Elizabeth: Next Stop, Jr. High (Sweet Valley Twins Diaries #1)

Elizabeth: Next Stop, Jr. High (Sweet Valley Twins Super Editions #13)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Spending the summer helping people and making new friends...what could be cooler?

From the personal journal of soon-to-be- eighth grader Elizabeth Wakefield:

I came to Costa Rica to work hard and help people.But what do I get? A nonstop party.

Not that I'm complaining.It's just weird...sort of how it is with J.P., I guess.At first I thought he was a jerk.But now...now I think
Published November 13th 1998 by Bantam Books (first published October 13th 1998)

Samantha Glasser
I reluctantly started this book first since it was the first of the series, but I always liked Jessica better. So imagine my surprise when in this book, Elizabeth acts much more like her little sister. I loved it.

Elizabeth goes to Costa Rica to (if I recall correctly) build houses with Habitat for Humanity. There she meets a guy that she falls for, and the two share a romantic vacation.
Erin
This was the other diary in the transition from SVT to Jr High...Elizabeth goes to Costa Rica and acts a lot like Jessica! I didn't think it was very realistic though, especially the part where Elizabeth takes a ten minute walk alone in the jungle at night...not too smart in a third world country!
Kristina
I liked this one where Elizabeth goes to Costa Rica for a service project, but it wasn't as fun as Jessica's. Still a fun transition book in the series.
Sheila Read
I remember the cover just not the story.
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Jen Sanders
Jen Sanders marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
May 11, 2014
Jasmine Allen
Jasmine Allen marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Autumn
Autumn marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Ashton Hay
Ashton Hay marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Ashton
Ashton marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Ashli S
Ashli S marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Francine Pascal (May 13, 1938— ) is an American author best known for creating the Sweet Valley series of novels. In 1982 she created the characters and the stories for the first six books and her agent, Amy Berkower of Writers House sold them to Bantam Books. Book number one is mostly written by Ms. Pascal. From then on she wrote the stories for every book ever published in the series. After the...more
More about Francine Pascal...
Best Friends (Sweet Valley Twins, #1) Double Love (Sweet Valley High, #1) Fearless (Fearless, #1) Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later Secrets (Sweet Valley High, #2)