Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #3 (Stephanie Plum, #1, 9-10)

Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #3 (Stephanie Plum #1, 9, 10)

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  524 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Published August 30th 2005 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Janet Evanovich Boxed Set #3

Corey
I just love this series! If you want a fast, funny, entertaining read you've got to go with Stephanie Plum. You just can't go wrong!
papasteve
Any of Evanovich's Stephanie Plum books are the best for fun, entertaining, escapist reading. Stephanie Plum is a New Jersey bounty hunter who bumbled into that profession. Wearing biker shorts and baggy sweatshirts, she manages to shake up, blow up, and burn up her neighborhood; but she always brings 'em in. Probably my favorite character is her Grandma Mazur. You gotta read them.
Gwenn
These novels will make you laugh out loud. They are great for someone who likes easy reading with humor. I have read them all! It actually makes me sad because I feel I am always waiting for the next adventure to be written!
Patricia
This series of episodes involving Stephanie Plum is so entertaining and hilarious. Outrageous situations full of colorful descriptions in New Jersey colorful language. A must read.
Nicole
Plum awesome books, laugh out loud damn good reads! Every single one of them.
Aimee Jennings
I love this series!!!
Adriean Childree
love plum and lula~
Emmalee Miller
I absolutely adore these books. They're fast paced, with interesting plot lines, and are hilarious. Add that with a spunky female lead who blackmails her cousin Vinny into giving her a job as a bounty hunter and the super sexy badass Ranger, also a bounty hunter (who I will always prefer over Morelli) how could you say no?
Lisa Tanner
Jun 20, 2007 Lisa Tanner rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Mystery and Romance fans
The entire series of Stephanie Plum books are amazing. So funny and unexpected. You have to overlook the rough language if that's an issue for you. Overlooking it is certainly worth it. You'll be turning around and heading back to the book store as soon as you put a book down!
Ronda
When I want to escape and have a good laugh, this series of books always does the job for me. Stephanie is what my sister calls a "hot Mess." I don't know who my favorite character is Lulu or Grandma...such a toss up!
Mommy
Jun 29, 2007 Mommy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: women
Stephanie Plum, female bounty hunter, funny, and sexy, and easy reading, Read the series in order to appreciate the developing relationships.
Julie Olson
I enjoyed the books, but stopped at #5, because the situations no longer surprised me and it became predictable.
Tara
A few laugh out loud moments, a light read. It was quick and fun. Grandma Mazer cracks me up!
Amy
Well drawn characters - made me laugh out loud. Very light reading.
Elisha Oneal
Very good books!! Get ready to laugh!!!!
Geri
With the excitment many laughs.
Deb
Entertaining and very funny!
Anna
Funny Vegas scene!
Garrett-delre Kringen
Garrett-delre Kringen marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Sonya
Sonya is currently reading it
Aug 25, 2014
Amanda Higgins
Amanda Higgins marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
  • Articles about Stephanie Plum Books
  • More Magic of Xanth (Xanth, #4-6)
  • Dragon & Issola (Vlad Taltos, #8-9)
  • Death by Chocolate
  • The Parasol Protectorate Boxed Set: Soulless, Changeless, Blameless, Heartless and Timeless
  • James Patterson Collection: Women's Murder Club 8 Book Set Pack
  • Writing Mysteries
  • Robert Asprin's Myth Adventures Vol. 1 (Myth Adventures, #1-6)
  • The Hitchhiker's Trilogy (Hitchhiker's Guide, #1-3)
  • Food To Die For: Secrets From Kay Scarpetta's Kitchen
  • Between the Dark and the Daylight and 27 More of the Best Crime Mystery Stories of the Year
  • J. D. Robb Collection 6: Portrait in Death, Imitation in Death, and Divided in Death
  • Ender's War (The Ender Quintet, #1-2)
  • The King of Torts / The Last Juror
  • Mary Higgins Clark: Three Complete Novels: Where are the Children; A Stranger is Watching; The Cradle Will Fall
More about Janet Evanovich...
One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2) Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, #3) Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, #4) Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, #6)