Start by marking “Princess Daisy and the Magical Merry-Go-Round (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #3)” as Want to Read:

Princess Daisy and the Magical Merry-Go-Round (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers #3)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Princess Daisy is nervous about riding a merry-go-round for the first time at King Percival's Royal Carnival. But this is no ordinary merry-go-round, and Daisy turns out to be much braver than she thinks!
Published July 3rd 2007 by HarperTrophy (first published August 3rd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Princess Daisy and the Magical Merry-Go-Round, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Daisy and the Magical Merry-Go-Round

Karen
I said that I liked it instead of saying it was amazing cuz I liked it.

Question style:
Who is your favorite character in this book?
Princess Daisy.

Why?
Because...

Tell me about her. What do you like about her?
There was a carnival on Saturday and Princess Daisy was invited.

But what do you like about Daisy? Is she a fun character?
Yeah!

Is she a crazy character?
Sort of.

Why is she crazy?
I know this is gonna sound weird because she's a perfect princess and perfect princess usually aren't crazy but she's
Maren
Whenever Rebecca picks one of these books from the library or the bookstore I feel incredibly aggravated. First of all, this is NOT real literature. It's actually very similar to some of Rebecca's own creations. The only appeal of this book is the pretty princess on the front. The illustrations are pretty uninteresting. It took Rebecca about 25 minutes to read. It wasn't enlightening. It wasn't funny. It tries to teach friendship and good behavior but comes off empty. Though it's harmless, I def ...more
Cherese A. Vines
Jun 17, 2012 Cherese A. Vines rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all little princess
In this installment of the Tiara Club, Daisy is the narrator. She is afraid of the Merry-Go-Round. What will she do? This book tells of friendship and not being too afraid to try new things. This was the second Tiara Club book I read and the "villains" Diamonde and Gruella seem to always be around to bring the Tiara Club members down. I hope that Diamonde and Gruella aren't the only "villains" in the series because, all girls have feelings and maybe these to "mean girls" are just mean because th ...more
Sara Shaw
Amazing! I love this one though I don't like Daisy
Tt
it was good.I really liked it.I wish it was longer though.To short for me i'm in fourth grade so I have to read books that are longer than 70 pages.But the book was still good.
Магдалена
Беше много интересна.
Дракончето беше сладко.
Juliet
Juliet marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Shania
Shania marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Genevieve Chua
Genevieve Chua marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Joy Lee
Joy Lee marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Zahabiyah
Zahabiyah marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Debs
Debs added it
Sep 29, 2014
Aoife Cunningham
Aoife Cunningham marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Vivian French was best known in school for being extremely skinny and for talking a lot. At school she developed an attachment to words and later became an actor, then a storyteller, and finally a writer of children's books. She is the author of more than two hundred books. Ms. French lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, and has four grown daughters.
More about Vivian French...

The Tiara Club at Silver Towers (7 books)
  • Princess Charlotte and the Enchanted Rose (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #1)
  • Princess Katie and the Dancing Broom (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers)
  • Princess Alice and the Glass Slipper (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #4)
  • Princess Sophia and the Prince's Party (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #5)
  • Princess Katie and the Mixed-up Potion (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #8)
  • Princess Emily and the Wishing Star (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #6)
The Robe of Skulls (Tales from the Five Kingdoms, #1) Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club, #1) Yucky Worms Adventures of the Little Wooden Horse The Bag of Bones (Tales from the Five Kingdoms, #2)