovers as young adults, they had an unexplainable bond. Their future looked set. Until the night they were attacked by a creature that c ...more
Published April 1st 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Hunter's Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter's Edge

Willow Brook
Shiloh Walker writes interesting, multi-dimensional characters, passionate, touching love stories and heaps misfortunes on her characters with an abandon that can make Lora Leigh look positively sun shiney. Hunter's Edge is no exception. I'm not sure where this falls in the Hunters series but it tells the star crossed (or feral vampire cursed, if you will) story of Angel a human with psychic abilities and Kel, the boy, later the man she loves. One night, Angel is attacked by a feral vampire and ...more
Katie(babs)
Kelvin Saunders and Angelica Pierson have known each other since they were eight years old. They have an incredible bond that grows stronger with each year. Kel has wonderful parents, while Angel's mother barely notices her daughter, especially after her father dies in a car accident. Kel is there to help her pick up the pieces, and by the time they are both nineteen, they are boyfriend and girlfriend. Kelvin would love nothing more than to marry Angel because she is his whole life, and Angel fe ...more
Kaza
The chemistry between Kel and Angel was great. The writing was engaging. However, I thought the reasoning behind Kel's choices and actions were ridiculous. He annoyed me.

As a personal preference I also wasn't keen on the idea of Angel ageing through the 12 years and not Kel. It ends up being quite a large gap in their ages.
Tania
"Hunter's Edge" by Shiloh Walker. A stand alone book in The Hunters series.

**NOTE** This book should be read in between "Hunter's Salvation" and "Hunter's Need". The main characters are new to the series but the secondary characters in this book have been introduced in the previous books.

I really really liked this book! It was written so differently than all the others. When I say that I mean the storyline is vastly different than anything I've ever read.

It starts out with the main characters, K
Nawnee
I was looking forward to this story having read this series out of order I already heard of this couple and that they had been attacked as teenagers. I was very curious about Angels abilities since there not really mentioned in the other books I read. I loved the whole soulmates since they were human story line, to top it they have a connection since they were children. It was so ahhh romantic. I do wonder how they managed to deny each other for so long that didn't fit for me totally. Otherwise ...more
Leslie
Kerry  sullivan
This is a really sad and haunting love story. I spent most of the book reading through tear filled eyes. Angel and Kel are just left broken by the attack and this book is the story of their healing but it is not an easy story to read just because of the emotion that is generated. What a testament to Shiloh Walker's writing.
A.S. Johnson
First of her novels I've read. Picked it up randomly as one of my summer reads.
Storyline was good, enjoyable characters, slow pace at first, but picked up after a few chapters, and had a good ending.
Two kids destine to be together have their lives altered by a rogue vampire. After twelve years torn apart, thinking one of them was dead, they are brought back together and find the love never died.
I know some people think that this book isn't as good as it could be because over half the book is them separated and miserable. Well, I'm a huuuge fan of being together from day 1, and I've never liked it when the h/H are separated for any period of time, but in this book, it worked. It didn't bother me at all, and it went by so fast, I highly recommend this book.
Bridget
This was a slightly different book from the other hunter series. Kel and Angel have been in love since childhood and planned to spend the rent of their lives together, but a feral vampire had other plans, creating an untenable situation for them. How it is resolved is fairly predictable, but still a good read.
Karra
Aug 09, 2011 Karra rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: ebook
Though the ending was a little abrupt, leaving me with some unanswered questions, I still think this is worthy of 5 stars. And a box of tissues.
Hope
this is one of my favorites out of the hunters series. It seemed to go to fast though I read it in two days.
Summer
I LOVE SHILOH WALKER'S HUNTER'S BOOKS!!!

This one had me in tears more than once.
Julie (jjmachshev)
If you've been reading Walker's "Hunters" series, this is Kel's story.
J
Erotic Horizon
Hunter's Edge by Shiloh Walker (no date)
Mia Flores
Mia Flores marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Lexa
Lexa marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Holly Douglas
Holly Douglas marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Angala
Angala is currently reading it
Sep 30, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Ellen Shannon
Ellen Shannon marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Shiloh Walker's HUNTER'S NEED Just Released! 1 3 Dec 02, 2009 02:40PM
  • Cops and Cowboys (Cowboys and Captive, #1)
  • Good Things Come in Threes
  • Wolf Tales 9 (Wolf Tales #9)
  • Dark Elves: Salvation (Dark Elves #3 & #4)
  • A Hot Man Is the Best Revenge
  • Ravenous (Horde Wars, #1)
  • To Hunt a Sainte (Westlake Enterprises, #1)
  • Seduced By Darkness (Dark Realm, #2)
  • Ice and Rain (A Storm for All Seasons, #3 & 4)
  • Taming Him
  • Running Wild (Wild,  #1-3)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Animal Attraction (Halle Pumas, #4 & #5)
  • A Wolf's Heart (Valorian Chronicles #6)
  • Hanging by a Moment (Were Watching, #2)
  • All She Wants
  • Secret Thirst
  • Pleasurable Bargains
Hello... thanks for swinging by. I don't log into Goodreads much, so if you have questions, please visit my website to email me through my site.
Thank you!

My other me.... J.C. Daniels

Bio...

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more...ah...serious vampire stories. She loves reading and writing anyt
More about Shiloh Walker...
If You Hear Her (The Ash Trilogy, #1) Fragile (Rafferty, #1) Broken (Rafferty, #2) The Missing (The FBI Psychics, #1) If You See Her (The Ash Trilogy, #2)