Start by marking “Spiritual Maturity” as Want to Read:
Spiritual Maturity

Spiritual Maturity

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  77 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The third book in the Commitment to Spiritual Growth Series, Spiritual Maturity, by classic author J. Oswald Sanders, will prove to be a blessing to Christians who are seeking depth in their relationship with God. Sanders points out the arresting difference between God's thought and man's weakness and inadequacy to a deeper understanding of discipleship.
Published January 1st 2005 by Moody Publishers (first published May 1st 1969)

To ask other readers questions about Spiritual Maturity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spiritual Maturity

Hany Adieb

مدام غيون ( Madame Guyon )

سجنت من أجل إيمانها بالمسيح من سنة 1695 إلى سنة 1705 . و عوضا عن ان تندب سوء حظها قبلت بفرح إرادة الله على انها لخيرها . فقد كتبت تقول :

" قضيت أوقاتي في سجن فنسان و أنا أشعر بسلام عظيم . و رنمت ترانيم الفرح التي تعلمتها خادمتي مني عن ظهر قلب . ورنمنا نحن الاثنتين تسبيحك يا آلهي . وحجارة جدران السجن شع منها النور الى عيني كما لو كانت حجارة كريمة . و قلبي امتلأ بذلك الفرح الذي تعطيه للذين يحبونك و هم يحملون أثقل صلبانهم ."

و في هذه المناسبة ذاتها كتبت مدام غيون قصيدتها ال
Karen
This is an excellent book to read regarding the basic doctrines concerning the Trinity -- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. I highly recommend it -- not necessarily for brand new believers -- but for those who are wanting to deepen a fairly young faith and begin to mature in their knowledge of God. And -- of course -- it is good for all seasoned believers who are needing a refresher on the basics of the faith.
Aaron Prager
Read this book with a group in my church. Interesting format, suggesting scripture reading which directly corresponds to the content. Split into three parts, each part pertaining to the trinitarian Godhead. This book is a great expositional piece on the bible, and I enjoyed it. 240 Pages
Cheyenne
Great book, has some helpful insights.
Nicholas Maulucci
seemed like a doctrinally stable book. dry though, as were the other two in this series. the last two chapters in the book dealt with tongues which was somewhat interesting. I prefer John Bunyan and Charles spurgeon to this author, but I prefer this author 10 times more than someone like houge or some devotional feel-good "be blessed" book. anyway, if you are looking for dry potatoes and barley green, this is the book.
Rick
This was highly regarded by someone I highly respect. but I guess it didn't scratch where I itch.
Brian
Working on the series, this one blew me away!
Karel
3.2A - Spiritual Growth
Thomas
Thomas marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Elisha
Elisha marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Davis Moore
Davis Moore marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Teodora Sumibcat
Teodora Sumibcat marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Brittney72
Brittney72 marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Bolaji Mercy-idowu
Bolaji Mercy-idowu marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Matty
Matty marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
James
James is currently reading it
Jul 21, 2014
Kerry Morris
Kerry Morris marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
James Matthews
James Matthews is currently reading it
May 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • How Should I Live In This World? (Crucial Questions, #5)
  • 10 Questions to Diagnose Your Spiritual Health
  • Biblical Theology in the Life of the Church: A Guide for Ministry
  • Bloodlines: Race, Cross, and the Christian
  • The Attributes of God: Deeper into the Father's Heart (The Attributes of God, Volume 2)
  • The Cry of the Soul: How Our Emotions Reveal Our Deepset Questions about God
  • Game Plan for Life: Your Personal Playbook for Success
  • Evangelism in the Early Church
  • Disciple: Getting Your Identity from Jesus
  • No Little People
  • Biblical Foundations for Manhood and Womanhood
  • Finding God
  • Sex and Money: Pleasures That Leave You Empty and Grace That Satisfies
  • Revolution of Character: Discovering Christ's Pattern for Spiritual Transformation
  • Basics for Believers: An Exposition of Philippians
  • The Red Sea Rules: The Same God Who Led You In Will Lead You Out
  • The Measure of a Man: Twenty Attributes of A Godly Man
  • Five Views on Law and Gospel
Spiritual Leadership Spiritual Discipleship The Incomparable Christ: The Person and Work of Jesus Christ Enjoying Intimacy with God Dynamic Spiritual Leadership: Leading Like Paul