Start by marking “More Plums in One (Stephanie Plum, #4-6)” as Want to Read:
More Plums in One (Stephanie Plum, #4-6)
Preview

More Plums in One (Stephanie Plum #4-6 omnibus)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  1,344 ratings  ·  42 reviews
The adventures continue for Stephanie Plum, Trenton's best-known bounty hunter, in these three Complete Plum Novels from #1 Bestselling Author Janet Evanovich!

Four to Score: Stephanie Plum is forced to enlist the help of Grandma Mazur, ex-hooker and wannabe bounty hunter Lula, and transvestite rock musician Sally Sweet in an attempt to capture revenge-seeking waitress Maxi
Hardcover, 1st Edition, 792 pages
Published April 3rd 2007 by St. Martin's Press (first published March 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about More Plums in One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Plums in One

Heather Willson
Now starts the arguments with other Plum readers: Ranger or Morelli?!
Mary Gazzola
I like Stephenie/morelli but can't wait for more Ranger action.
Jaubert16
I started to read these on a beach trip with my mom since she had read the first 7 and had them with her. I read through all my books so I started on these. They are very easy to read so I went through them very quickly the first 5 or six were not that bad, but after six the writing and story plot is stale and boring to say the least. I have not read a series of books since Sweet Valley High and The Babysitters Club. At least those were still interesting after six. Unfortunately I kept reading t ...more
Kareena
I started reading this series in the middle. i instantly got hooked. these books did not let me down. the only thing they made me was hooked even more. the way she writes the stories make you feel your right there when Stephanie tells ranger or morelli her car got destroyed yet again. you have to give any of the books in the series a try and i bet you will be as hooked as i was from the first page.
Jackie (Literary Escapism)
I always skipped over these books at Barnes & Noble due mainly to their covers; but don't let that stop you. These books are fun, hilarious, and still a mystery. Yeah, some things maybe obvious, but there will be just as much, if not more, that you won't see. Take the time and try these books. If you don't like the first one, than you haven't missed anything, but the series continues to get better with each book. Like I said, I wasn't crazy about the books initially, but when my cousin recom ...more
Greeneyeladyluck
Love these series

Hilarious, non-stop, belly laughing, suspense thriller and sexual joy ride with Stephanie. A have to read novel. May I say novels
Juuli
Jul 25, 2014 Juuli marked it as to-read
1.99 in Amazon
Peggy
duplication of paperbacks i already have
Suzette Evans
Loved it

One of my favorites, sex appeal is at an all time high and grandma is my favorite character in this book.
Dianne
The earliest Stephanie Plum books have been, in my opinion, the best that the author has written. So to find them all in one book is quite the thing.

This book has "Four to Score" "High Five" and "Hot Six". This is a great way to add to your collection and to always have three of the best Plums at hand. You can't go wrong with the price since it works out to be less than 3 paperbacks!

A great find for any true fan.
Gabrielle
There are three books in one volume. Four to score, High five, and Hot six. All of them are about a bounty hunter named Stephanie Plum. I really liked them at first but getting towards the end I wondered how much further can they be drug out. These books just were not for me. They did however offer me a couple of laughs. I would recommend these for a day when you have nothing else to do.
Linda
These books are too easy and too much fun. I started #6 Sunday night and finished last night and still got plenty of sleep. #7-#12 are on the way! Stephanie Plum makes some stupid decisions but she's human and stays that way. I love that she doesn't kiss ass but, on the other hand, she could ask for help just a little more.
Emmalee Miller
I absolutely adore these books. They're fast paced, with interesting plot lines, and are hilarious. Add that with a spunky female lead who blackmails her cousin Vinny into giving her a job as a bounty hunter and the super sexy badass Ranger, also a bounty hunter (who I will always prefer over Morelli) how could you say no?
Wendy
I love this series of books. Anytime I need a good laugh and/or a light, fun read I pick up one in this series. I used to read on the train on my way to work and whenever I was reading one in this series I got some strange looks as I laughed my ass off. You'll be drawn in by the characters and fall in love with them all.
Lacey Conrad
Number 6 was kind of all over the place, but I don't read these books for their literary value...
Meredith
I love Stephanie Plum but she really needs to get over her fear of using a gun, especially considering how many people try to maim or kill her in the series. There were some scenes that made me laugh so hard I cried. I enjoyed this book collection very much.
Rhea Lynn
Love this series every time I think Stephanie has got herself trapped she has an escape plan. Think this would be a good TV series but different characters than in the movie "One for the Money".

