Start by marking “Kiss of Darkness (Shadowmen #3)” as Want to Read:
Kiss of Darkness (Shadowmen #3)

Kiss of Darkness (Shadowmen #3)

Werewolf warriors sworn to protect two worlds, the Shadowmen band with their human allies in a desperate battle against the forces of evil. But when one of the comrades is injured, it is to a mortal woman's healing magic they must turn.

When Sheriff Sam Sheridan is wounded in an encounter with the malevolent Dr. Cinatas and his Vladarian vampires, a dark infection courses t
Published March 31st 2009 by Pocket Books (first published March 5th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss of Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss of Darkness

Alta
Sep 03, 2009 Alta rated it really liked it
I like this series, alot. I love her take on vampires and werewolves, the interaction from earth, above, and below. It's all very inventive. As with book two, book three picks up right where book two stopped, it is a continuous story.

I liked seeing the characters continue to evolve, learn new things about them, and finally see Em and Sam get the love they deserve. And now there are more characters I'd like to get to know better and find out what happens to them.

I would highly recommend reading t
Sep 12, 2016 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book. A little more smut than I like but the story is good.
Cindy
May 02, 2009 Cindy rated it it was amazing
Good read. Book 3 of the Shadowmen series deals with Sam and Emerald [introduced in the earlier books:]. Sam was bitten by a vampire at the end of book 2 and so is on the fast track to damnation. [Vampires are NOT good guys in this series.:] Emerald reveals the truth about her past in hopes she will allow her to try to help him. When he finds that there is danger to her, he refuses her help and makes his plans to deal with the problem HIS way.

Cinitas [a continuing villain:] is having a little co
Anna
Jun 27, 2009 Anna rated it really liked it
Kiss of Darkness is the third installment of the Shadowmen series. I have to say its one of my favorites in the series. Emerald and Sam are two characters that were introduced in the first book. Very intriguing characters, their bickering back an forth was great. I'm glad to see they got their own book and their own HEA. I do have to agree with AmyC and what she said in her review of this book. If this series seems interesting to you I suggest starting at the beginning with Touch of a Wolf or yo ...more
Starling
Aug 07, 2009 Starling rated it did not like it
Shelves: fiction, paranormal
Kate Moffatt
Jul 27, 2011 Kate Moffatt rated it did not like it
Such a slow book to get into, things that should take a sentance or two to describe takes a whole page or two, the spelling mistakes in this book are absolutely horrid! I would fire my editor if my book ended up published with so many mistakes! After about the first 100 pages the book becomes far more intersting, however, as the book becomes more interesting the spelling mistakes increase which make for harder reading trying to decipher what the author originally meant!
Leanne
Feb 13, 2016 Leanne rated it liked it
I bought this book at a book warehouse sale. I tried reading it and keeping up but it really just didn't keep my interest much. I believe that I need to find the beginning of the series and then I may understand more.
Joanna
Nov 12, 2011 Joanna rated it it was ok
I liked the story of Sam and Emerald. You definitely need to start from the first book. Enjoyable read
Misty Tate
Misty Tate rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2010
Cecilia A White
Cecilia A White rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2015
Mhollie
Mhollie rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2012
Christine West
Christine West rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2014
Pam
Pam rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2016
Katy
Katy rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2012
DeeAnn B.
DeeAnn B. rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2011
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2011
S
S rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2011
Victoria Garcia
Victoria Garcia rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2011
Bec
Bec rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2010
Asena Arıç
Asena Arıç rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2013
Lynn Simons
Lynn Simons rated it it was ok
Jan 06, 2011
Lindsey Eros
Lindsey Eros rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2012
Tina
Tina rated it it was ok
Aug 11, 2016
Morgan Sibbett
Morgan Sibbett rated it really liked it
May 01, 2009
Red Head
Red Head rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2010
Brooke Smyth
Brooke Smyth rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Kathy Emerick
Kathy Emerick rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Aimee
Aimee rated it did not like it
Jul 10, 2010
Plum
Plum rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Can you combine these issues please. 4 55 Feb 15, 2015 04:41PM
  • Rion (Pendragon Legacy #2)
  • Red Demon (Gods of Midnight, #3)
  • The Brotherhood (Blood Moon, #2)
  • Heart and Soul (The Hunters, #9-10)
  • The Hunter's Prey: Erotic Tales of Texas Vampires
  • My Forbidden Desire (My Immortals #2)
  • To Tempt the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #3)
  • The Black Dragon (Dragon #2)
  • Edge of the Moon (Moon #2)
  • Tempted
  • Out of the Darkness (Offspring, #2)
  • You're So Vein (The Others, #14)
  • Prince of Magic (Children of the Sun, #1)
  • Kiss of Fate  (Dragonfire, #3)
  • Come The Night (Vampire/Werewolf Trilogy, #3)
  • Seduced by Magic (Magic, #2)
  • Kiss of Darkness (Alliance Vampires, #7)
  • Captive Spirit (The Dark Crescent Sisterhood, #4)
Under a barrage of nagging by BFF's, I've been told my bio was boring, not at all a reflection of just who I am beneath the surface, which is a compliment...I think. So, what can I tell you about me?
I don't play video games or watch horror because I can't take the heat, but give me a kickass thriller every minute of every day and I am there. Be prepared for a Hoover Dam meltdown if you're with me
More about Jennifer St. Giles...

Shadowmen (4 books)
  • Touch A Dark Wolf (Shadowmen #1)
  • The Lure of the Wolf (Shadowmen #2)
  • Bride of the Wolf (Shadowmen #4)