Start by marking “Christy and Todd: The College Years” as Want to Read:
Christy and Todd: The College Years

Christy and Todd: The College Years (Christy and Todd: College Years #1-3)

4.65  ·  Rating Details  ·  956 Ratings  ·  54 Reviews
Fan favourite Christy Miller is now a university student enjoying the challenges of early adulthood. Although Christy and Todd are together, she still has doubts about their future.
Published September 1st 2008 by Bethany House Publishers (first published July 28th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Christy and Todd, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christy and Todd

Anna
Mar 27, 2011 Anna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 3rd-nine-weeks
I was very disappointed this was the last book of the series. I have to say this is probably my favorite series I've ever read. I just love the spiritual journey she goes through in these books...and Todd. They are absolutely perfect together, and their wedding? I mean I knew it would happen but it still made me happy. I would recommend this to a teen wanting to be closer to God.
Lena Morrison
Karissa
Aug 16, 2012 Karissa rated it it was amazing
I cried, I laughed (I chucked the book across my bed...) how much more emotion could there be??? I am still holding a grudge against Rick though... But loved it!!! Christy+Todd= FOREVER!!! <3
Emily
Jan 04, 2010 Emily rated it liked it
This book is a perfect example of the awesomeness of God. Here, you see the fruit of Christy's longtime, personal relationship with Him. Christy is a wonderful role model for anyone, and a very devoted Christian. This is a very good book to read, if you want to becme closer to God. I would suggest reading the rest of the series first, though. :-D
Haylee D.
The book, "Christy and Todd: The College Years," has three novels in it. The novel that I am doing is called "Until Tomorrow." This book was written by Robin Jones Gunn. She has written other books, such as "A Promise is Forever", "Forever With You", and "A Time to Cherish."

The main characters in this book are Christy Miller, Todd Spencer, and Katie. Christy and Katie are best friends. Todd and Christy are dating each other. This books first takes place in Basel, Switzerland. Christy and Katie
Savannah
Aug 19, 2013 Savannah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-my-shelf
5 stars.

As usual....love Christy...Love Todd.

I don't even know what to say about this book(s) other than it was a great conclusion to the series. All the characters are great, I liked Katie a lot more in these three then in the previous books in the Christy series she was in. I think she really grew as a character and gained a lot of insight and maturity and she made me literally LOL about the hair being like a flock of goats (and many other times too)!

This whole series just made me feel good an
Megan
Jun 03, 2013 Megan rated it it was amazing
This book was everything I could have hoped for! Gunn does an amazing job of completing Christy's story. Todd is once again shown as the model Christian man that every girl should hope and pray to find. This book shows Christy on her journey through the decisions she must make about her future and her future with Todd. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Christy is so real and relatable. I cried because of how beautiful it is.
Skylar
Jul 06, 2012 Skylar rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
After going through the tears and laughter, I feel as if Christy is my best friend. I loved this story and I wish that every girl that loves God will read this and become closer to God. I'm sad that this is the last book. I wanted to see how their life played out!(: But I understand! This book is amazing. VERY well written. Wish I could buy this book!!!<3
Anna
Oct 15, 2015 Anna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-books
It's been a while since I've read these books but their stories will forever be apart of my life.
I will patiently wait for my Todd Spencer. While I wait, I've learned to keep running for God. As long as you keep Him as your number 1, everything will work out. Just wait.
Thank you again Robin.
Rachael
Aug 18, 2012 Rachael rated it it was amazing
Yes yes yes! Christy and Todd are finally married! I started bawling as soon as Christy began to walk down the aisle. I am so happy for Mr and Mrs Todd Spencer! Now I want to know all about their married life, and how many kids they have!!!!!!!! CHRISTY AND TODD SPENCER FOREVER<3
Morgan Parson
This book is so precious! I loved it so much! It was great to see Christy and Todd's relationship progress and grow. Absolutely wonderful!
May 10, 2016 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: good-books, scanned
I really like these books. It's kind of funny, but instead of making me long for romance more and dream of love, they've actually strengthened my convictions and standards of purity and patience. I mean, yes, I enjoyed how much Christy and Todd are in love (and Doug and Tracy and all the other couples), but I am content to wait. These books have helped me become more content. I can't really explain it any better than that and I don't feel like it makes much sense, but that's what these books did ...more
Brin
Mar 01, 2015 Brin rated it it was amazing
I thought this series was amazing! It's a must-read for teenage Christian and non-Christian girls... It's inspiring and a whole new perspective on things. I am 13 now and have been raised a Christian my whole life... I was baptized as a baby and have been going to church ever since. I almost thought I understood what it meant to be a Christian. This book made me realize that it's a lot more than just praying before meals, doing your devotions and going to church. You need to want to be a Christi ...more
Jill Williamson
Jul 12, 2012 Jill Williamson rated it it was amazing
This is a three-books-in-one volume that contains the final books in the Christy Miller tale. I’ve given a review of each story below.

Book 1
Until Tomorrow
Christy, Todd, and Katie travel Europe together, and Christy wonders if she and Todd are going to grow closer or farther apart.

