Start by marking “Princess Daisy and the Magical Merry-Go-Round (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #3)” as Want to Read:

Princess Daisy and the Magical Merry-Go-Round (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers #3)

Princess Daisy is nervous about riding a merry-go-round for the first time at King Percival's Royal Carnival. But this is no ordinary merry-go-round, and Daisy turns out to be much braver than she thinks!
Published July 3rd 2007 by HarperTrophy (first published August 3rd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Princess Daisy and the Magical Merry-Go-Round, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Daisy and the Magical Merry-Go-Round

Karen
Apr 28, 2011 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: annabelle-s-list
I said that I liked it instead of saying it was amazing cuz I liked it.

Question style:
Who is your favorite character in this book?
Princess Daisy.

Why?
Because...

Tell me about her. What do you like about her?
There was a carnival on Saturday and Princess Daisy was invited.

But what do you like about Daisy? Is she a fun character?
Yeah!

Is she a crazy character?
Sort of.

Why is she crazy?
I know this is gonna sound weird because she's a perfect princess and perfect princess usually aren't crazy but she's
Maren
Jan 05, 2009 Maren rated it did not like it
Whenever Rebecca picks one of these books from the library or the bookstore I feel incredibly aggravated. First of all, this is NOT real literature. It's actually very similar to some of Rebecca's own creations. The only appeal of this book is the pretty princess on the front. The illustrations are pretty uninteresting. It took Rebecca about 25 minutes to read. It wasn't enlightening. It wasn't funny. It tries to teach friendship and good behavior but comes off empty. Though it's harmless, I def ...more
Cherese A. Vines
Jun 17, 2012 Cherese A. Vines rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: all little princess
In this installment of the Tiara Club, Daisy is the narrator. She is afraid of the Merry-Go-Round. What will she do? This book tells of friendship and not being too afraid to try new things. This was the second Tiara Club book I read and the "villains" Diamonde and Gruella seem to always be around to bring the Tiara Club members down. I hope that Diamonde and Gruella aren't the only "villains" in the series because, all girls have feelings and maybe these to "mean girls" are just mean because th ...more
Sara Shaw
Feb 01, 2014 Sara Shaw rated it really liked it
Amazing! I love this one though I don't like Daisy
Tt
Aug 29, 2012 Tt rated it really liked it
it was good.I really liked it.I wish it was longer though.To short for me i'm in fourth grade so I have to read books that are longer than 70 pages.But the book was still good.
Магдалена
Feb 14, 2013 Магдалена rated it it was amazing
Беше много интересна.
Дракончето беше сладко.
Eloise
Eloise rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2012
Claudia
Claudia rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2012
Suya
Suya rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2015
Bianca
Bianca rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2011
Kristy Chan
Kristy Chan rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2009
Laltay
Laltay rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2015
Kittiya
Kittiya rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2009
Natalie Olson
Natalie Olson rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2015
Lara Yener
Lara Yener rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2011
Maja
Maja rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2014
jacee
jacee rated it it was ok
Jul 10, 2012
Tanya
Tanya rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2015
Ladylouisa
Ladylouisa rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2014
Sabeen Waqqas
Sabeen Waqqas rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2015
Bárbara Soares
Bárbara Soares rated it it was ok
Apr 24, 2016
Sarah rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2009
Jenny T
Jenny T rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2015
Brontë Bennie-Steel
Brontë Bennie-Steel rated it it was ok
Sep 20, 2013
Grace
Grace rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2012
Hina
Hina rated it it was ok
Jan 25, 2014
♥☆~Lakshmi
♥☆~Lakshmi rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2009
Duha
Duha rated it it was ok
Apr 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Vivian French was best known in school for being extremely skinny and for talking a lot. At school she developed an attachment to words and later became an actor, then a storyteller, and finally a writer of children's books. She is the author of more than two hundred books. Ms. French lives in Edinburgh, Scotland, and has four grown daughters.
More about Vivian French...

The Tiara Club at Silver Towers (6 books)
  • Princess Charlotte and the Enchanted Rose (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #1)
  • Princess Katie and the Mixed-up Potion (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #2)
  • Princess Alice and the Glass Slipper (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #4)
  • Princess Sophia and the Prince's Party (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #5)
  • Princess Emily and the Wishing Star (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #6)