Start by marking “Come Again” as Want to Read:
Come Again

Come Again (Jack & Amy #2)

Come Together was the first romantic comedy told in two voices. Now, in Come Again, Josie Lloyd and Emlyn Rees put friendship under the spotlight as four very different characters are thrust together for the wedding of their mutual friends.

Friends. You can't live with them - you can't live without them.

Or so MATT is discovering. His best friend is getting married, leaving
Published (first published December 31st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Come Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come Again

Mayu
Sep 23, 2014 Mayu rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Todavía no encuentro un sentido a este libro. Cuando supe que habría más de Jack y Amy, me emocioné mucho, pero después, al leer este libro, salí completamente desilusionada. No solo no era una continuación de esa pareja, de su historia de amor, sino que era la historia de amor y desamor de otras dos parejas de amigos. Las dos historias principales acabaron muy mal, con todos los implicados rotos y solos, así que, aún menos le vi el sentido a este libro.

Y Jack y Amy solo aparecían para hablar d
Louise
Apr 05, 2014 Louise rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok, but didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the first
Soho_Black
Josie Lloyd and Emlyn Rees bought something a little different to the chick-lit genre in 1998 with their debut collaboration “Come Again”. Whilst the standard chick-lit subjects of love, sex and breaking up were included, what made “Come Again” different was the writing for each main character was done by the author of the same gender. This avoided the age old genre problem of each gender’s perceptions of the other, which have frequently had characters acting in inappropriate ways, depending on ...more
Winifred
This is the continuation of the story come together. Jack and Amy are getting married. The story is about the lives of their friends matt, h, suzie,stringer. Stringer is preparing their wedding meal and they go out for a trail of the menu. Matt is orgainising the stag night and H is orgainising the hen night. Matt and H have a drunken night together and matt has fallen for H. He decides to go to the smae place as the girls are going for the hen night and he got the information from H. The friend ...more
Nikki
Jun 14, 2015 Nikki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Persoonlijk vond ik dit een leuker boek om te lezen dan 'Heb mij lief'. Er zat hier meer afwisseling in tussen de karakters met meer verrassing wat ik juist miste bij 'Heb mij lief'. Jack en Amy hebben leuke vrienden die leuk in het verhaal omschreven worden. Alleen aan het karakter H. had ik een lichte hekel. Wat is zij deprimerend. Voor de rest vond ik het een heel leuk boek.
Marlous
Nice, enjoyable, entertaining but overall, I was not amazed. Maybe because i finished #1 only a couple of days ago. In the first book, the changing perspectives were fun, new and some sort of eye opening element. But in #2, there were maybe to many perspectives (although it was only 4), to me it was more of the same. Not bad of course but not as much fun as in #1
Sandy Millin
Not a book I would normally read - it was picked off the shelf for me by my colleague. It was OK, and I did find I cared a bit about how the story would end, but not so much that I'm going to rush out and read other books by the authors.
Ashleigh
Aug 30, 2010 Ashleigh rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, chick-lit
Although I liked the style of writing which is similar to the first book (come together) I found myself more interested in Jack and Amy than their silly friends. Another easy to read chick lit type book but just not as engaging as the first. I just didnt care about the characters.
Karen Wickham
This was a light and enjoyable read. The story narrative keeps swapping between characters, so it can get a bit difficult to follow at times, but the story itself is quite entertaining. This revolves around the preparations for the wedding of Amy and Jack, and the lives of four of their friends.
Dani
Sep 19, 2011 Dani rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
I haven't read the first book so can't compare. I would say it was an easy and enjoyable read. The characters were believable and so were their circumstances (bar a few maybe). The only hideous thing about this book is he cover.
M. Osama
Sep 17, 2012 M. Osama rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't read much of it, i might give it another shot in sometime later, i was sleepy all the time there was just one part of the book which i read and made me read more but then i was flying kites in my dreams with eyes open.LOLZ
Rowena
Jun 17, 2010 Rowena rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Unfortunately, this one is not as funny as Come Together. Full of cliches and the characters have less depth.
sakura_txell
Mar 26, 2015 sakura_txell rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Una vegada més! Em va encantar la primera novel·la, la qual em va semblar refrescant. La segona, gairebé tan bona com la primera!
Audrey
Nov 06, 2012 Audrey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story!!!
Tini
Nov 13, 2007 Tini rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sequel of Come Together - not as good as the first part but a nice try. But how should being together be more romantic and exciting than coming together?
Sarah Muir
Not quite as good as the first one but still pretty good.
Georgina Mason
another funny and witty boy meets girls story written by a man and women from each of their prespectives. Very amusing.
Isaw
Feb 14, 2014 Isaw rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
gave up caring in the end
Edward Davies
Apr 02, 2014 Edward Davies rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-reads
This is a pretty good effort, expanding the voice of Come Together to four, but it wasn't quite as good as the first book.
Stefanie
not as good as come together. I would have loved this to be more about the main characters of the other book, but still cute.
Chloe Heerman
Chloe Heerman rated it it was ok
Feb 28, 2016
Claire
Claire rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2010
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
May 02, 2014
miss karen butcher
miss karen butcher rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Jeanette
Jeanette rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2015
Darryl Cauldwell
Darryl Cauldwell rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2012
Celine
Celine rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2012
Rebecca Abbasi
Rebecca Abbasi rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2007
Marlene Moreau
Marlene Moreau rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2016
Mandy
Mandy rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2010
  • Freizeichen
  • A Married Man
  • Snap Happy
  • Miss Communicatie (Miss, #1)
  • Not Quite A Bride
  • One-Hit Wonder
  • Larger Than Life
  • Late Night Shopping (Annie Valentine, #2)
  • Birthday Girls
  • Something Borrowed
  • Woman on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
  • Dont You Want Me
  • The Xmas Factor
  • O Ano Tem Doze Homens
  • La ballata delle prugne secche
  • Babies in Waiting

Jack & Amy (3 books)
  • Come Together (Jack & Amy, #1)
  • The Seven Year Itch (Jack & Amy, #3)