Welcome to Junior High! (Girl Talk, #1)

Welcome to Junior High! (Girl Talk #1)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  389 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Girl Talk #1.
Published April 16th 1993 by Golden Books (first published April 16th 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Welcome to Junior High!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Welcome to Junior High!

When I was nine, a friend of my mom's gave us a big 'ol pile of these books. I don't think it was all of them, but it was most; and we still have some. I spent a great deal of time trying to figure out the name of this series. All I clearly recalled was that one of the girls was Native American and became a model during the series, and that there was a kid named Arizzonia or something simliar. Well, while cleaning the house for a party, I found a box of books with some of these in it! Yay!

I read...more
Juliana Debora
Serial Girl Talk ini jadi favorit gue waktu SD-SMP dulu. Ceritanya abg banget, tapi waktu itu kan gue emang masih abg. Hehehe.. Sampai sekarang masih lengkap nih dari buku 1 sampai buku 27. :D
Alexis
This was a series I liked reading in the 90s, although even then I knew it wasn't quality stuff. The books were funny and entertaining, though, and the characters memorable and different. Sabrina was the theater geek, petite with curly auburn hair, funky clothing and (I think) a bunch of siblings. Katie was blond and wore pastels and skirts but liked to play hockey. (I think her dad had died?) Allison was Native American and really tall with long dark hair, and she was the pretty, shy one who li...more
Christian Singer
Wow, I don't remember junior high being that complicated! Then again I was shy and quiet like Allison Cloud. I also see a lot of Sabrina Wells in me.

Welcome to Junior High is a cute story about the complexity of relationships in seventh grade. Tween girls will probably like this book. It made me feel young again.
Katie
These books were my Babysitter's Club - they defined my early childhood. My mother bought the entire set for me at one go and I devoured them before I even got to junior high myself. They are full of ridiculous stereotypes of teenagers, but I loved them all the same.
Alysia
I remember my sister took me to a book exchange store where you could donate books and get "store credit" per say and get more books. I remember finding these and loving them. I was about 6th grade probably. I loved them though. Fun reads. :)
Ariestya Indah
pertama baca ini ceritanya pas dulu abegeh, jadi seneng banget. Kalo sekarang baca lagi, tetep menghibur sih, sambil cekikikan bayangin waktu dulu baca ini yang ampe girang gimana gitu. Dasar abegeh! XD
Sari
jaman2 smp dulu, ini adalah salah satu judul buku yg selalu d tunggu2 terjemahan barunya ^^
sayang, krn satu dan lain hal, semua koleksi buku ini menghilang tak berbekas, hiks..hiks T_T
Lindsey
This was another series that I was stuck on in my earlier teen days. Gosh I miss some of these books when I see the covers. I just want to dig them out and re-read a bunch of them!
Felicia Velia
I remember this series. I used to love it when I was in elementary school. I think I read most, if not all of, the series. Allison was my favorite. I don't remember why though.
Angela
Omg loved this series in my pre teens and you were only able to get them through mail order you couldn't get them in book stores!!! Great memories reading this series!!!
B.
Read during the tween years until around #20-ish. Sometimes I found this series more interesting than Sweet Valley High.
J.W.
I totally forgot about this series too, this and babysitters club were too of my favorite series in my preteen years
Rubal
Aug 03, 2014 Rubal rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: fluff
found this book while i going through GR and i remember i read it when i was 12 or something. oh such fond memories :')
Sheila Read
these books reminds me of the sweet valley books and the dear diary book.
Angie
Jan 11, 2012 Angie added it
I read this in elementary school in like the 3rd or 4th grade.
Crystal
My absolute favorite series as a young girl growing up!!!
Nanda;)
ahh love this book!!dont ask why :D
Carrie Robison
Loved the series as a young girl!
Yomi
a fun light reading.
Fariha Rahman
Fariha Rahman marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Ruth Villarreal
Ruth Villarreal marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Melanie Spering-weber
Melanie Spering-weber marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
  • Stacey vs. the BSC (The Baby-Sitters Club, #83)
  • What Zoey Saw (Making Out, #6)
  • Regina's Legacy (Sweet Valley High, #73)
A pseudonym used by Katherine Applegate.
More about L.E. Blair...
Face-Off! (Girl Talk, #2) The New You (Girl Talk, #3) Odd Couple (Girl Talk, #7) Peer Pressure (Girl Talk, #9) Earth Alert! (Girl Talk, #14)