Start by marking “Remarkable Recovery: What Extraordinary Healings Tell Us about Getting Well and Staying Well” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Remarkable Recovery: W...

Larry Dossey

This fascinating book offers the first scientific proof that spontaneous recovery from terminal illness happens more than anyone suspects--against the odds, and against medical convention. The book's chorus of voices tells readers about the extraordinary powers everyone possesses, and which can be used to conquer what medicine has claimed to be unconquerable.
Published March 1st 1999 by DIANE Publishing Company (first published February 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Remarkable Recovery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remarkable Recovery

Dorothy
Jun 15, 2011 Dorothy rated it really liked it
We have all heard of people who have quite unexpectedly recovered from cancer when medical science has failed. Doctors often seem embarrassed by these recoveries because they cannot presently be explained. Hence the term "spontaneous remission' is used and few scientists have studied the phenomenon.

In this book, the authors gather information about these spontaneous recoveries and attempt to find out if there is a commonality which could point to a recommendation of what a patient can do to aid
Keith Kendall
Jun 01, 2011 Keith Kendall rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Remarkable Recovery reminds me of my own experience. I have noticed that when I get really sick, and it hangs on to where I can't stand it anymore, to where I do everything possible to get better; then I get better.
People who recovered from cancer seem to have gotten in touch with themselves, and they also have taken charge.
florence Harvey
florence Harvey rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Deborah Pearson
Deborah Pearson rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2015
Susan Hutchings
Susan Hutchings rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Lubica Stubnova
Lubica Stubnova rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2016
Lady Fancifull
Lady Fancifull rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2012
Jem Friar
Jem Friar rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2015
David Gersten
David Gersten rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2012
Pam
Pam added it
Apr 03, 2010
Joyce
Joyce added it
Jul 08, 2012
Colette
Colette marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2013
Ryan
Ryan is currently reading it
Mar 22, 2016
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Mirela
Mirela marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
Charles
Charles marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Mitch
Mitch marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Iva Orr
Iva Orr marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016