Start by marking “Hurry Hard: The Russ Howard Story” as Want to Read:
Hurry Hard: The Russ Howard Story

Hurry Hard: The Russ Howard Story

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"And again, I had to pinch myself. Could this all really be happening? Was it possible that I was now a gold medal winner at fifty?"I had won many championships, world and Canadian championships, Ontario and New Brunswick championships. I had won hundreds of bonspiels and cashed scores of first-place cheques. I have a basement full of trophies and medals, but nothing could ...more
Published April 17th 2007 by John Wiley & Sons (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hurry Hard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hurry Hard

Unwisely
OK, so I picked up this biography of a curler. I admit I had never heard of the guy, but it was the only curling book that sounded interesting the library had. So, I read it.

First off, you have to be pretty comfortable with curling terms to read this - I have curled a little and spent a lot of time confused during his blow-by-blow recounts of the games. And there's a lot of that.

While vaguely interesting, it wasn't a particularly compelling read. I got the sense I probably wouldn't like the guy
Scott Vout
Local hero in the town i live in.
I went to school with his brother.

nothing special, tells a lot about the canadian curling scene at the time

more local interest then anything
Curl to Win Curl to Win: Expert Advice to Improve Your Game The Ultimate Helm 18 Copy Disp