This book made me laugh. Traveling for three weeks in Europe sounds like so much fun, but Robin Jones Gunn showed a more realistic side of such an adventure. Confusion, fatigue, hunger, awe, and running out of money! Th
Rachel
Aug 18, 2012 Rachel rated it it was amazing
I finally got around to reading this series. This volume has the last three books of the series, and they're good. The writing is well done, the characters are interesting, and the plots are cute--totally appropriate for older kids and teens. I love her learning about faith and about friendships and relationships.
I loved this volume the best because in these last three novels,Christy has so many great revelations about her relationship with God as well as with Todd,and I also thought that how sh
Meg
Sep 04, 2012 Meg rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: favorites
AMAZING!!! The ending was just beautiful, really. If I was a crier or a screamer, I definitely would have because that ending just invigorated me so much. The whole series was really just so insightful and really affected my outlook. I think it's really apropos that the word "forever" is such a theme because anyone who reads all fifteen of the books (which span about six years of Christy's life) are sure to remember it forever. After being so engrossed in a long series like this that I literally ...more
Hannah Nunn
This is a really amazing book! I recommend it for any young teen girls who are striving to better their relationship with the Lord. The author makes the book feel like real life, and she makes you think about your future and what boundaries and morals you want to set up for relationships that you will have as you get older. As I was reading this book over again for probably the third time, I have to say that I was still as interested in it as I had been the previous times that I had read it. Thi ...more
Eryca
Mar 02, 2013 Eryca rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to Eryca by: Jenny Hackney and Allie Griffin
IT is the best book I have ever read. If you ever want to read it just let me know and if I see you at some time, I will be glad to let you read it! This book is an amazing but sad ending to the beloved Christy Miller Series. it follows christy and todd and shows how their relationship and love grows. I can't wait to read the whole katie weldon series because christy and todd are still in those books! a must read!
Emily
Sep 07, 2011 Emily rated it it was amazing
I couldn've been so happy to get to the end and finally figure out what was going on in the lives of Todd and Christy. I laughed, I cried, and felt like I was truly apart of Christy. The Christy Miller series is what made me want to start reading in the first place. And now that I read the final book I am more inlove with reading than ever!
A. G.
Apr 28, 2011 A. G. rated it really liked it
Oh gosh I loved it! I was so excited to read the final chapter. Sad it was over but nearly it tears I was happy at the outcome of the ending. I feel like I've grown up with Christy from the time she's fourteen to when she's going to her college graduation! I would recommend this book to any teenage girl!

Christena :)
Aug 17, 2011 Christena :) rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful ending to a fantastic series! These books taught me so much...Cant wait until i find my Todd!
Edit: So yeah read this again...im pretty sure this is about the third time in a year and a bit... now im hunting down the Sierra Jensen series! (by the same author) Yay!
Jayme
Nov 29, 2010 Jayme rated it really liked it
This book is all about Christy and Todd throughout their college life. Its about the challenges they face as a couple and also as individuals. It can apply to basically anyone's life. They face real life situations and problems, just as any other teenage/college student might encounter.
Maggie Rozean
Feb 03, 2016 Maggie Rozean rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Christy and Todd are very good examples of how a relationship should look like. They have their struggles, but they work it out in the end. Although, I think it can be cheesy at times, the message of this book is clear: True love waits, and waiting sure is worth it.
Alice
Jul 05, 2012 Alice rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Robin Jones Gunn finished off the Tale of Christy and Todd quite nicely. Everything for the engagement, to the wedding at the end of this book was well written. It was so interesting to see Todd and Christy grow more in love with each other. Awesome story!
Natalia
Mar 27, 2010 Natalia rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
The beginning was kinda boring to me...
Sam, I told my mom to give you the book because I was leaving. I assumed that she had given it to you on Sunday. I'm really sorry, I will give it to you at school on Monday.
Kristen
Jan 19, 2015 Kristen rated it really liked it
I was very enthused that Mrs. Gunn added the college years. I loved the edition but not as well as the original books in the series. But, it is wonderful to know what happened with Christy and Todd.
Rie'
Mar 04, 2014 Rie' rated it it was amazing
Best book EVER! But before you read it, read Christy Miller Collection Volumes 1-4, because this is a continuation. These books are my favorite in the whole world!!! A must read for teenage girls!!!!!!!
Rachel
Jan 04, 2014 Rachel rated it it was amazing
The Christy Miller Collection was seriously the most life changing series I have ever read. Seeing Todd wait for Christy and Christy wait for Todd made me want to wait for my "Todd" more than ever!
Lauren
Jan 11, 2010 Lauren rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
read the earlier books when i was younger so thought i should finish out the series and find out what happened... now i remember why i read them years ago and not recently.
Becca Chabot
Aug 05, 2011 Becca Chabot rated it it was amazing
i loved this book and i love this series. one time i stayed up until 2 reading this cause i love it so much. this book also made me think of my life in so many ways
  • Love Rules
  • Meant to Be (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Kim, #2)
  • I'm So Sure (The Charmed Life, #2)
  • Beautiful
41954
ROBIN JONES GUNN is the much loved author of over 85 books. With nearly 5 million copies of her titles sold worldwide, her popular Christy Miller series now continues in Christy & Todd: The Married Years. Her novels and non-fiction works have received multiple awards and are a favorite with book clubs and study groups. Robin and her husband have a grown son and daughter and live in Hawaii.
More about Robin Jones Gunn...

Christy and Todd: College Years (3 books)
  • Until Tomorrow (Christy and Todd: College Years #1)
  • As You Wish (Christy and Todd: College Years #2)
  • I Promise (Christy and Todd, The College Years #3)