Start by marking “Welcome to Junior High! (Girl Talk, #1)” as Want to Read:
Welcome to Junior High! (Girl Talk, #1)

Welcome to Junior High! (Girl Talk #1)

Girl Talk #1.
Published April 16th 1993 by Golden Books (first published April 16th 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Welcome to Junior High!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Welcome to Junior High!

Juliana
Serial Girl Talk ini jadi favorit gue waktu SD-SMP dulu. Ceritanya abg banget, tapi waktu itu kan gue emang masih abg. Hehehe.. Sampai sekarang masih lengkap nih dari buku 1 sampai buku 27. :D
Apr 02, 2013 . rated it really liked it
When I was nine, a friend of my mom's gave us a big 'ol pile of these books. I don't think it was all of them, but it was most; and we still have some. I spent a great deal of time trying to figure out the name of this series. All I clearly recalled was that one of the girls was Native American and became a model during the series, and that there was a kid named Arizzonia or something simliar. Well, while cleaning the house for a party, I found a box of books with some of these in it! Yay!

I read
Kara Rutledge
Sep 25, 2016 Kara Rutledge rated it really liked it
I had forgotten about this book until I read a blog about kid's books that mentioned it. I went to Goodwill that same day, and there it was on the shelf. I had to buy it, and I loved rereading this blast from my past.
Alexis
May 14, 2009 Alexis rated it liked it
This was a series I liked reading in the 90s, although even then I knew it wasn't quality stuff. The books were funny and entertaining, though, and the characters memorable and different. Sabrina was the theater geek, petite with curly auburn hair, funky clothing and (I think) a bunch of siblings. Katie was blond and wore pastels and skirts but liked to play hockey. (I think her dad had died?) Allison was Native American and really tall with long dark hair, and she was the pretty, shy one who li ...more
Marna
Apr 25, 2016 Marna rated it liked it
So, I picked up I believe # 6 at some point, a year or so ago? And expected to hate it. But I did not. In fact, it was fantastic. This one was just as amazing. What's funny is the mc is on this crazy diet? Except Fridays and her friends are all shaming her like I don't think that's a thing? Which actually, cheat days are TOTALLY a thing now (and mine has always been Fridays, too!)

You know, I am not sure how I feel about real songs/actors. I mean, The Sleepover Friends is totally alternate univer
Christian Singer
Jun 27, 2013 Christian Singer rated it liked it
Wow, I don't remember junior high being that complicated! Then again I was shy and quiet like Allison Cloud. I also see a lot of Sabrina Wells in me.

Welcome to Junior High is a cute story about the complexity of relationships in seventh grade. Tween girls will probably like this book. It made me feel young again.
K.
May 08, 2011 K. rated it liked it
These books were my Babysitter's Club - they defined my early childhood. My mother bought the entire set for me at one go and I devoured them before I even got to junior high myself. They are full of ridiculous stereotypes of teenagers, but I loved them all the same.
Alysia
May 22, 2011 Alysia rated it liked it
I remember my sister took me to a book exchange store where you could donate books and get "store credit" per say and get more books. I remember finding these and loving them. I was about 6th grade probably. I loved them though. Fun reads. :)
Ariestya Indah
May 26, 2013 Ariestya Indah rated it really liked it
pertama baca ini ceritanya pas dulu abegeh, jadi seneng banget. Kalo sekarang baca lagi, tetep menghibur sih, sambil cekikikan bayangin waktu dulu baca ini yang ampe girang gimana gitu. Dasar abegeh! XD
Ging
Jul 26, 2009 Ging rated it really liked it
Read during the tween years until around #20-ish. Sometimes I found this series more interesting than Sweet Valley High.
Angela
May 10, 2012 Angela rated it it was amazing
Omg loved this series in my pre teens and you were only able to get them through mail order you couldn't get them in book stores!!! Great memories reading this series!!!
Rubal
found this book while i going through GR and i remember i read it when i was 12 or something. oh such fond memories :')
Angie
Jan 11, 2012 Angie added it
I read this in elementary school in like the 3rd or 4th grade.
J.W.
Aug 06, 2012 J.W. rated it it was amazing
I totally forgot about this series too, this and babysitters club were too of my favorite series in my preteen years
Velia
Mar 03, 2012 Velia rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, childrens
I remember this series. I used to love it when I was in elementary school. I think I read most, if not all of, the series. Allison was my favorite. I don't remember why though.
Crystal
Jul 22, 2012 Crystal rated it it was amazing
My absolute favorite series as a young girl growing up!!!
Sari
Oct 22, 2010 Sari rated it really liked it
jaman2 smp dulu, ini adalah salah satu judul buku yg selalu d tunggu2 terjemahan barunya ^^
sayang, krn satu dan lain hal, semua koleksi buku ini menghilang tak berbekas, hiks..hiks T_T
Alicia
Jan 16, 2015 Alicia rated it it was amazing
love this series.
Nicola
Jul 02, 2015 Nicola rated it it was amazing
Loved these series!!
Martina Fuskova
Jun 24, 2016 Martina Fuskova rated it really liked it
all books from this serial were with me in my childhood and puberty-time ;) and in that time it was great. One time...I will read it with my daughters
Carrie Robison
Dec 09, 2012 Carrie Robison rated it it was amazing
Loved the series as a young girl!
Nanda;)
Sep 16, 2011 Nanda;) rated it it was amazing
ahh love this book!!dont ask why :D
Sheila Read
Jul 08, 2013 Sheila Read rated it it was amazing
these books reminds me of the sweet valley books and the dear diary book.
Yomi
Nov 24, 2008 Yomi rated it liked it
a fun light reading.
Lindsey
Jul 24, 2012 Lindsey rated it really liked it
This was another series that I was stuck on in my earlier teen days. Gosh I miss some of these books when I see the covers. I just want to dig them out and re-read a bunch of them!
Be
Be rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2015
Suganthini
Suganthini rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
Windamaki
Windamaki rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2015
  • The Middle School Gets Married (Sweet Valley Twins and Friends #68)
  • Stacey vs. the BSC (The Baby-Sitters Club, #83)
  • Aisha Goes Wild (Making Out, #8)
  • Team Play (Saddle Club, #15)
A pseudonym used by Katherine Applegate.
More about L.E. Blair...

Girl Talk (1 - 10 of 45 books)
  • Face-Off! (Girl Talk, #2)
  • The New You (Girl Talk, #3)
  • Rebel, Rebel (Girl Talk, #4)
  • It's All In The Stars (Girl Talk, #5)
  • Ghost Of Eagle Mountain (Girl Talk, #6)
  • Odd Couple (Girl Talk, #7)
  • Stealing The Show (Girl Talk, #8)
  • Peer Pressure (Girl Talk, #9)
  • Falling in Like (Girl Talk, #10)
  • Mixed Feelings (Girl Talk, #11)