Come Again

Come Again (Jack & Amy #2)

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  525 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Come Together was the first romantic comedy told in two voices. Now, in Come Again, Josie Lloyd and Emlyn Rees put friendship under the spotlight as four very different characters are thrust together for the wedding of their mutual friends.

Friends. You can't live with them - you can't live without them.

Or so MATT is discovering. His best friend is getting married, leaving...more
Published (first published December 31st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Come Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come Again

Winifred
This is the continuation of the story come together. Jack and Amy are getting married. The story is about the lives of their friends matt, h, suzie,stringer. Stringer is preparing their wedding meal and they go out for a trail of the menu. Matt is orgainising the stag night and H is orgainising the hen night. Matt and H have a drunken night together and matt has fallen for H. He decides to go to the smae place as the girls are going for the hen night and he got the information from H. The friend...more
Louise
Ok, but didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the first
Isaw
gave up caring in the end
Marlous
Nice, enjoyable, entertaining but overall, I was not amazed. Maybe because i finished #1 only a couple of days ago. In the first book, the changing perspectives were fun, new and some sort of eye opening element. But in #2, there were maybe to many perspectives (although it was only 4), to me it was more of the same. Not bad of course but not as much fun as in #1
Karen Wickham
This was a light and enjoyable read. The story narrative keeps swapping between characters, so it can get a bit difficult to follow at times, but the story itself is quite entertaining. This revolves around the preparations for the wedding of Amy and Jack, and the lives of four of their friends.
Ashleigh
Although I liked the style of writing which is similar to the first book (come together) I found myself more interested in Jack and Amy than their silly friends. Another easy to read chick lit type book but just not as engaging as the first. I just didnt care about the characters.
M. Osama
Couldn't read much of it, i might give it another shot in sometime later, i was sleepy all the time there was just one part of the book which i read and made me read more but then i was flying kites in my dreams with eyes open.LOLZ
Dani
I haven't read the first book so can't compare. I would say it was an easy and enjoyable read. The characters were believable and so were their circumstances (bar a few maybe). The only hideous thing about this book is he cover.
Tini
Sequel of Come Together - not as good as the first part but a nice try. But how should being together be more romantic and exciting than coming together?
Edward Davies
This is a pretty good effort, expanding the voice of Come Together to four, but it wasn't quite as good as the first book.
Georgina Mason
another funny and witty boy meets girls story written by a man and women from each of their prespectives. Very amusing.
Stefanie
not as good as come together. I would have loved this to be more about the main characters of the other book, but still cute.
Rowena
Unfortunately, this one is not as funny as Come Together. Full of cliches and the characters have less depth.
Not as good as 'Come Together' to which this is a sequel.
Sarah Muir
Not quite as good as the first one but still pretty good.
Lester
Yay for mindless drivel!!
Jenika Conboy
First book was much better.
Tihana Kaćera
Tihana Kaćera marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Doris
Doris marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
  • Snap Happy
  • A Married Man
  • Vince and Joy
  • Lizzie Jordan's Secret Life
  • Kiss
  • Late Night Shopping (Annie Valentine, #2)
  • Husbands
  • The Boy I Loved Before
  • I Never Fancied Him Anyway
  • Don't You Want Me?
  • The Xmas Factor
  • Mad About The Boy
  • The Best A Man Can Get
  • Chloe
Come Together (Jack & Amy, #1) The Boy Next Door Love Lives The Seven Year Itch (Jack & Amy, #3) The Three Day Rule: Get to Know a Family You're Never Going to Forget ...