Start by marking “2Do Before I Die: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to the Rest of Your Life” as Want to Read:
2Do Before I Die: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to the Rest of Your Life

2Do Before I Die: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to the Rest of Your Life

3.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  70 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
What's on your list? Do you dream of writing a novel someday? or of recording an album of your own music? Would you spend a month backpacking through China if you could? Have you always secretly wanted to try skydiving? or snorkeling? or snowboarding? Whatever your personal goals or aspirations, no matter how humble or highfalutin, this revolutionary interactive handbook w ...more
Published May 4th 2005 by Little, Brown and Company

To ask other readers questions about 2Do Before I Die, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 2Do Before I Die

Indah Threez Lestari
Jadi teringat film The Bucket List-nya Jack Nicholson dan Morgan Freeman, apalagi ceritanya di film itu mereka benar-benar sudah menjelang ajal. Tapi sehubungan aku bukan jutawan yang bisa mengabulkan wishlist yang butuh dana gede, maka aku nge-list yang kira-kira masih realistis aja deh.

List 2Do Before I Die:
1. Menjadikan setiap ruangan di rumah bagian dari perpustakaan pribadi.
2. Membaca semua buku yang ada di to-read list.
3. Kursus bahasa Jepang supaya bisa membaca manga edisi aslinya.
4. Kur
Carolyn
Feb 15, 2008 Carolyn rated it really liked it
Recommended to Carolyn by: My sister
This was a gift book that I did really enjoy. I can't say that I was inspired to plan a lot of adventurous or crazy things to do. At my age I don't have enough time, energy, or plain nerve to climb a mountain, learn to scuba dive, or do stand-up comedy, but the stories in the book inspired me to make a list of the things, dull as they may be, that I wanted to do in life and have actually done. There are also a few things that I would like to do that are still in my power to accomplish, and this ...more
Raven
Jun 28, 2008 Raven rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone who has goals, wants to try something different, or write their memoir.
I actually bought this book after I had already started my "life list." I was going through a period in my life when I was trying to re-discover what I wanted to do with my life, who I was. I thought it might help me make sense of why I wanted to do some of these things so badly, or maybe make some suggestions I wouldn't have thought of. It did both.

"2Do Before I Die" has a total of 100 stories/suggestions, split up into 10 different categories: Roots, Explore, Experiment, Challenge, Give, Lear
Endah widayati
Yach..ketika kita sedang dalam kondisi bad mood, buku ini layak untuk dibaca. Setiap orang pastinya memiliki mimpi2 yg belum terwujud. Bisa mimpi masa kecil, mimpi yang gila banget, konyol, dsb dsb. Nah, pernahkah terpikir, jika kita tidak memenuhinya sekarang, maka kita akan menyesal?

So, buku 2Do Before I Die menampilkan kisah-kisah nyata yang ditulis oleh orang-orang di seluruh dunia mengenai kepuasan yang mereka rasaka ketika berhasil mewujudkan keinginan mereka. Melalui buku ini, Michael Ogn
Dani Butler
Aug 13, 2008 Dani Butler rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone, list makers, people that need inspiration
The book’s title kind of tells you all about this book. The aim for the book is for people to make a to do list of things they want to accomplish before kicking the bucket. They have short couple page accounts of other people doing things and how/why it was important to them. Some where big like sky-diving and deep sea diving-- others simple like growing a beard and donating money. At the end of each chapter the book has a list of questions to help the reader come up with a list of their own. AT ...more
Yassin Salama
Apr 23, 2016 Yassin Salama rated it it was ok
I read this book into Portugese through speed reading< an it gave me the idea to creat my 100 things to do before I die.
Cheryl
Feb 04, 2014 Cheryl rated it liked it
Shelves: library-finds
It was an easy read that gave me some things to think about that I would like to accomplish.
Gina
Jul 27, 2009 Gina rated it it was amazing
Great reminder to "do the important things" and not get caught up in the urgent. This book has a bunch of great ideas ... some I'd thought of, some I hadn't. I'm going to re-read it later and finish my list of 100 things to do before I die. I've only got ten on the list (which is provided in the back of the book) right now. I'm putting thought into it, because I'm planning on completing the list! Easy read, fun to go through, and helps you put things into good perspective.
Joseph
Dec 28, 2008 Joseph rated it it was ok
This was a skimmer. I skimmed through it from front to back. Very little of it caught my attention long enough to deserve a read. It's a good idea for a book, and I admit I don't know what I'd do to improve it. Nonetheless, it didn't do as much for me as I had hoped.
Rachel
Aug 02, 2010 Rachel rated it liked it
I enjoyed some of the stories and the format of the book was great in terms of piquing interest; however, it didn't really push me to create my own list, so I guess it didn't really sell me on the concept. Or maybe I just don't want to do anything but sit at home and read.
Matt
Feb 28, 2009 Matt rated it liked it
This would go along with the movie "Bucket List". It's a fast, breezy-easy read of a book. It might get you to stop and review your lifetime goals or actually set some for the years ahead.

Bottom line: the author wants you to get to your deathbed and say "I have no regrets".
Ikhwan Abdillah
membuat rasa penasaran semakin menggeliat ingin dapat dituliskan dalam sebuah daftar,dilaksanakan,dinikmati dan terus dipupuk semakin besar menjadi momen yang monumental di dalam diri. selama kau masih hidup, segeralah lakukan!!
Mary
Jun 05, 2011 Mary rated it it was ok
I only read the intro and wrap up. I had no desire to read the anecdotes that made up the 100 things to do before dying. BUT I did like the author's thoughts in those sections.
Mar 20, 2013 Laura rated it really liked it
A great book to read by the pool on vacation - which is where I started reading this :) Makes me feel good that I have so many things on my "To do" list already!
gedeceus
Aug 09, 2011 gedeceus rated it it was amazing
I had this book in my native language. It opened my mind and be focus what I want and should do in my life! Really fun book with games inside!
Ira
Jun 18, 2007 Ira rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All my friends
Shelves: spirituality
Inspire me superduper ideas to do......before i get tired of doing crazy things :)
www.iralennon.blogspot.com
Notdorothy
2DO Before I Die : The Do-It-Yourself Guide to the Rest of Your Life by Michael Ogden (2005)
Amy Ambarani
Nov 01, 2007 Amy Ambarani rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all
inspiring idea
Robin Gowin
Robin Gowin marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
DIA N⊙RA
DIA N⊙RA rated it really liked it
May 21, 2016
Bill
Bill is currently reading it
Mar 04, 2016
Andria
Andria is currently reading it
Feb 25, 2016
Luz B
Luz B marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Elistiana Siswanti
Elistiana Siswanti rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2016
Del
Del added it
Jan 17, 2016
Lea Mishell
Lea Mishell rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2016
F. Lynx Pardinus
F. Lynx Pardinus marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015
Mia
Mia added it
Sep 10, 2015
Cindy Crijns
Cindy Crijns marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
David Henry Sterry is a best-selling author,book Dr., award-winning actor/comic, and a man who has not worn matching socks in 20 years."
More about Michael Ogden...