A Christmas Without Elizabeth (Sweet Valley Twins Magna Edition #2)

A Christmas Without Elizabeth (Sweet Valley Twins Magna Editions #2)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  171 ratings  ·  7 reviews
When the entire school thinks she has stolen the money raised for the Christmas party--money she has secretly given to a homeless family--Elizabeth wishes she has never been born, and a friendly Christmas angel gives her wish.
Published December 1st 1993 by Bantam Books (first published November 1st 1993)

Qt
I still think this is one of the best of the series! Christmasy and fun, but also has a message and is more in-depth than some of them. 5 stars compared to other SVT books.
Brittany
Jan 22, 2010 Brittany rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: SVT / SV Fans
How I Came To Read This Book: I own all 3 SV Christmas magna editions. I have no idea how or why…my guess is Christmas.

The Plot: Elizabeth is keeping a major secret from everyone – she’s been helping out at a homeless shelter and has fallen hard for a sweet family who’s trying to make things work. Just as their dreams are about to come true as they move into a place of their own at last, they can’t get the money together in time to make it happen. So Elizabeth opts to give them the fundraising m...more
Lisa
Dec 21, 2013 Lisa added it
I wanted to re-read this as I haven't read it since I was a teenager. It was actually pretty extreme and hilarious how different Sweet Valley would be without Elizabeth. (view spoiler)

Sweet Valley was my favourite serie...more
Sally
Sweet Valley meets It's a Wonderful Life. Of course I loved it ;) And Jessica is an absolute loser nobody without Liz, LOL! Must have read this dozen of times when I was younger, and it's still one I'd read today.
Sarah B
Without Elizabeth the Doormat to stomp all over, Jessica becomes a nerd and The Unicorns become a gang.
12-21-2009
Nikki
This book was so good
Sheila Read
I remember the cover just not the story.
Sati Marie Frost
Gwen
Gwen added it
Jul 02, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Lali
Lali marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Terra
Terra added it
May 22, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
May 11, 2014
Jona Estalane
Jona Estalane marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Leeanne
Leeanne marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Jennifer Pudlo
Jennifer Pudlo marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Jasmine Allen
Jasmine Allen marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Lexy
Lexy added it
Apr 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Francine Pascal (May 13, 1938— ) is an American author best known for creating the Sweet Valley series of novels. In 1982 she created the characters and the stories for the first six books and her agent, Amy Berkower of Writers House sold them to Bantam Books. Book number one is mostly written by Ms. Pascal. From then on she wrote the stories for every book ever published in the series. After the...more
More about Francine Pascal...
Best Friends (Sweet Valley Twins, #1) Double Love (Sweet Valley High, #1) Fearless (Fearless, #1) Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later Secrets (Sweet Valley High, #2)