Start by marking “Who Are You?” as Want to Read:
Who Are You?

Who Are You?

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  210 ratings  ·  6 reviews
From one of the foremost mystery writers for young adults comes a gripping double mystery about a high school student who finds out that a stranger has kept a secret file on her entire life.

Kristi Evans and her parents can't understand why police detectives are telling them that a man named Douglas Merson has been shot. They've never heard of him. But it becomes important
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published February 13th 2001 by Laurel Leaf (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Who Are You?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Are You?

Makaila Leigh Moore
a young girl name Kristi get a visite from the cops after a person name Douglas Merson gets shot and he keep a file on her, after she found out she has been dying to know why he kept a file on her. Over time she gets more clues on things that helps her understand how she might have fit in. When she want to visit him in the hospital, he gave her a drawing of her mother that his son Rogar gave him. After thinking over and over and putting the peices together and getting a phone call having to go t ...more
Steph
Another page-turner from mystery/suspense master Joan Lowry Nixon. She knows full well how to appeal to the young adult mind by setting up tensions between the protagonist and the authority figures. With so many books under her belt, she can choose specialized topics for each book. In this case, it's a budding teen artist.
As far as the mystery aspect, expect lots of end-of-chapter cliff hangers and a few red herrings.
I wouldn't think this would appeal past 8th grade. When I read it with my stu
Angel
i thought i was a perfect book just for me. Because when police detectives tel kristi evans and her parents that a man named Douglas Merson was killed in his home from being shot that did`nt mean anything to them well to know the rest you MUST READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!
Whitney Wolken
I thought this was an ok book, but it seemed like a middle school level book. It was too simple for the kind of books I usually like to read. I recommend this book to middle school or upper elementary students.
Erika
The writing was a bit simplistic but I guess that can be expected for a young YA book. Not as interesting as some I read a long time but good enough to keep me reading.
Nessie
soooooooooo good!!! really well written!
Holly
Holly added it
Feb 15, 2015
Haaley Lawley
Haaley Lawley is currently reading it
Jan 22, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Anarika
Anarika is currently reading it
Jan 03, 2015
Emma
Emma added it
Dec 27, 2014
Ilma Alfiani
Ilma Alfiani marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Sarah B
Sarah B marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Sophia Lin
Sophia Lin marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Lizzieh
Lizzieh marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Savannah
Savannah marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
answers 1 2 Sep 13, 2011 06:05PM
  • Bayport Buccaneers (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #16)
  • The School for the Insanely Gifted
  • No Place Like Holmes (No Place Like Holmes, #1)
  • In Harm's Way
  • Dark Angel
  • Double Vision: Code Name 711  (Double Vision, #2)
  • Smells Like Pirates
  • Money Run (Ashley Arthur, #1)
  • The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit
  • Dawn Undercover
  • Neil Flambé and the Marco Polo Murders (The Neil Flambé Capers #1)
  • The Island of Thieves
  • Darien's Rise (Adventures In Odyssey: Passages, #1)
  • Scarabian Nights (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #24)
  • Around the World in 100 Days
  • Corby Flood (Far-Flung Adventures, #2)
  • Don't Look Behind You
Author of more than one hundred books, Joan Lowery Nixon is the only writer to have won four Edgar Allan Poe Awards for Juvenile Mysteries (and been nominated several other times) from the Mystery Writers of America. Creating contemporary teenage characters who have both a personal problem and a mystery to solve, Nixon captured the attention of legions of teenage readers since the publication of h ...more
More about Joan Lowery Nixon...
The Kidnapping of Christina Lattimore The Other Side of Dark A Family Apart (Orphan Train Adventures, #1) A Deadly Game of Magic The Séance