Start by marking “Top 10 Barcelona (DK Eyewitness Travel)” as Want to Read:
Top 10 Barcelona (DK Eyewitness Travel)

Top 10 Barcelona (DK Eyewitness Travel)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  87 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A better value than all the competition, these pocket travel guides offer travelers the insight of local experts to easily plan the perfect trip. Take the work out of planning any trip with DK's Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guides. Branded with DK's trusted and familiar "Eyewitness" style, these compact guides make finding the best every destination has to offer easier than ev...more
Published July 1st 2002 by DK Travel (first published June 6th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Top 10 Barcelona, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Top 10 Barcelona

Kristin
This review is for the previous edition, which i don't see listed. I know this isn't the most substantial guide, but I found it absolutely fabulous for the two days I spent in Barcelona in the summer of 2011. It was clear, concise, easy to read, and gave me a clear idea of some things I wanted to see while I was there. I went on a couple of the self-guided walking tours as well as exploring many of the parks and locations with its guidance. I would definitely use this travel series again.
Tara
OK for quick highlights but I would not recommend this book. I did not find that I would like to visit the top ten of anything in the city except for top 10 sites. Bars, restaurants, etc are nice to know but when you are in the middle of your day...not so easy to use. I would recommend using the maps found at the Metro and from the hotel you stay at instead. Look up top 10 must see sites online.
Beth
These books are just perfect for a quick trip -- they have just enough information to help you see the most popular and important sights, in a small, compact book. I love the maps, and that the pages are slightly waterproof (waxy?). I love tucking these into my shoulder bag and whisking away on a trip!
Swiftsea
Oct 04, 2011 Swiftsea rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people travelling to Barcelona
I obtained the 2002 version so it's out of date but still provides the relevant information required for my trip. :) La Ramblas is not what I expected it to be. It was by far the worst place we visited in Barcelona.
Katrina Vanderhulst
Book was great for my quick trip in Barcelona. Gave great suggestions of places to hit while there. Enjoyed as it was easy to put in my purse!
Dee Renee  Chesnut
This is helpful for planning travel, and it is small enough to fit into cargo pant pocket.
Terry
superficial crap
ANY other guide is better
ugh!
Terry
Terry added it
Sep 09, 2014
Tatiana Lissitskaia
Tatiana Lissitskaia marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Mathew Brown
Mathew Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Eat Guides
Eat Guides marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
New York California New York City (DK Eyewitness Travel Guide) San Francisco & Northern California Pocket Map and Guide New York