Start by marking “Fur Factor (Fixed, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fur Factor (Fixed, #2)

Fur Factor (Fixed #2)

Graham Winters is a werewolf with a teensy problem. His idiot cousin wants to take over Graham's position as Alpha of the Silverback Clan all because of an archaic Lupine tradition that says an unmated wolf can't lead a pack. As far as Graham is concerned, things can't possibly get any more complicated.

Until they do.

Minding his own business at his best friend's engagement
Published February 23rd 2003 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Fur Factor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fur Factor

Oct 15, 2009 marlene rated it really liked it
This book picks up shorty after book 1, but i don't think it is necessary to read them in order.

Missy is up for her next fix. her friends have fixed her up with a man to fulfill one of her sexual fantasies. they dressed her up and sent her to her friends post wedding party to wait for the mystery man. missy has been lucky enough to get out of her previous fixes and is hoping that this time will be the same. not to take any chances she bolts out the door before her mystery man could find her.

Mar 15, 2010 Zeek rated it really liked it
Due to the fact I usually don't enjoy short stories, plus the fact the one Christine Warren I read before this one was less than stellar (She's No Faerie Princess)- I was totally shocked at how much I enjoyed this one! Graham is one uber hot alpha and Missy turned out to be a terrific match for him- seemingly submissive, but actually a gal with a spine of steel!

I hear they changed this one up for it's re-release into print, but if you can get your hands on the original ebook version- and you don
3 1/2 rounded up to 4 because it's a fun, short, dirty read that had a some laugh-out-loud moments. Plus, this one was so much better than the first book in the series, "Fantasy Fix," that my pleasant and unexpected enjoyment of this read made it so much better.
Mar 13, 2016 Tiff's*Addictiontobooks rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars. Super fun and sexy read.
Claudia Carhuayo
Oct 20, 2016 Claudia Carhuayo rated it it was ok
Oct 22, 2009 Stacie rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone who like werewolves
Recommended to Stacie by: found in bookstore
Just so you do know, Big Bad wolf and Fur factor are one and the same. I was wondering after I already read the fixed series book 1. This book is wonderful, you get the action, and sex appeal from all angles. I really enjoyed it and couldn't put it down. It is sad Missy's character is just like me, and we all hope for your wolf to come one day. And I could understand her reserveness and confidence issues. Get your own copy and read it today, you won't be sorry that you did.
This was fairly good as these things go. It's a decent mix of erotica and romance. As usual, I have an issue with 2 days to forever romances. What's the big rush? I'm also sick of the growling alpha male and his unfortunate tendency to go about grunting "mine" at women. This is a trend that needs to pass quickly. Every time I imagine a real live person grunting at me, I feel a tiny bit of shame for having read about it.
Jul 22, 2016 Cc rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifters
I love "re-discovering " an amazing author! In the mean time she has written more, so I've got that tingly feeling you get when you realize all the fabulous book worlds you get to enjoy, explore and discover (shiver shiver shiver). As for Fur Factor, it's really a lot of fun and very sexy to boot. I read it years ago and I'm enjoying my third or so re-read.
Aug 19, 2010 Therinia rated it really liked it
I like this version better than Big Bad Wolf was edited slightly for the move from a romantic erotica epublisher to a mass market publisher, and my favorite chapter (#7) was removed/edited. Sigh.
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Aug 13, 2011 t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog rated it liked it
Recommends it for: werewolf lovers
Kindergarten teacher, hunk of alpha werewolf and erotica. Nough said? Nice HEA story with hot sex and good wolf fights. Nice light read. Christine Warren has given this 2nd outing in her Fixed series more plot than the first book. If you like werewolves and sex you will enjoy this book.
Jan 14, 2013 Amanda rated it really liked it
I think I actually prefer this one to the expanded print edition! This one was a it sexier and fast moving to me - which obviously the shorter length has something to do with :). The plot is not too involved, so I think the shorter length does it more justice.
Sep 24, 2012 Kimchi rated it liked it
reread.....Although it is very steamy and I like the whole story line. Idid not like the cheesy lines that the main male character had. Yes he is a wolf, yes he is all alpha male but does he have to sound like a pig. Mine, you come here now. come on....... ok read
Michelle Tempted By Books
Jul 09, 2013 Michelle Tempted By Books rated it really liked it
I read this as the expanded novel, Big Bad Wolf. Full review here...

For the shortened version, just know that this is one worhty of early Lora Leigh fans.
Mariah Oliveira
Oct 06, 2012 Mariah Oliveira rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this better than the first book in the series. The characters were fun and the story line was easy to follow. I love shifter stories and could read more about Graham and Missy.
Aug 24, 2016 Noor rated it really liked it
very nice story, i love alpha males and this book had a very alpha and nice male ;) i loved the mix of the side plot and the main romance it was a good mix of both
D Thomas
Oct 27, 2012 D Thomas rated it it was amazing
Read this book under the title name of "Big Bad Wolf", book 2 in "The Others" series.
Mar 29, 2011 Lynne rated it really liked it
This book has been republished under the title "Big Bad Wolf"
Apr 27, 2009 Christina marked it as to-read
I can't seem to find this book anywhere... HELP
Same as Big Bad Wolf?
Feb 17, 2009 Celeste rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book!! :)
Jul 20, 2009 Susan rated it really liked it
Quick, fun read.
Roxana Song
Dec 09, 2012 Roxana Song rated it really liked it
Super frumos
Oct 12, 2009 Abby added it
Dec 28, 2008 Mitabird rated it really liked it
Levi rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2016
Carla Machado
Carla Machado rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Lavi Patricia Acosta
Lavi Patricia Acosta is currently reading it
Sep 06, 2016
Jesika Leigh
Jesika Leigh marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Amy Workman
Amy Workman marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2016
  • Myth of Moonlight (Moonlight, #1)
  • Jager's Mate (Roxie's Protectors, #2)
  • No Rest for the Witches (Nightcreature, #7.5) (Magic, #3.5) (The Others, #3.5)
  • Claimed by Pleasure (Wonderland, #2)
  • Minder (Terran Times, #3)
  • Alpha Wolf (Westervelt Wolves, #5)
  • Ceremony of Three
  • The Winter Bear's Bride (Dubious, #2)
  • The Alpha (Vanguards, #2)
  • Wolf Tracks (Granite Lake Wolves, #4)
  • Wolf Tales IV (Wolf Tales #4)
  • Running With the Pack (Cannon Pack, #3)
  • Steel Beauty (Halle Pumas, #4; Poconos Pack, #0.5)
  • Falling for You (Trueblood, #2)
  • Mating Claire (Sea Island Wolves, #1)
Born and raised in coastal New England, Christine Warren lived in the South and the Mid-Atlantic before hopping to the other side of the country to take up the life of a transplant in the Pacific Northwest. She completely bypassed those states in the middle due to her landlocking phobia. Hmm, need to research a scientific term for that...

When not scrambling frantically to complete her latest writi
More about Christine Warren...

Fixed (6 books)
  • Fantasy Fix (Fixed, #1)
  • Faer Fetched (Fixed, #3)
  • Fighting Faer (Fixed #4)
  • Fur For All (Fixed, #5)
  • Fur Play (Fixed, #6)

“Cliché preservation could be an admirable cause, and Missy had been serving dutifully until some twisted instrument of Fate had decided to step in and make her fantasies come true.” 1 likes