Just disappointed I can't find Box Sets 3 and 4 on audio CD.
Calebisbabe
I really love her books, there were times that I was laughing at loud and times I was actually scared for Stephanie Plum. I love the characters Stephanie Plum, Lula, Ranger Joe Morelli even her mother and grandmother. Her books are really awesome
Katie

Definitely enjoyed Hot Six the most...Morelli vs Ranger went into high gear and we got everything from Grandma Mazur taking her driving test to chasing a lady down in the park for her dog's poop!
Mreich
If you like a laugh out load book that is easy reading and fun this is the book for you. It is also catagorized as a mystry so it keeps you reading. All of her "Stephanie Plum" books are the same way.
Twila
I'll just say I love the Plum books. And there are two different audio readers one is good, the other is excellant!

(I read this along time ago, so not going to put much in the review!)
Iloivar
These are good, entertaining, funny, silly-mystery books trapped in a huge unwieldy volume.
Get the individual paperbacks. This three-in-one hardback is heavy and awkward.
Jmichaud
Contains Four to Score, High Five and Hit Six. Could not put it down. Would probably have kept on reading straight through to Nineteen if it was in there.
Theresa
At first, I felt really overwhelmed by the size of the book, however it helped to remember that this is three books in one.
Lynn
Great, light entertainment with humor, a touch of romance/lust, and mysteries to solve. Perfect summer beach reads!
Eileen
The further adventures of Stephanie and the gang! Still just as funny--what a riot--love them all!
Stacie Ward
quick read, hilarious characters, some romance mixed in with a hunt for the bad guys.
Barbara Thompson
Aug 10, 2007 Barbara Thompson rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
The series continues - great characters, action, suspense, drama, and great comedy.
Bethany Thompson wagner
So, I can't even finish this book. Each one is more of the one before.
  • Bubbles All The Way (Bubbles Yablonsky, #6)
  • Dragon & Issola (Vlad Taltos, #8-9)
  • The Parasol Protectorate Boxed Set: Soulless, Changeless, Blameless, Heartless and Timeless
  • Men Under the Mistletoe
  • A Thursday Next Digital Collection: Novels 1-5
  • Hollywood Stuff (Jane Wheel, #5)
  • The Legend of Jig Dragonslayer  (Jig the Goblin, #1-3)
  • Death Dines In
  • Bobbie Faye's (kinda, sorta, not exactly) Family Jewels (Bobbie Faye, #2)
  • The Christmas Proposition
  • Death By Design (A Scrapbooking Mystery, #1-3)
  • An Image of Death (Ellie Foreman, #3)
  • No Experience Required (A Summer Rains Novel)
  • The Christmas Chronicles
  • Drop Dead, Gorgeous! (Gorgeous, #2)
  • The Ender Wiggin Saga (Ender's Saga, #1-3)
  • Spellbound Xanth (Xanth, #7-9)
  • Molly Hacker Is Too Picky!
More about Janet Evanovich...

Stephanie Plum (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)
  • Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2)
  • Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, #3)
  • Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, #4)
  • High Five (Stephanie Plum, #5)
  • Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, #6)
  • Seven Up (Stephanie Plum, #7)
  • Hard Eight (Stephanie Plum, #8)
  • To the Nines (Stephanie Plum, #9)
  • Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum, #10)
One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2) Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, #3) Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, #4) Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, #6)

“The mother and daughter whose roles had reversed—Grandma gladly relinquishing parental responsibility, my mother grimly accepting the task, struggling to find a place for an old woman who’d suddenly become a strange hybrid of tolerant mother and rebellious daughter. My father, in the living room, not wanting any part of it.” 0 likes
“When you live in Jersey a beach isn’t enough. People have energy in Jersey. They need things to do. They need a beach with a boardwalk. And the boardwalk has to be filled with rides and games and crappy food. Add some miniature golf. Throw in a bunch of stores selling T-shirts with offensive pictures. Life doesn’t get much better than this. And the best part is the smell. I’ve been told there are places where the ocean smells wild and briny. In Jersey the ocean smells of coconut-scented suntan lotion and Italian sausage smothered in fried onions and peppers. It smells like deep-fried zeppoles and chili hot dogs. The scent is intoxicating and exotic as it expands in the heat rising from crowds of sun-baked bodies strolling the boardwalk. Surf surges onto the beach and the sound is mingled with the rhythmic tick, tick, tick of the spinning game wheels and the highpitched Eeeeeeee of thrill seekers being hurtled down the log flume. Rock stars, pickpockets, homies, pimps, pushers, pregnant women in bikinis, future astronauts, politicians, geeks, ghouls, and droves of families who buy American and eat Italian all come to the Jersey shore.” 0 likes