London Pocket Map and Guide

London Pocket Map and Guide

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Every visitor to London needs a good map and a good guidebook-now, for the first time, the two have been combined in a unique format at an unbeatable price. Perfectly sized to fit in a purse or back pocket, the Eyewitness Pocket Map & Guide is a fully illustrated guide to all the major sights-plus an ingenious fold-out map so you will never feel lost. The guide also in...more
Published March 19th 2007 by DK Travel

To ask other readers questions about London Pocket Map and Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about London Pocket Map and Guide

H James
This little book was literally in my pocket for the better part of four months in 2007. Smart phones may have obsoleted it, but I can imagine that it could still amazingly handy at times for a recent transplant to London.
Kristena
I used this on a recent trip to the U.K. The size is right for carrying in a bag or pocket, and the fold-out map is handy and accurate. The site descriptions stick to the major sites and give basic tips, but for my first trip to London it was right on target. In fact, I didn't use any of the other travel books I had with me.
Catherine Woodman
These guidebooks are very popular but not my cup of tea
Henweez
Henweez marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2013
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Jul 23, 2011
Pat
Pat added it
Sep 26, 2009
Barcelona Pocket Map And Guide (Eyewitness Travel Guides) Madrid Pocket Map And Guide (Eyewitness Travel Guides) Berlin Pocket Map And Guide (Eyewitness Travel Guides) Florence Pocket Map And Guide (Eyewitness Travel Guides)